PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan (New york) - "Must Sees" ?

Eric_Cartman
08-31-2008, 05:29 AM
Hey guys ... I am going to be in NYC next week for 2 days/nights and just wondered who was high on the list of "must sees"?

Looking for reliable girls who don't mind scheduling a bit in advance, as I've got pretty full work days. Also active, equipped Tops with feminine appearance are high on my list.

Also I'm likely to stay in Manhattan -- not sure I have time to venture out of it.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Previously I'd had great times in Manhattan with an Asian TS named Venus but not sure if she's still in the game. Also have heard great things about Jessy/Mistress Kang but that's fake plastic not the real thing lol :)

Cheers,

-Cartman

blktgirluveronly
08-31-2008, 06:37 AM
Have you ever tried eros-ny.com?

1. Enter Manhattan into the "search terms" area

2. Click New York into the "city" area

3. Unless you have a preference between TV & TS click all

4. Set viewing to 90 because I believe the listing for girls right now is well over 100

I don't know if you have a special preference regarding ethnicity like I do (the two you mentioned are Asian [Venus] and Caucasian? [Jessy/Mistress Kang] respectively) but the top black tgirl recommendation I would make in the city this week (August 31, 2008 - September 6, 2008) are...

(Apologizing in advance as I don't know how to attach their pics)

1. Egypt/Diamond - www.egyptsxxx.com (10" cock length, tall, cute face, slim waist, nice ass)

2. Jackie O'Nasty/Trinity Treat - no website...doesn't like too much exposure although her close friend is Natasha Coxxx who loves exposure...I wonder if that's common among other girls? (9" cock length, short, cute face, slim waist, nice ass)

3. Sweet Cream/Kayla - no website...Appeared on BTG as Kayla in the model of the month section September 2007 (9" cock length, average height, VERY Cute Face, slim waist, her implant job looks pretty good)

Hope this helps!

Eric_Cartman
08-31-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey thanks man.

Yeah I have been all over Eros. The challenge is trying to figure out who of the 90 are actually any good. Thanks for the recommendations.

Anyone else got "must sees" to recommend?

Cheers,
Cartman

ty-clone
09-01-2008, 07:04 AM
Have you ever tried eros-ny.com?

1. Enter Manhattan into the "search terms" area

2. Click New York into the "city" area

3. Unless you have a preference between TV & TS click all

4. Set viewing to 90 because I believe the listing for girls right now is well over 100

I don't know if you have a special preference regarding ethnicity like I do (the two you mentioned are Asian [Venus] and Caucasian? [Jessy/Mistress Kang] respectively) but the top black tgirl recommendation I would make in the city this week (August 31, 2008 - September 6, 2008) are...

(Apologizing in advance as I don't know how to attach their pics)

1. Egypt/Diamond - www.egyptsxxx.com (10" cock length, tall, cute face, slim waist, nice ass)

2. Jackie O'Nasty/Trinity Treat - no website...doesn't like too much exposure although her close friend is Natasha Coxxx who loves exposure...I wonder if that's common among other girls? (9" cock length, short, cute face, slim waist, nice ass)

3. Sweet Cream/Kayla - no website...Appeared on BTG as Kayla in the model of the month section September 2007 (9" cock length, average height, VERY Cute Face, slim waist, her implant job looks pretty good)

Hope this helps!
yeah those girls are hot but they all want 250 or more just for half hour i would tell you to check CL but most of the ads on it are fakes/scams, if you want a couple of local girls with decent rates PM me, ill let you know a few

Eric_Cartman
09-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Hey thanks man.

Yeah I have been all over Eros. The challenge is trying to figure out who of the 90 are actually any good. Thanks for the recommendations.

Anyone else got "must sees" to recommend?

Cheers,
Cartman

Update: So Sept 1st, in Manhattan --- neither Jacky nor Sweet Cream are still in Manhattan, despite what their ads say (called both), and the other ones above aren't answering phones. Not good. Can't get Jamie Croft to agree to a time either.

Anyone got other recommendations so my trip isn't a complete waste? It's so hard to figure out who is any good, even x-referencing with TER.

Thx.
Cartman

ROC
09-02-2008, 08:28 AM
i Had Fun With Shanise... She's Made Cool... Not Sure If She's Here In Nyc Or In Florida....try Her Out.......

(646)303~4549

Eric_Cartman
09-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Thanks ROC ...I think her number has changed? Doesn't seem to go thru?

DrDickenstein
09-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Check her out on Eros-Miami

Eric_Cartman
09-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Thanks again guys for all the info.

I had trouble getting a hold of the girls mentioned here, so I ended up a very satisfied customer of FortressNYC.com (and Jessie Kang there) ... not a BTG thing, but equally fun for me. Highly recommend them if that's your scene (BDSM stuff).

Cheers,

-Cartman