PDA

View Full Version : How does your body look?

Nassau
03-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Me I'm toned but I do got a little spare tire dat I need 2 get rid of but other than that Im fine what about the rest of yall:D:p

carmencream
03-28-2010, 04:22 AM
Well me myself I've lost 25 pds so far and my breast look great nice butt could be rounder and I also need to work on my waistline:p mostly toning

bigdicki
03-28-2010, 04:23 AM
Well me myself I've lost 25 pds so far and my breast look great nice butt could be rounder and I also need to work on my waistline:p mostly toning

I need to work on your butt... if you know what I'm sayin'. :cool:

peggygee
03-28-2010, 04:42 AM
Holding up pretty well, every thing is in proper proportion.

I did have lipo a few years back which helped with the mid-section.

eclectic_co
03-28-2010, 05:18 AM
Well, my profile photo is fairly accurate, but a few years old now. I am a bit heavier as I have worked out quite a bit since then. I need to do more cardio as I get older to keep the waistline in check. Been a cold winter here in CO though so not much running or biking and I cannot stand cardio indoors... YUCK!

:cool:

TSSexyChanel
03-29-2010, 06:02 AM
fat aging but still something to be desired lol

cumshooter69
03-29-2010, 01:27 PM
fat aging but still something to be desired lol

I don't think your fat or aging, you look beautiful to me.

TSSexyChanel
03-29-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't think your fat or aging, you look beautiful to me.

Well thanks love. I was actually being sacastic I love doin that its my thing.

But it is true I am aging but doing it so well and I am fat but its in all the places it needs to be tee hee hee

I make jokes all day about every thing I consider my self a funny and usually I am the only one that thinks so too lol

I just thought it would so not be the response everyone would expect you know trannies being narcissistic and all I thought everyone would wake up get their morning coffee come to the forum see that and laugh so hard they would spit coffee all over their monitors LMAO