PDA

View Full Version : do u think this guy got wat he deserved? jumped by 2 two tgirls

ty-clone
03-28-2010, 05:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlQi-lGa8rs

Rocky
03-28-2010, 05:25 PM
yep he might have been dissin them and whatnot aint no telling but they beat his ass and not he is gonna be known for getting his ass whoop by two trannies:D:eek:

Unisex
03-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Dysfunctional women are dysfunctional.

This is exactly why the trans community doesn't receive the respect or benefit of the doubt.

62des
03-28-2010, 10:53 PM
lol what a punk gettin wooped by trannies talkin shit but couldn't back it up!

milkman1
03-29-2010, 12:39 AM
DAAAAYYYAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!! ....LMAOTF!!!!! Ok, On a serious note.... we keep forgetting that the trannies are MEN! and these trannies/men appeared to be physically fit.... and if they were at a private setting... Homie would have been "ROCKED BOTTOM":eek:... Notice the HEAD LOCKED that was put on him???....LMAOTF!!!!

TSSexyChanel
03-29-2010, 05:51 AM
Oh how do I love me some good ole ghetto mess

*** INCASE YOU ARE UNSURE YEAH THAT STATEMENT IS DRIPPIN WITH SARCASM
:D

eclectic_co
03-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Chanel, Have you ever had someone give you shit on the street like that? I wonder about some peoples children.

:cool:

TSSexyChanel
03-29-2010, 07:04 PM
Chanel, Have you ever had someone give you shit on the street like that? I wonder about some peoples children.

:cool:

Never lol and I live in the ghetto since I dont know what transpired before the camera started rolling I can't really make a judgement call on the situation in this video. I do know that our reactions to situations can make it worse. First of all when I am walking down the street I don't feel the need to respond to every negative slur thrown out there. If someone screams out faggot or thats a man I would keep right on going cause seeing as I dont see myself as a faggot or a man they clearly couldnt be talking to me so I mind my business and keep it moving. Should someone get in my face I will not aggravate the situation by standing there argueing with them and shaking my tits ass and swinging hair at them. I simply give them a full blast of my bear mace and call the police like a white woman should. Imma lady I can't be tussling in the streets like that.

Lots of times I try to tell the young girls I mentor we get shit too cause of the way we carry ourselves. Sometiimes I know I be looking a hot ass mess and its time for laser. People still ma'am me. Most people arent clearly ignorant and transexauls aren't the rare phenom like they were when I was younger most folks are immune to us. I try to teach them proper dress for the time place and location. Why say you want to be accepted and pass and go out of your way to be seen. Trannie command attention when we walk into a room we dont need to be all extra its an aura about us.

Just like the trannie that maced those kids on the train there was a lot of wrong on both parts the momma should have told her kids to respect grown folks, the kid should have remembered he was a child and a 6 foot 2 transexual prostitute in blonde hair to her waist with a hot pink dress on should know that if you go out prostituting you should be in the house before the sun comes up.

Ms Remy M
03-30-2010, 05:18 AM
Never lol and I live in the ghetto since I dont know what transpired before the camera started rolling I can't really make a judgement call on the situation in this video. I do know that our reactions to situations can make it worse. First of all when I am walking down the street I don't feel the need to respond to every negative slur thrown out there. If someone screams out faggot or thats a man I would keep right on going cause seeing as I dont see myself as a faggot or a man they clearly couldnt be talking to me so I mind my business and keep it moving. Should someone get in my face I will not aggravate the situation by standing there argueing with them and shaking my tits ass and swinging hair at them. I simply give them a full blast of my bear mace and call the police like a white woman should. Imma lady I can't be tussling in the streets like that.

Lots of times I try to tell the young girls I mentor we get shit too cause of the way we carry ourselves. Sometiimes I know I be looking a hot ass mess and its time for laser. People still ma'am me. Most people arent clearly ignorant and transexauls aren't the rare phenom like they were when I was younger most folks are immune to us. I try to teach them proper dress for the time place and location. Why say you want to be accepted and pass and go out of your way to be seen. Trannie command attention when we walk into a room we dont need to be all extra its an aura about us.

Just like the trannie that maced those kids on the train there was a lot of wrong on both parts the momma should have told her kids to respect grown folks, the kid should have remembered he was a child and a 6 foot 2 transexual prostitute in blonde hair to her waist with a hot pink dress on should know that if you go out prostituting you should be in the house before the sun comes up.

lmao, I'm glad you are back. :)

bigdicki
03-30-2010, 12:45 PM

That's about the realest thing I have heard a girl say on this forum. Hats off to you Queen Chanel.

BlkMuscleTop
03-30-2010, 01:26 PM

Good to see you back here Chanel, you always keep it real and informative.

Yeah we don't know exactly what precipitated it, but we can imagine shit was being mouthed off.

My take on situations like that is he got just what his raggedy ass deserved, because he came in throwing the first punch and everything that came afterwards was well earned and warranted.

He was probably sleeping on them, oh these just a couple of sissy fags, gotta show my boys I can represent. He found out the hard way.

I straight up agree that I don't like to see some ladies acting like that, but sometimes circumstances get the better of cooler heads in the moment.

I'm a lover not a fighter. Some dudes need to learn to keep their P's and Q's to themselves and let folks live their lives.

DirtySouth
03-30-2010, 02:22 PM
Well first off, he looks like a bum dude.

He shouldn't have attacked them, plain and simple. The trannies were just defending themselves - and very well I might add.

ty-clone
03-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Well first off, he looks like a bum dude.

He shouldn't have attacked them, plain and simple. The trannies were just defending themselves - and very well I might add.

I posted this from BGClive forum where all (not even some or most) of the girls said the nigga deserved this ass whopping.

I happen to disagree, now don’t get me wrong, I disagree with the nigga statement I have a thing for tgirls, so u know I wasnt thrilled about his comments

but it kinda felt like the girl in the white was the aggressor & her friend in the grey spitted on him 1st which made him throw the 1st punch.

anonymoussonny
03-30-2010, 05:02 PM
Dysfunctional women are dysfunctional.

This is exactly why the trans community doesn't receive the respect or benefit of the doubt.

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!:mad:

I have whipped PLENTY of Mofo's about slick comments but at some point you have to mature beyond the point of ridiculously embarassing episodes like this. If you are going to be a LADY (and demand to be treated like one) then DAMMIT ACT LIKE ONE!!!!

I no longer trade barbs or throw hands...I THROW BULLETS and can write the reports...LOL(concealed weapons permit & LEO firearm certified)!!! These acts could have been avoided...:mad: or potentially deadly for the participants and onlookers.:mad:

WE live in a world that is way too dangerous for this stupid shit to perpetuate itself, yet it will continue!
Ask yourself, are you part of the solution or part of the problem?

DrDickenstein
03-30-2010, 10:01 PM

That's about the realest thing I have heard a girl say on this forum. Hats off to you Queen Chanel.

I 2nd!! Glad ur back SEXY Chanel... :D

DirtySouth
03-31-2010, 01:01 AM
I posted this from BGClive forum where all (not even some or most) of the girls said the nigga deserved this ass whopping.

I happen to disagree, now don’t get me wrong, I disagree with the nigga statement I have a thing for tgirls, so u know I wasnt thrilled about his comments

but it kinda felt like the girl in the white was the aggressor & her friend in the grey spitted on him 1st which made him throw the 1st punch.

Bruthas gotta be bigger than that. Who are they? Two nobodies. Now, they are two half famous, ass whoppers who are getting attention just because they kicked some bum dude's ass. I've seen way better fights on Spring street when the hoes start coming short on rent money lol.

He's a stupid dude....if he was about his business, he shoulda just walked off because real dudes don't have time to argue over petty shit outside of some club or wherever. Because he fell into that trap, he deserved to get his ass whopped. Lesson learned: don't fuck with people who have nothing to loose.

peggygee
03-31-2010, 02:13 AM
there argueing with them and shaking my tits ass and swinging hair at them........

Yeah, I really don't get it why when some women get into confrontations,
they shake their hair, tits, ass and vogue or sashay away.

TSSexyChanel
03-31-2010, 02:09 PM
yeah, i really don't get it why when some women get into confrontations,
they shake their hair, tits, ass and vogue or sashay away.

alot of transwomen still think that tits ass and a beautiful face validates them as women thats why they do it. My work look or beauty doesnt define me as a woman. I am a woman because i am. Thats why i advocate therapy for all transpersons. We need to stop trying to get our validations of who we are from others

when you know who you are then you dont need to always feel the need to prove what or who you are to others its feels so good to be me regardless of who else sees what i see in me

DYNACORD
03-31-2010, 11:30 PM
Yeah, I can never understand why TS Girls stand and fight vs walking away. Because it is almost always over some useless bull shit. Why would you want to stand there and have EVERYONE within ear shout know your business? The more refined and intellegent girls walk away from ASS HOLES. Chanel lays it out pretty good.
All 3 people were idiots.

peggygee
04-01-2010, 02:44 AM
alot of transwomen still think that tits ass and a beautiful face validates them as women thats why they do it. My work look or beauty doesnt define me as a woman. I am a woman because i am. Thats why i advocate therapy for all transpersons. We need to stop trying to get our validations of who we are from others

when you know who you are then you dont need to always feel the need to prove what or who you are to others its feels so good to be me regardless of who else sees what i see in me

I'm almost a proponent for therapy for everyone, but at a minimum for
transwomen.

I reallty wish that so many didn't try, or have to make their transition alone.

willmack
04-02-2010, 11:42 PM

COSIGNS..

As was said b4, there can be no benefit from getting into it with people with nothing to lose.

Darkness
04-03-2010, 03:13 PM

You've said a mouthful Chanel. A lot of these sisters need therapy. Plus, attempting to get validation form people who don't understand themselves is the height of insanity.