PDA

View Full Version : Just coming thru to say hi

TSSexyChanel
03-29-2010, 05:44 AM
It dawned on me I haven't been round these parts in a minute I been real busy doing stuff and addicted to Twitter and Farmville on facebook.

Going thru all my emails and messages on all the social networking sites that I am on some of which I really need to delete cause I am not very social on them LOL I saw a recurring theme of most of the messages. It inspired me to do a blog posting and just answer two of the most asked questions once and for all.

Hope you are all doin well

I definately will be back alot more.

http://tssexychanel.thumblogger.com/home/log/2010/13/chanels-man.html

Chanel

kilakali
03-29-2010, 06:17 AM
Im glad you decided to stop by. I miss hearing your viewpoints on various topics on the forum. Oh yeah by the way HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!!

BigJoeKrash
03-29-2010, 07:28 AM
Yeah wont even say hi to me on twitter anymore

TSSexyChanel
03-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah wont even say hi to me on twitter anymore

LOL you are in my cell fone you know I am a public figure and my public demands my attention on twitter. Now it wouldn't be fair for me to neglect the rest of the world on twitter when I know I can just text you or call you now would it. LOL

Its not easy being adored round the world but we all have our crosses to bear so this one I must

What can I say Imma saint
Tee hee hee

Ms Remy M
03-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Welcome back, please hit me up we have so much to chat about girl. :)

anonymoussonny
03-30-2010, 03:14 PM
Welcome back...Love the new pic!;)

brandonnsdiego
03-30-2010, 07:20 PM
Welcome Back! You know you were missed!

BigJoeKrash
03-30-2010, 07:48 PM
LOL you are in my cell fone you know I am a public figure and my public demands my attention on twitter. Now it wouldn't be fair for me to neglect the rest of the world on twitter when I know I can just text you or call you now would it. LOL

Its not easy being adored round the world but we all have our crosses to bear so this one I must

What can I say Imma saint
Tee hee hee

LOL Ok just making sure it wasnt something I said :p:p:p

thepiedpiper
03-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Farmville!? lawd is it really that addictive? Never played it myself. Welcome back though Chanel :) I dont post much myself but I do always enjoy reading your posts.

TSSexyChanel
03-31-2010, 12:29 AM
farmville!? Lawd is it really that addictive? Never played it myself. Welcome back though chanel :) i dont post much myself but i do always enjoy reading your posts.

its so addictive that i play on my sisters name, two of my cousins and mines as well. I wish i had thought of it cause i was watching cnn they are making a ton of cash and millions around the world are addicted lol

i might cum out with a virtual reality game of my life yall could play i know so many of you would get a kick out of tellin me what to do there since in real life i am the boss thats the only way its gonna happen ...in a game lol

thepiedpiper
03-31-2010, 12:44 AM
its so addictive that i play on my sisters name, two of my cousins and mines as well. I wish i had thought of it cause i was watching cnn they are making a ton of cash and millions around the world are addicted lol

i might cum out with a virtual reality game of my life yall could play i know so many of you would get a kick out of tellin me what to do there since in real life i am the boss thats the only way its gonna happen ...in a game lol

I'll only play it if there is also a Farm involved :D haha

TSSexyChanel
03-31-2010, 12:49 AM
I'll only play it if there is also a Farm involved :D haha

Well a roll in the hay with me whilst I am in full Ellie Mae Clampett drag is a game no man can resist

:D

thepiedpiper
03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Well a roll in the hay with me whilst I am in full Ellie Mae Clampett drag is a game no man can resist

:D

If I can be the 'Handsome farm hand' then im game! :p