PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed: A Brutha goes 2...

MrKnockOut
03-29-2010, 04:21 PM
I've been planning my first international trip for this coming summer. I want to spend 4 days somewhere nice, preferably in or near a major city. Now as a brutha that has barely been away from the east coast this is gonna be a big deal for me. My question to the board is what international city would you suggest given the following criteria:

1. Population of at least 700k
2. Affordable, meaning the american $ goes a long way
3. Good % of attractive transsexual women
4. Safety

Not that this is one of my criteria but I understand that all countries aren't cultually exposed to young black guys so id definitely like to go somewhere where I don't have to feel like the bearded woman.

GroobySteven
03-29-2010, 04:44 PM
Bangkok and you'll be fine as an AMERICAN Black Guy.
(extremely safe)

Rio de Janeiro ... the love their black guys down there.
(safe if your careful)

San Francisco - brilliant city if you've yet to go - and loads of trannies.

Los Angeles - not so much culture or fun as SF but with at least 2 tranny nights a week, and members of this forum to meet, you'll have fun.

MrKnockOut
03-29-2010, 05:58 PM
Bangkok and you'll be fine as an AMERICAN Black Guy.
(extremely safe)

Rio de Janeiro ... the love their black guys down there.
(safe if your careful)

San Francisco - brilliant city if you've yet to go - and loads of trannies.

Los Angeles - not so much culture or fun as SF but with at least 2 tranny nights a week, and members of this forum to meet, you'll have fun.

Thanks. Bangkok was high on the list but im not sure what the climate will be like with al the political stuff going on with the red protesters. That whole throwing blood thing kinda turned me away.
I've read good and bad things about rio. I know the ladies are beautiful but I've also heard that the vast majority of good looking ts in brazil work for the mafia and that you are likely to get robbed as a foreigner. I also heard that rio isn't the safest city in the world.
I planned on going to l.a next month as soon as the airfare comes to a reasonable price.
Seanchi, do you know of any caribbean countries with decent/noticeable transsexual population?

Thanks my man

bigdicki
03-30-2010, 12:12 AM
Thanks. Bangkok was high on the list but im not sure what the climate will be like with al the political stuff going on with the red protesters. That whole throwing blood thing kinda turned me away.
I've read good and bad things about rio. I know the ladies are beautiful but I've also heard that the vast majority of good looking ts in brazil work for the mafia and that you are likely to get robbed as a foreigner. I also heard that rio isn't the safest city in the world.
I planned on going to l.a next month as soon as the airfare comes to a reasonable price.
Seanchi, do you know of any caribbean countries with decent/noticeable transsexual population?

Thanks my man

Been to Rio and Thailand. That mafia bs is just that.... bs. Rio is no more dangerous than Miami or Baltimore... you go to the wrong place yes you will get stuck. You educate yourself on where not to go. I would say pickpockets and petty thievery (picking up shit you don't pay attention to) are something to watch out for in either but both are safe to me. I would say Rio or Miami. Rio isn't what it used to be, but it still is great and has great gg's and tg's. Miami will be more expensive but you may find some you don't need to pay. Bangkok is a 20 hour flight from B-more. Do you really want to travel that far for 4 days? If you have 8 - 14 days, its worth it.

MrKnockOut
03-30-2010, 01:43 AM
Been to Rio and Thailand. That mafia bs is just that.... bs. Rio is no more dangerous than Miami or Baltimore... you go to the wrong place yes you will get stuck. You educate yourself on where not to go. I would say pickpockets and petty thievery (picking up shit you don't pay attention to) are something to watch out for in either but both are safe to me. I would say Rio or Miami. Rio isn't what it used to be, but it still is great and has great gg's and tg's. Miami will be more expensive but you may find some you don't need to pay. Bangkok is a 20 hour flight from B-more. Do you really want to travel that far for 4 days? If you have 8 - 14 days, its worth it.

damn, 20 hours?!?!

I don't think I could sit my ass on a plane for that long man. Suddenly the world seems much bigger. Guess i'll have to see what Rio looks like. Just wanted to check out a hot spot in Asia.

bigdicki
03-30-2010, 12:35 PM
damn, 20 hours?!?!

I don't think I could sit my ass on a plane for that long man. Suddenly the world seems much bigger. Guess i'll have to see what Rio looks like. Just wanted to check out a hot spot in Asia.

If you have 8 days or more later this year, let me know. I'll probably head back to Thailand. It is DEFINITELY worth it.

GroobySteven
03-30-2010, 01:46 PM
You do know that Rio is like 12 hrs from Baltimore right?

That mafia thing I just made up on another forum and it got out of control and now people believe all about it.
Most of the tgirls in Rio work for themselves.

Zero on Carribean girls.

Fuck I didn't realize only 4 days. Go to Costa Rica. I've never been but it has it all so I've heard ... or Dominican Republic?

DirtySouth
03-30-2010, 02:20 PM
I vote for Rio (Brazil) bro but I hear black american men are treated way better almost anywhere else in the world in besides the USA. The color barriers are extreme here.

MrKnockOut
03-30-2010, 02:30 PM

That mafia thing I just made up on another forum and it got out of control and now people believe all about it.

Zero on Carribean girls.

Fuck I didn't realize only 4 days. Go to Costa Rica. I've never been but it has it all so I've heard ... or Dominican Republic?

Cool. Have you guys photographed any costa rican or dominican tgirls? Haha, there's an idea...caribbeantgirls.com

DrDickenstein
03-30-2010, 10:11 PM

BD...any good stories or info about your travels to either place, esp Brazil? Maybe u posted it b4 or maybe u ain't tryin 2 share. Just checkin though.

mrvice
03-30-2010, 11:17 PM
ive always wanted to go brazil to def check out the lovely ts but i aintgoing there alone

DrDickenstein
03-31-2010, 01:27 AM
ive always wanted to go brazil to def check out the lovely ts but i aintgoing there alone

Yup thats what I'm sayin 2.....

bigdicki
03-31-2010, 04:07 AM

Zero on Carribean girls.

Costa Rica is ok... but if you are looking for mainly tg's then you will be disappointed. Dominican, the tg community is somewhat underground... for gringo turistos anyway. :rolleyes: Rio should be an 11 hour flight from the DC airport but hey, thats half of what it takes to do some Thai tgs.

bigdicki
03-31-2010, 04:11 AM

Yup thats what I'm sayin 2.....

Are you kidding? Doc, I KNOW you have to be kidding. You think some of these US cities like Houston and NOLA are safer? Rio is not bad at all. I have been there with friends and alone and only once had even a pickpocket try me. If you have half an ounce of streetsmarts, you'll be fine.

kilakali
03-31-2010, 04:51 AM
I recommend Sao Paulo over Rio any day. There are more BTG's in Sao Paulo than Rio, however if you dont know basic Portuguese you might have some problems. If you only know English then Rio it is.

As BD stated if you stay on the main streets you should be fine. If you wear alot of jewelry i suggest leaving that at home, and try to blend in. The less you look like a tourist the less likely you will be harassed i.e. kids begging for money, pickpockets, and harassment from the police.

bigdicki
03-31-2010, 12:08 PM
I recommend Sao Paulo over Rio any day. There are more BTG's in Sao Paulo than Rio, however if you dont know basic Portuguese you might have some problems. If you only know English then Rio it is.

As BD stated if you stay on the main streets you should be fine. If you wear alot of jewelry i suggest leaving that at home, and try to blend in. The less you look like a tourist the less likely you will be harassed i.e. kids begging for money, pickpockets, and harassment from the police.

I agree with Kila that Sao Paolo has more tgs, but the beach in Rio and the gg scene is just something to see IMHO. Plus, like Kila said, Rio is more of a tourist destination so more people will understand some basic English. Because of the mix, I'd go there first and save Sao Paolo for another trip. Obrigado my West Coast bro. :cool:

mrvice
03-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Are you kidding? Doc, I KNOW you have to be kidding. You think some of these US cities like Houston and NOLA are safer? Rio is not bad at all. I have been there with friends and alone and only once had even a pickpocket try me. If you have half an ounce of streetsmarts, you'll be fine.

like im going there when the world cup host in brazil in 2014 and i would like to know where in rio and san paolo are to check out

kilakali
03-31-2010, 06:45 PM
like im going there when the world cup host in brazil in 2014 and i would like to know where in rio and san paolo are to check out

One real popular club in Rio is The Week it mirrors the Clubs in São Paulo. Paulo is the place to fine the hottest BTG’s in all Brasil. I don’t recommend people to go there unless you are fluent or can keep a decent conversation in Portuguese, as most people don’t speak English. Rio is a more “English friendly” place, I recommend Cabraret Casanova on the weekends after 1:00 a.m. Buraco da Lacraia also known as the Star Club is also a good club.

DrDickenstein
03-31-2010, 09:18 PM

Not kiddin....I'm a product of what I read and heard since I haven't been there, that's all BD. I been to damn near every shady part of every "bad" city in the US. Doesn't faze me bc it's in my comfort zone to a certain degree I guess. Been to PI by myself, no big deal. Brazil otoh....foreign country, language barrier, mafia/cartel rumors and most info I have indicated to exercise extreme caution.

Now I know. Street savy I got...need to get on that Portuguese Rosetta Stone or Hooked on Phonix...some shit.

bigdicki
04-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Not kiddin....I'm a product of what I read and heard since I haven't been there, that's all BD. I been to damn near every shady part of every "bad" city in the US. Doesn't faze me bc it's in my comfort zone to a certain degree I guess. Been to PI by myself, no big deal. Brazil otoh....foreign country, language barrier, mafia/cartel rumors and most info I have indicated to exercise extreme caution.

Now I know. Street savy I got...need to get on that Portuguese Rosetta Stone or Hooked on Phonix...some shit.

We've shared stories so I know you've been to some worse spots than what you'll choose to go to in Rio. Like Kila said in Rio you don't NEED Portuguese. I don't speak Portuguese and even though its closely related, my spanish doesn't help that much. I was ok in Sao Paolo but a lot less people knew what the hell I was talking about. Get some info from me, Kila and the internet and you'll be fine in Rio.

4mystuffin
04-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Thailand as a whole is good you can go to Bangkok and travel all over the country from there. Pattaya City is crazy, and the people are friendly everywhere. I wouldnt worry about the political stuff there the tourists usually aren't harmed very bad and its been quite for the most part, I have a few friends that have been there lately one there right now and loving it.

Brazil would probably be a hot spot too, but if I was talking value of the dollar not much can beat Thailand.

nycguy
04-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Cool. Have you guys photographed any costa rican or dominican tgirls? Haha, there's an idea...caribbeantgirls.com

Nah son! You gonna get girls beat ta def! Dey na play such slackness in de caribbean mon, reel talk!

bigdicki
04-02-2010, 02:47 AM
BD...any good stories or info about your travels to either place, esp Brazil? Maybe u posted it b4 or maybe u ain't tryin 2 share. Just checkin though.

Brazil is pretty straight forward. All I do there is pull girls from Help (closed now) pull tgirls from the net or just walking around. And there is Monte Carlo terma and Cuatro Cuatro terma for ggs.... mmmmm. I will say, I fucked a tgirl with the thickest dick I have ever seen (and held). It didn't feel like it was pumped either. Hot chick too.

In Thailand, I had my only experience having a tg and gg at the same time. I had a little spinner girl and a tg from the Kitten Club in Pattaya. This little one put both dicks in her mouth at the same time. Got me hard as hell.

The best looking (and just best all around) girl I found there was Faa. Shes the one in the pic in the turquoise dress. She was so cool and spoke such good English I actually went out to dinner with her and went clubbing. I had no pics so I snatched this from ladyboyspattaya.com which is a cool site to check out if you want info on Pattaya (1.5 hrs from Bangkok).

eclectic_co
04-03-2010, 02:23 PM
The link is appreciated! And the photo as well!

:cool:

Brazil is pretty straight forward. All I do there is pull girls from Help (closed now) pull tgirls from the net or just walking around. And there is Monte Carlo terma and Cuatro Cuatro terma for ggs.... mmmmm. I will say, I fucked a tgirl with the thickest dick I have ever seen (and held). It didn't feel like it was pumped either. Hot chick too.

In Thailand, I had my only experience having a tg and gg at the same time. I had a little spinner girl and a tg from the Kitten Club in Pattaya. This little one put both dicks in her mouth at the same time. Got me hard as hell.

The best looking (and just best all around) girl I found there was Faa. Shes the one in the pic in the turquoise dress. She was so cool and spoke such good English I actually went out to dinner with her and went clubbing. I had no pics so I snatched this from ladyboyspattaya.com which is a cool site to check out if you want info on Pattaya (1.5 hrs from Bangkok).

tsdvdman
04-17-2010, 10:56 PM
I say go to Rio. As an american brotha you'll get treated like royalty. The post before mine said it all. He definitely knows what he is talking about with Rio. I'm a brotha who has been there 3 times. OMG it's crazy,,gg's and tg's. "Help" disco used to be the spot to pick up girls but they are all ove the place. Across the street from that club is the area of the Copa where the girls go topless onb the beach. There's also a an area I found the last time I was there called "Flamingo". Lots of street tgirls walking around, fine as hell,,you have to be careful with them, but if you are on your p's and q's you can come off with a beautiul tgirl. I'll never foget, the cab driver pulled up and there was about 6 or 7 girls sitting around a car, some in negligees, bikini's etc. One of them was a thick caramel skinned girl who had on cut-off jean shorts with the biggest bulge I've ever seen in person on a tg. She turned out to be cool as hell, had a huge dick, I fucked her off and on all night. Your best bet is to find a reliable cab driver and take care of him well(finacially). He will take you to the spots and let you know the deal. There's another area called the Villa Momossa,,crazy. Did I say go to Rio??

MrF
04-18-2010, 01:07 AM
From all that I know, Rio sounds great ! I have not been there, but I've done a lot of "research" while thinking of going but never giving in to the temptation. I can only enjoy Rio vicariously because my spending priorities forbid such an extravagant trip. But, hey, if you're young, single, and have the disposable income ... I say "Go for it !"

Just dreaming here, but if I were you I would: 1) become buddies with Kilakali, a potential major resource; 2) visit him in LA and let him show you the highlights; 3) persuade him to go to Brazil to show you the highlights there as well. Now that would be a heck of a trip. :D

Oh yeah, and then 4) report on the trip here, so I can live vicariously. :D :) :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

tsdvdman
04-18-2010, 01:57 AM
Rio is not as expensive as one might think. If you are seriously thinking about going PM me. I can give you some info on a website that you might find helpful.

bigdicki
04-18-2010, 05:55 AM
I say go to Rio. As an american brotha you'll get treated like royalty. The post before mine said it all. He definitely knows what he is talking about with Rio. I'm a brotha who has been there 3 times. OMG it's crazy,,gg's and tg's. "Help" disco used to be the spot to pick up girls but they are all ove the place. Across the street from that club is the area of the Copa where the girls go topless onb the beach. There's also a an area I found the last time I was there called "Flamingo". Lots of street tgirls walking around, fine as hell,,you have to be careful with them, but if you are on your p's and q's you can come off with a beautiul tgirl. I'll never foget, the cab driver pulled up and there was about 6 or 7 girls sitting around a car, some in negligees, bikini's etc. One of them was a thick caramel skinned girl who had on cut-off jean shorts with the biggest bulge I've ever seen in person on a tg. She turned out to be cool as hell, had a huge dick, I fucked her off and on all night. Your best bet is to find a reliable cab driver and take care of him well(finacially). He will take you to the spots and let you know the deal. There's another area called the Villa Momossa,,crazy. Did I say go to Rio??

Villa Mimosa IS some crazy shit. A compound full of hoes... and the shit is cheap (and a little dirty, but fuck it). I never saw any tgs at the Villa and most of the ggs are only so-so, but every once in a while you find a diamond. Damn, dude you got me wanting to buy a ticket now! :rolleyes:

kilakali
04-18-2010, 08:51 AM
From all that I know, Rio sounds great ! I have not been there, but I've done a lot of "research" while thinking of going but never giving in to the temptation. I can only enjoy Rio vicariously because my spending priorities forbid such an extravagant trip. But, hey, if you're young, single, and have the disposable income ... I say "Go for it !"

Just dreaming here, but if I were you I would: 1) become buddies with Kilakali, a potential major resource; 2) visit him in LA and let him show you the highlights; 3) persuade him to go to Brazil to show you the highlights there as well. Now that would be a heck of a trip. :D

Oh yeah, and then 4) report on the trip here, so I can live vicariously. :D :) :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

LOL....This goes out to all the regulars if you come to Southern Cali send me a pm. I dont mind sharing .
You dont have to persuade me to go home :p. However Im not taking whoever to Rio. Rio has the highest cases of STD's (per ratio) in the whole country. I would perfer to go to Bahia where the real BTGs are, and where there are remote beaches on the Dende Coast...

tsdvdman
04-18-2010, 03:28 PM
"LOL....This goes out to all the regulars if you come to Southern Cali send me a pm. I dont mind sharing .
You dont have to persuade me to go home . However Im not taking whoever to Rio. Rio has the highest cases of STD's (per ratio) in the whole country. I would perfer to go to Bahia where the real BTGs are, and where there are remote beaches on the Dende Coast..."

True indeed. I started to mention Bahia but it sounded like he had his mind set on Rio. I had the best time ever in Bahia. Olodum at the Pelurinno is crazy. I met some of the most beautiful dark skinned BTG's you'll NEVER see on a video. They are dark, afrocentric with big dicks and exude sexiness. I'm going back as soon as I get the chance and would reccommend Bahia to anyone who is looking specifically for hot big dick BTG's.