PDA

View Full Version : TO all ts women.... becarful

TSNATALIACOXXX
04-02-2010, 03:11 PM
hey guys and girls i have been asked a few times why are other girls so evil or mean and have the worst disposition when it comes to dealing with others. I shoot for the grooby site and others and really really enjoy doing so. I made plans to do a site with some one who i thought was a good person and a great shooter who is not with grooby. do to there actions i choose not to complete the site with them. I will tell any ts women that wants to or is shooting stick with the grooby shooters they are the best very professinle and will not make you feel uncomfrotable. As far a shooting with other shooters be mindful and ask question do not do any thing that does not make you comfortable.

love my girls
your btg of the year
Natalia Coxxx:mad:

TslovelyLuxury
04-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Thanks MAMA. Im sorry to hear things didnt work out with your Site. I know your still working towards one though right?Im Glad you found a HOME in Grooby they are Promoting you very well... everywhere I look I see you! and I am so glad you put it out there not to do things you dont want to do because so many girls fuck Photographers and or throw themselves out here like whores just to get seen thinking fucking the the ones higher up will get you a job. Well thats half right! From experience. NEVER again I felt used and belittled. Did I mention NO call back!
anyway I love ya pics
Keep up the Wonderful Work
I hope to work with you Very Very Soon!

hey guys and girls i have been asked a few times why are other girls so evil or mean and have the worst disposition when it comes to dealing with others. I shoot for the grooby site and others and really really enjoy doing so. I made plans to do a site with some one who i thought was a good person and a great shooter who is not with grooby. do to there actions i choose not to complete the site with them. I will tell any ts women that wants to or is shooting stick with the grooby shooters they are the best very professinle and will not make you feel uncomfrotable. As far a shooting with other shooters be mindful and ask question do not do any thing that does not make you comfortable.

love my girls
your btg of the year

TSNATALIACOXXX
04-02-2010, 03:44 PM
Thanks MAMA. Im sorry to hear things didnt work out with your Site. I know your still working towards one though right?Im Glad you found a HOME in Grooby they are Promoting you very well... everywhere I look I see you! and I am so glad you put it out there not to do things you dont want to do because so many girls fuck Photographers and or throw themselves out here like whores just to get seen thinking fucking the the ones higher up will get you a job. Well thats half right! From experience. NEVER again I felt used and belittled. Did I mention NO call back!
anyway I love ya pics
Keep up the Wonderful Work
I hope to work with you Very Very Soon!

awww thank you sweety you know im a top so be careful lol

WhereChyna
04-02-2010, 04:30 PM

:eek: ctfu :p

TSNATALIACOXXX
04-02-2010, 05:15 PM
:eek: ctfu :p

lol your crazy you better watch out...

TslovelyLuxury
04-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Awesome We can Get oral and Sword Fight!

Ms Remy M
04-02-2010, 06:14 PM

love my girls
your btg of the year

So sorry to hear of this bad experince you had. Really it's unexcuseable that some photogs are incapable of maintaining a professional atmosphere. I wish you the best in your future ventures.

BigJoeKrash
04-02-2010, 06:35 PM

:eek::eek: *Faints*

brandonnsdiego
04-02-2010, 08:04 PM

Thats too funny :D

ty-clone
04-02-2010, 08:40 PM

THATS THE SEXIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD LUXURY & NATALIA IN A SWORD FIGHT

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*thinking bout that, imma bout 2 past out*
:)

DrDickenstein
04-02-2010, 08:44 PM

Make it SO!!!!!!!!! lol :D:eek::D

TSNATALIACOXXX
04-03-2010, 02:38 AM

sounds like a plan im down

kilakali
04-03-2010, 02:47 AM

love my girls
your btg of the year

Per our convo earlier i got you. ;) I have already started.

TslovelyLuxury
04-03-2010, 03:09 AM
YOU Know Im Down!
http://web9.twitpic.com/img/81915632-ed1a06c13ddc92c14c448281eba55577.4bb6b131-scaled.jpg
Watch Out NATALIA...... SWORDS UP!

kilakali
04-03-2010, 03:16 AM

love my girls
your btg of the year

Its sad when i hear things like this, whats worse is that there are alot of photographers out there like that. As far as Grooby photographers i have heard nothing but good things from the models I know. From the ones i know and met personally Buddy Wood, Frank, PK Vegas, and Tony Vee these guys are professional yet fun guys to be around. Nataila I commend you for taking a stand, and not letting someone take advantage of you.

vidman
04-03-2010, 04:22 AM

Seanchai!!!! Where are you man!!! This is the kinda stuff you should be jumping on! Natalia and Luxury just put it out there. Do your viewers blissfully happy and SET THAT UP!!!!!!!

unknown5
04-03-2010, 07:07 AM
hmm this is interesting, will they live up to the hype?

TSNATALIACOXXX
04-03-2010, 12:17 PM
hmm this is interesting, will they live up to the hype?
all 5'2'' and 8 1/2x5 will la, new york, chicago stand up...

aplus82
04-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Ok miss natalia! Rep jersey ma! Sorry but I gotta go for the home team on this one. Miss natalia I gotta come thru and see u one of these days. I am right down the block. I will be calling soon miss

TslovelyLuxury
04-03-2010, 04:47 PM
5'11 mama with Luxury 8" Winner gets the Best Head from the other and LOSER has to run out doors Naked in a Heel!
Cant wait to film that video............

anonymoussonny
04-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Lets make it a wrestling video where each 3-5 minute round the winner gets to top the other...until exhaustion! Afterwards, the the fight spectators can then take turns reviving the 'wrestlers'. You could even have the cornermen performing too!!!:o

DrDickenstein
04-04-2010, 02:00 PM
5'11 mama with Luxury 8" Winner gets the Best Head from the other and LOSER has to run out doors Naked in a Heel!

LOL damn! Setting the stakes n shit...I likes it!!! :)

DYNACORD
04-04-2010, 07:11 PM

Holy SHit! Wonder if I can get in on the Still pic side of this LUX? LOL.

unknown5
04-04-2010, 11:31 PM

hmm didn't know you were only 5 2", thats attractive lol
well when will this video be put into production,
i got five on natalia in the swordfight :)

ROC
04-05-2010, 03:27 AM
where's don king when ya need him?lol..................... Somebody set that up.....

thepiedpiper
04-06-2010, 12:31 AM
A much better take on arm wrestling methinks

vidman
04-06-2010, 01:38 AM

5'2"??? Tell me Natalia is not 5'2". You got to be kidding me!! Now she's even sexier than I thought she was. Only 5'2" and packin 8.5 inches of thick pole? Clawd Have Mercy!!!!!!!

vidman
04-06-2010, 01:45 AM
hmm didn't know you were only 5 2", thats attractive lol
well when will this video be put into production,
i got five on natalia in the swordfight :)

I don't know about that. I've seen Lux tearin a guy's ass up on her website. She goes HARD!!!! I'm talkin looooonnnng strokes. You can tell the guy was being overpowered because his moans got louder and louder until they turned into yelps (of pleasure I'm sure) but Lux was blastin his back out.

BUT!!! ....in all fairness to Natalia, she is a lil firecracker. She's spunky! She likes all kinds of positions and kinkyness. Now that I've found out that she's only 5'2", I can imagine how intimidating her dick looks on her short, petite frame. Hell, her shit is big PERIOD! Big frame or little frame.

kilakali
04-06-2010, 02:27 AM
5'2"??? Tell me Natalia is not 5'2". You got to be kidding me!! Now she's even sexier than I thought she was. Only 5'2" and packin 8.5 inches of thick pole? Clawd Have Mercy!!!!!!!

Yep she is that small i was bouncing her on my knee at the tranny awards...lol

vidman
04-06-2010, 06:12 AM

Damn Kali, I'm envious man. GREEN!!!

TSNATALIACOXXX
04-07-2010, 12:00 AM
Damn Kali, I'm envious man. GREEN!!!

you guys are the best i love you guys so much.... yes i am short but i stand my ground

i see this is going to big i wanna take it high lets do it live... grooby producers see how much we love you.....

DrDickenstein
04-07-2010, 12:10 AM
you guys are the best i love you guys so much.... yes i am short but i stand my ground

i see this is going to big i wanna take it high lets do it live... grooby producers see how much we love you.....

Streaming live...oh shit....F-ing EPIC!!!

kilakali
04-07-2010, 12:37 AM

Im sure Seanchai has an announcement coming up real soon;)

bigdicki
04-07-2010, 01:09 AM

I just noticed this. Back in the day I did the same thing! Isn't a wonderful feeling having that cute thing on your lap? Natalia, estas caliente, muy caliente mami chula!

kilakali
04-07-2010, 03:33 AM
I just noticed this. Back in the day I did the same thing! Isn't a wonderful feeling having that cute thing on your lap? Natalia, estas caliente, muy caliente mami chula!

Especially when her 3rd leg slaps your kneecap....

TSNATALIACOXXX
04-07-2010, 04:49 AM
Especially when her 3rd leg slaps your kneecap....

my third leg has a name

WhereChyna
04-07-2010, 06:28 AM
:p
lol your crazy you better watch out...

Oh my!!! Thanks for the heads ups!!! I better watch out, or...I'll be...bottoms up!!! :eek::eek::eek:

But naw mommy! Thanks, butt no thanks!!! :p:p

Quoting the rapper, Kidd, of Kid 'N Play in the movie, House Party...The sign on my a$$ says, "Do Not Enter!!!"

bigdicki
04-07-2010, 12:24 PM
my third leg has a name

And what is it? I was introduced but never got her name. :p

TslovelyLuxury
04-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Live sounds Awesome! Hey did I mention attire? Heels and Thongs ONLY! ......"o" and A pony tail holder.

DrDickenstein
04-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Live sounds Awesome! Hey did I mention attire? Heels and Thongs ONLY! ......"o" and A pony tail holder.

Thongs...perfect. And no tucking, make it a BULGE-fest!! :D

kilakali
04-07-2010, 10:06 PM
my third leg has a name

*Sings* Her third leg has a first name its O-S-C-A-R. Her third leg name has a second name its M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh I love to suck it everyday, and If you ask me why I say,
Cause Natalia has a way of usin her C-O-X-X-X all day. :cool:

I think only the age 26+ guys will get this...lol

chocbytch
04-09-2010, 02:51 PM
*sings* her third leg has a first name its o-s-c-a-r. Her third leg name has a second name its m-a-y-e-r.
Oh i love to suck it everyday, and if you ask me why i say,
cause natalia has a way of usin her c-o-x-x-x all day. :cool:

lmao silly ass

eclectic_co
04-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Kilakali,

You have a real talent for song!

:cool:

*Sings* Her third leg has a first name its O-S-C-A-R. Her third leg name has a second name its M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh I love to suck it everyday, and If you ask me why I say,
Cause Natalia has a way of usin her C-O-X-X-X all day. :cool: