PDA

View Full Version : Morgan Bailey is Black?

kilakali
04-03-2010, 03:42 AM
Last night at Club Cobra I noticed Morgan Bailey wearing a black-tgirls.com shirt. So inquired about the tee and she said " I have to represent my sistas that arent here like Natalia Coxx and Kinky Kennedy Logan." After that i asked her if she ever had "black" in her and said "all the time"..lol

Im also attaching a pic of China from last night she got her clothes wet in the jucuzzi luckily she had a spare BTG tee on hand.:cool:

bigdicki
04-03-2010, 03:53 AM
Last night at Club Cobra I noticed Morgan Bailey wearing a black-tgirls.com shirt. So inquired about the tee and she said " I have to represent my sistas that arent here like Natalia Coxx and Kinky Kennedy Logan." After that i asked her if she ever had "black" in her and said "all the time"..lol

Im also attaching a pic of China from last night she got her clothes wet in the jucuzzi luckily she had a spare BTG tee on hand.:cool:

Kila, Morgan is a sexy mf. I usually like 'em short but I will make an exception for her. Never been with her, but damn you got me wanting to try some vanilla! And she is from Chitown too!

kilakali
04-03-2010, 04:43 AM
Kila, Morgan is a sexy mf. I usually like 'em short but I will make an exception for her. Never been with her, but damn you got me wanting to try some vanilla! And she is from Chitown too!

Yup BD you are right a good ole irish girl from Chicago standing a full 6'3. You should check her out she is a freaky and sweet person. Here is a pic i shot of her in the jacuzzi she is a true exhibitionist.

k.logan
04-03-2010, 05:22 AM
I Love her she's a good gurlfriend of mines!!!!!!!!! We had a blast in LA

unknown5
04-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Miss K logan, I need to talk to you.. inbox me

TSNATALIACOXXX
04-03-2010, 12:15 PM
kinky kennedy, morgan, and i had so much fun in la omg... those are my girls i love hem to death....

Ms Remy M
04-03-2010, 01:59 PM
I've been a fan of Morgan Bailey's for a while now. Nice pics Kila! :)

kilakali
04-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Thanks Remy.....

DrDickenstein
04-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Well damn....how tall is Morgan???? Guesstimate is cool.

bigdicki
04-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Well damn....how tall is Morgan???? Guesstimate is cool.
6'2 or 6'3... she was wearing heels when I met her too. Picture that.

DrDickenstein
04-07-2010, 01:17 AM

Tall drink'a water....probly 6'6 in heels. I'm tall...abt 6'4 and only looked up to 3 women....2 of them TS. Fantasy in Orlando (she had on pumps/boots think she's about 6'2) and Giselle (from DC--Youtube clips)... Still not sure if I like looking up or not...just one of them things...

kilakali
04-07-2010, 02:57 AM

She is 6'3 more like 6'7 she wears really high heels because we were looking face to face.

bigdicki
04-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Tall drink'a water....probly 6'6 in heels. I'm tall...abt 6'4 and only looked up to 3 women....2 of them TS. Fantasy in Orlando (she had on pumps/boots think she's about 6'2) and Giselle (from DC--Youtube clips)... Still not sure if I like looking up or not...just one of them things...

I'm sure I don't like looking up, but Morgan is so fine, I will make that sacrifice. :cool: