PDA

View Full Version : China's Hot Jacuzzi Pics

kilakali
04-04-2010, 09:02 AM
The last pic of China i posted she was wet from getting in the jacuzzi ( see the Morgan Bailey thread). Well she allowed me to post a few pics of her that i took. As you can tell the water was hot and so was she. The newest update on her on BTG isnt out yet, but she has had some ass enhancements recently while she is here. I tried to take as many side shots to show it (will post more later).

China will be heading to NY, Orlando, Miami, Chicago cities real soon. I highly recommend you guys to check her out if she is in your city( she is a pleaser). Also beware right now as she is still here in Cali she told me some girls have been using her pics. I showed her how to watermark, so if you see her ad it should have her info watermarked on it.

TslovelyLuxury
04-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Omg i love pics! ......i see your really getting some practice in with your camera. I would love for you to shoot me i need some more pics! Up and coming photographer lol....kiss
http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5467&d=1270368997
MY FAVORITE!

the last pic of china i posted she was wet from getting in the jacuzzi ( see the morgan bailey thread). Well she allowed me to post a few pics of her that i took. As you can tell the water was hot and so was she. The newest update on her on btg isnt out yet, but she has had some ass enhancements recently while she is here. I tried to take as many side shots to show it (will post more later).

China will be heading to ny, orlando, miami, chicago cities real soon. I highly recommend you guys to check her out if she is in your city( she is a pleaser). Also beware right now as she is still here in cali she told me some girls have been using her pics. I showed her how to watermark, so if you see her ad it should have her info watermarked on it.

kilakali
04-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks Lux... that was one of my favorites too. I would LOVE to shoot you in a jacuzzi im sure you could start a fire in that water..:p

DrDickenstein
04-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Nice pics...yah China lookin good!!! Thanx Kila

mrvice
04-04-2010, 09:46 PM
thanks kila damn china looking sexxy as always cant wait till she comes my way

twowaybro
04-05-2010, 03:11 AM
Oh yeah....she is definitely a bad chick!!! Kila you gotta get her to the forum so that she can feel the love first hand....

ROC
04-05-2010, 03:36 AM
that damn kila done went and did it again.....nice work homie........would love to see lux in that jacuzzi next..........

kilakali
04-06-2010, 03:18 AM
Thanks guys....China is back in Detroit now for a short time she has already posted on backpage. She also wanted me to relay the message that she mostly posts on that site so you Ny, Fla and Atl guys keep checking.

kilakali
04-06-2010, 03:31 AM
Oh yeah....she is definitely a bad chick!!! Kila you gotta get her to the forum so that she can feel the love first hand....

I have tried.... she is alot more difficult to get on here then Victoria Porshe, as she is not the forum, chat girl type. She is a more in person in your face type. China is the soft spoken quiet one until she feels comfortable with you and then the beast comes out. I did show her the comments on here and the members area, and she really enjoyed the love she has been recieving.

kilakali
04-06-2010, 03:37 AM
that damn kila done went and did it again.....nice work homie........would love to see lux in that jacuzzi next..........

Thats in the works ROC i want to throw in Natalia Coxx too:D

kilakali
04-06-2010, 03:41 AM
Here are a few more.....

eclectic_co
04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
One AMAZING looking lady!

Kila,

How many photos did you get to take?
Are you going to share them all?

:cool:

Here are a few more.....

kilakali
04-07-2010, 12:58 AM
One AMAZING looking lady!

Kila,

How many photos did you get to take?
Are you going to share them all?

I took 141 pics of her that night. Oh no some as i was told are for my eyes only.

bigdicki
04-07-2010, 01:14 AM
I took 141 pics of her that night. Oh no some as i was told are for my eyes only.

So wait this club has a fucking jacuzzi?!! Or was she at your crib?

kilakali
04-07-2010, 02:46 AM
So wait this club has a fucking jacuzzi?!! Or was she at your crib?
No the club doesnt have a jacuzzi.

WhereChyna
04-07-2010, 06:42 AM
She's a cutie! Adorable! Thanks for the pix, Kali! I dunno when BTG gonna re-shoot her again...but, these pix are a good fix! I can see her moving up in the rankings (Top 50) wit' a good re-shoot! :p

kilakali
04-07-2010, 06:48 AM
She's a cutie! Adorable! Thanks for the pix, Kali! I dunno when BTG gonna re-shoot her again...but, these pix are a good fix! I can see her moving up in the rankings (Top 50) wit' a good re-shoot! :p

She is in the coming soon section Jack Flash shot her. Oh she is already top 50 she is number 30. She got all excited when i showed her..lol Yeah she is adorable she has that innocent look about her.

bigdicki
04-07-2010, 12:17 PM
No the club doesnt have a jacuzzi.

LMAO... I love how you only partially answered the question, but thats cool playboy! ;)

DrDickenstein
04-07-2010, 09:12 PM
LMAO... I love how you only partially answered the question, but thats cool playboy! ;)

LOL exactly...some things just don't need to be said.....

eclectic_co
04-07-2010, 11:05 PM
No the club DOESN'T have a jacuzzi.

Seems to me it was answered completely ;)

chocbytch
04-09-2010, 03:00 PM
Omg i love pics! ......i see your really getting some practice in with your camera. I would love for you to shoot me i need some more pics! Up and coming photographer lol....kiss
http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5467&d=1270368997
MY FAVORITE!
Looks like i got to get in line. LOL

TGL
07-19-2010, 07:56 PM
I joined this board because of China! This girl is simply incredible! I've got a huge crush on her at the moment. Thanks for the great pics, kilakali!

brandonnsdiego
07-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Nice work as usual Kali! Thanks for letting us see the hott wett pics.

kilakali
07-20-2010, 10:35 PM
I joined this board because of China! This girl is simply incredible! I've got a huge crush on her at the moment. Thanks for the great pics, kilakali!

Thanks guys and welcome to the forum TGL. I really enjoyed my time with China she is a must see. She is going to get implants soon so stay tuned. She promised me a even better and hotter personal shoot when she gets them...:cool:

brandonnsdiego
07-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Thanks guys and welcome to the forum TGL. I really enjoyed my time with China she is a must see. She is going to get implants soon so stay tuned. She promised me a even better and hotter personal shoot when she gets them...:cool:

Damn, cant get much hotter than these.

DrDickenstein
07-20-2010, 10:53 PM

As has been stated b4, just hope she don't go too big with the boobs. Unless of course they turn out like Gina's....lol But yah China definitely got the sex appeal, just sumthin abt her.... :D

kilakali
08-18-2010, 04:26 AM
For the NY guys China is visiting NY along with Asia...

One more pic for the New Yorkas..:cool:

Koanbred
08-18-2010, 04:50 AM
Damn! These pics are classic! I've never seen China look so good before!

You've got mad skills, Kilakali!

Koanbred
08-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Thanks Lux... that was one of my favorites too. I would LOVE to shoot you in a jacuzzi im sure you could start a fire in that water..:p

Ok Kila!

What's up?

I want the prescription for being the smoothest-ass playboy photographer on the planet. Man, you got the badest Tgirls in the world trying to holla at you. It really doesn't look like you're sweatin' it either. You're too cool, dude.

Next, thing ya know, not only are they trying to get wit chu, but now you've got 'em in a jacuzzi. Oh, and its not a public jacuzzi you sporting in the daytime. Nah! It's a private jacuzzi! AT NIGHT! DAMN!

Hey Man! You probably personally know half the girls on this site. How many of us would like to be able to say that alone, man?

Man, I know what chu be doin' in that damn jacuzzi wit dem girls!

There's no way that a grown-ass man is supposed to say that they want to be like another man. I know that's frowned upon within our society. However, so are alot of other things too...

I wanna be like you, Kila!

unknown5
08-29-2010, 08:22 PM
always doing something i want to do,
now im a fan of her, didnt care too much before lol
good photos

TVSURFER
08-29-2010, 09:27 PM
always doing something i want to do,
now im a fan of her, didnt care too much before lol
good photos
Ditto! When I first saw her, sort of, she was with some other girls and my head wasn't turning for her. When I saw again, it was the same thing, looked over her to break my neck to get at another girl (Guys who have been amongst them know what I mean; like a supermarket of t-girls, some are going to be overlooked). Now she would catch my eye at first glance. She's very alluring; she puts me in a "je nas sais quoi" (sp?) frame of mind.

kilakali
08-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Ok Kila!

What's up?

I want the prescription for being the smoothest-ass playboy photographer on the planet. Man, you got the badest Tgirls in the world trying to holla at you. It really doesn't look like you're sweatin' it either. You're too cool, dude.

Next, thing ya know, not only are they trying to get wit chu, but now you've got 'em in a jacuzzi. Oh, and its not a public jacuzzi you sporting in the daytime. Nah! It's a private jacuzzi! AT NIGHT! DAMN!

Hey Man! You probably personally know half the girls on this site. How many of us would like to be able to say that alone, man?

Man, I know what chu be doin' in that damn jacuzzi wit dem girls!

There's no way that a grown-ass man is supposed to say that they want to be like another man. I know that's frowned upon within our society. However, so are alot of other things too...

I wanna be like you, Kila!

Believe me you dont want to be like me...lol I deal with alot of drama with these girls mainly they want me to take sides against one another (which i dont). I cant "sleep" with alot of the girls because you know they talk especially the BTG community. Thats one reason on why I am cool with alot of them. They know im not going to be asking for ass or expecting it.

I will let you in on a secret. All you have to do is get in good with a well known girl in your city wether its a stroll, ball, or pageant girl. Dont sleep with her just be cool and she will eventually introduce you to her friends and her friends will introduce you to theirs. Next thing you know you have a nice network to pick and chose who you might want to get with...;)

TVSURFER
08-30-2010, 04:48 PM
All you have to do is get in good with a well known girl in your city wether its a stroll, ball, or pageant girl. Dont sleep with her just be cool and she will eventually introduce you to her friends and her friends will introduce you to theirs. Next thing you know you have a nice network to pick and chose who you might want to get with...;)
Amen Kila, amen! I followed that prescription for years and the next thing I knew, girls were speaking to me that I had no idea of who they were or how they knew me. The grapevine network amongst thes girls is incredible!

TurboMan
08-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Amen Kila, amen! I followed that prescription for years and the next thing I knew, girls were speaking to me that I had no idea of who they were or how they knew me. The grapevine network amongst thes girls is incredible!

Awww shyt Surfer..You are a BIG DADDY++ I know you got plenty stories you could share but you keep them to yourself...Don't blame you for that though.

Koanbred
08-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Believe me you dont want to be like me...lol I deal with alot of drama with these girls mainly they want me to take sides against one another (which i dont). I cant "sleep" with alot of the girls because you know they talk especially the BTG community. Thats one reason on why I am cool with alot of them. They know im not going to be asking for ass or expecting it.

I will let you in on a secret. All you have to do is get in good with a well known girl in your city wether its a stroll, ball, or pageant girl. Dont sleep with her just be cool and she will eventually introduce you to her friends and her friends will introduce you to theirs. Next thing you know you have a nice network to pick and chose who you might want to get with...;)

Actually Kilakali, I already know quite a few Tgirls. I have a few really close Tgirl friends already. However, most of the Tgirls that I know, are not as photogenic as the ones we see you with all the time. You always seem to be surrounded by the creme de la creme of Tgirls. Another thing, is that you always seem to be in the right place, at the right time. We always see you in what appears to be really happenin' places where the party is poppin', most of the girls are beautiful, and all appear to be havin' fun. You seem to be travelin' all over the place!

Then next, there's the jacuzzi, man! How many of us would like to have a jacuzzi with the type of surroundings that you have. I mean, I have an imitation jacuzzi, but nothing that mimics the likes of the one that you have!
To be in a position to select and choose from that "special" list of yours and then to have that very same girl in that luxurious jacuzzi is quite enviable.

I think you have much charisma, cool, and style, dude! Just like a real playboy should!:)

PS.

You also seem to have mad skills with the camera. Your camera skills are legendary!

TVSURFER
08-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Awww shyt Surfer..You are a BIG DADDY++ I know you got plenty stories you could share but you keep them to yourself...Don't blame you for that though.

Damn Turbo, you’ve got me pegged! I can tell you all some yarns that could go on for months, especially with some t-girls you see on this very site. But, like everything else, you don’t want to tell all of your business, feel me! Boy, would I love to edit a book on the experiences of some of the real playas on this site. There are some guys on this site, photogs,too, who can make for some real interesting reading, trust me! Maybe two or three volumes!:D

TurboMan
08-30-2010, 11:39 PM
Damn Turbo, you’ve got me pegged! I can tell you all some yarns that could go on for months, especially with some t-girls you see on this very site. But, like everything else, you don’t want to tell all of your business, feel me! Boy, would I love to edit a book on the experiences of some of the real playas on this site. There are some guys on this site, photogs,too, who can make for some real interesting reading, trust me! Maybe two or three volumes!:D

You know da deal..the teacher don't teach the student everything therefore the student should be able to grasp somethings on his own..as i said before i learn from you guy's..so keep it coming.

TVSURFER
08-31-2010, 12:23 AM
You know da deal..the teacher don't teach the student everything therefore the student should be able to grasp somethings on his own..as i said before i learn from you guy's..so keep it coming.
I will say this however, Dynacord's Ashley is the epitome of what I think a t-girl should be. A complete package for my fantasy! She's a girl you don't want to use up; nice to know she's there! Nothing pretentious about her! 'Cord knows what I mean!

DYNACORD
09-01-2010, 12:23 AM
I will say this however, Dynacord's Ashley is the epitome of what I think a t-girl should be. A complete package for my fantasy! She's a girl you don't want to use up; nice to know she's there! Nothing pretentious about her! 'Cord knows what I mean!

Once upon a time! There was::::never mind. LOL.

You are so right Surf. She just called me today to discuss some business. She is the kind of lady that just gives and gives of herself. Brother, you don't find that in many people. She truly is a "Man's best friend". I'm very glad you know of her person. By the way:::I told her of your kind words and praise. That made her day.

Note: Lot's of these girls are nothing but trouble. Even some of the so called
stars. Believe me. Kila and Surf and others know exactly what I mean.

But, there is always a few real Diamonds in the bunch.