PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody here every been tricked?

Nassau
04-06-2010, 05:53 AM
and by Tricked I mean have you meet an attractive woman and you really thought it was a gg and you find out she is a ts,I know I'm not the only one that has happened to.

BigJoeKrash
04-06-2010, 06:11 AM
Happened to me as well

GroobySteven
04-06-2010, 09:06 AM
We met some ugly chicks and thought they were TG's ... and then found out they were GG's - that was a shock.

http://grooby.com/seanchai/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/grooby3.jpg

ty-clone
04-06-2010, 12:27 PM
yep, thats the reason im on this site

eclectic_co
04-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Always wanted to be though!

;)

anonymoussonny
04-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Yes...In college this chick I met fucked my head up!!! She was a really good friend after I got over the initial shock, not to mention she was FINE as HELL!!! This is what lead me to pursue my TGirl fantasy.:o

werwt22
04-18-2010, 09:20 PM
thats how i first met sheeba n the subway n dc.

MrF
04-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Sure, I bet that's how a lot of guys meet their first TGirl. It's how it happened to me ... a long time ago when touring Italy.

bigdicki
04-19-2010, 01:40 AM
Sure, I bet that's how a lot of guys meet their first TGirl. It's how it happened to me ... a long time ago when touring Italy.
I've heard Italy was great for tg's and I know some of the Brasilenas go there to hustle, but I never saw one and I've been there 3 times (twice Rome and once in Venice). Any tips on where to find girls there Mr. F?

MrF
04-19-2010, 03:07 AM
I've heard Italy was great for tg's and I know some of the Brasilenas go there to hustle, but I never saw one and I've been there 3 times (twice Rome and once in Venice). Any tips on where to find girls there Mr. F?

bigdicki, you're a good guy and deserve an answer, but you know I'm kind of shy about providing specific details of my exploits. Suffice it to say "Oh, Rimini !!". Also Milano was very hot late at night. I've been to Venice; nice place but I doubt it was a major TG hotspot.

bigdicki
04-19-2010, 12:21 PM
bigdicki, you're a good guy and deserve an answer, but you know I'm kind of shy about providing specific details of my exploits. Suffice it to say "Oh, Rimini !!". Also Milano was very hot late at night. I've been to Venice; nice place but I doubt it was a major TG hotspot.

No problem man. If you do feel cool sharing via PM, send me one. If not, I've got some info to start me off. Thanks.

monsoon
04-19-2010, 12:51 PM
No Nassau, ive never been trick primarily because where i live there are no passable ts chicks, but if a chick like suellen or natallia coxxx or crystal or any other really sexy ts chick every approached me i would not be to upset, those ts chicks really turn me on and those r just a few, to many to name on this site, it rocks:)

Nassau
04-20-2010, 05:27 AM
No Nassau, ive never been trick primarily because where i live there are no passable ts chicks, but if a chick like suellen or natallia coxxx or crystal or any other really sexy ts chick every approached me i would not be to upset, those ts chicks really turn me on and those r just a few, to many to name on this site, it rocks:)
where you live??

Ms Remy M
04-20-2010, 05:10 PM
and by Tricked I mean have you meet an attractive woman and you really thought it was a gg and you find out she is a ts,I know I'm not the only one that has happened to.

Not exactly, but when I first came 'out' I was at a 'function' and introduced to one of the girls (wont state her name) and I thought she was a GG Stud (lesbian) but I found out later that she is a well known btg.

So that's the one time I was fooled. I've long since learned to search out the subtle facial and other physical features that tend to give the girls away though Asians can still be hard to scope out at times.