PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Tania

kilakali
09-02-2008, 02:09 AM
Just recieved the news that Tiana was found dead in her hotel in Mexico after silicone surgery. My prayers go out to her family. She was a cool girl always smiling that would be my last thoughts of her.

DirtySouth
09-02-2008, 05:28 AM
Just recieved the news that Tania was found dead in her hotel in Mexico after silicone surgery. My prayers go out to her family. She was a cool girl always smiling that would be my last thoughts of her.

Thats sad news. Please post a picture of her homey.

fuego
09-02-2008, 06:12 AM
Yeah i don't know who Tania is... but R.I.P

ty-clone
09-02-2008, 06:39 AM
RIP is she that brown skin girl from hollywood?

kilakali
09-02-2008, 07:03 AM
I mispelled her name its Tiana. Yes she was from hollywood.

DirtySouth
09-02-2008, 07:40 AM
damn! She was sexy....

She was already good looking, why the need for more risky surgery!? Im sure she will be missed. R.I.P.

ROC
09-02-2008, 08:16 AM
[color="Blue"]oh Wow, That's Sad Man........... These Surgeries Most Of These Girls Go Thru Are Off Da Chain... May She Rest In Peace! [color] :(

Ms Remy M
09-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Rest in Peace Tiana.

A lot of girls are going to Mexico to get their implants and to have silicone removal. I've had a few girls in my area pass away due to infections they got during/after surgery. The standards of care are quite different from what's found here in the U.S. Having silicone scraped out of the breast is extremely invasive, but the service is way cheaper than what can be had in the U.S. I do know a few girls who came back without any problems and good looking breast. Those particular girls didn't already have silicone in their breast though so that may be the difference. I hope we don't lose any more girls.

LongGun
09-04-2008, 04:26 AM
That's messed up. I really like her. :(

andwar
09-06-2008, 08:44 PM
R.I.P. she was definelty a very attractive girl

kamora757
09-07-2008, 04:54 AM
Omg May She Rip .... I Was Thinking Of Going Over There To Do Some Surg.....
But I Dont Know Now Too Many Girls Are Going Over There And Not Coming Back May Her Soul Rip...............................

chriss2732
04-30-2009, 08:24 AM
thats so sad i hate to here shit like this.:(:(:(:(

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-30-2009, 07:49 PM
rest In Peace Tiana.

A Lot Of Girls Are Going To Mexico To Get Their Implants And To Have Silicone Removal. I've Had A Few Girls In My Area Pass Away Due To Infections They Got During/after Surgery. The Standards Of Care Are Quite Different From What's Found Here In The U.s. Having Silicone Scraped Out Of The Breast Is Extremely Invasive, But The Service Is Way Cheaper Than What Can Be Had In The U.s. I Do Know A Few Girls Who Came Back Without Any Problems And Good Looking Breast. Those Particular Girls Didn't Already Have Silicone In Their Breast Though So That May Be The Difference. I Hope We Don't Lose Any More Girls.

Rip To That Lady... But Let Me B The First To Say!!!!! I Went To Mexico On Several Occasions B 4 The Flu ..lol Just Kidding

But What People Fail To Realize Is That A Lot Of The Gurls Go There.. Which Is A Well Known. But Its Not Alllllll About The Care Of The Hospitals In Which The Gurls Go To. The Two Doctors I Went To Were Better Than The Doctors I Went To In The U.s. In Several Cases. What The Gurls "fail" To Do Is Go To The U.s. Doctors And Get Annual And Check Ups B 4 They Go Out Of The Country.... A Llllllloooooooottt Of The Gurls Are "not" In Good Standings When It Comes To Their Health Conditions. Which Leads To A Downward Slide Of Problems After The Surge. The Doctors In Mexico Are Not Going To Tell U If U Are Sick Or Not. So Thats What I Have To Say About That. I Have Had My Best Friend Go Down There And Came Back Okay Then Shyt Just Hit The Damn Fan And Later Found Out That She Had Sickle Cell.. Which Made Her Never Heal From Any Damn Thing.. And She Also Had Hiv. Soooo She Past And Thats Why The Gurls Need To Do All Whats Needed To Do B 4 They Go Out The Country And Try To Get Some Work.... So Dont Blame It On The Care Of The Doctors And The Hospitals. That Will B A No No In My Book.

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
04-30-2009, 07:50 PM
omg May She Rip .... I Was Thinking Of Going Over There To Do Some Surg.....
But I Dont Know Now Too Many Girls Are Going Over There And Not Coming Back May Her Soul Rip...............................

Omg Sister I Have Not Talked To U In Forever.. I Remember When U First Came Out... U Have Truly Came A Long Way And I Commmmmend U Lil Ma Ma... Keep Up The Good Work !!!!