PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Foxxjazell's cd title - "Boy, Girl, Whateva"

peggygee
04-09-2010, 11:29 PM
So Foxxjazell's cd "Boy, Girl, Whateva" dropped on the 13th of April.

What are y'alls thought on the title, and what do you think about the
songs from the cd:

Foxxjazell-Ride or die boy (Music video) HD quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yYZvXRRXn8

Foxxjazell -"Split Enz" Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iojON2Zx0w

phi0820
04-10-2010, 01:21 AM
As cool as it is to see a tranny artist, she could definitely step those lyrics up.

Split Enz is the better of the two songs I think. More creative.

bujrocks
04-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Hot garbage!!!

TslovelyLuxury
04-12-2010, 09:45 PM
I have only heard 2-3 of her songs but i think she is an artist in the making. Right now she is trying to find her area in the music industry.My opinion is she should focus on house music, sounds great with her voice.

thepiedpiper
04-14-2010, 12:22 AM
I have only heard 2-3 of her songs but i think she is an artist in the making. Right now she is trying to find her area in the music industry.My opinion is she should focus on house music, sounds great with her voice.

I agree with that one, her voice is suited to more housey music especially electro which is pretty big over here in Europe it wouldnt suprise me if someone has already remixed some of her tracks

vidman
04-14-2010, 01:36 AM
Not hating on her or anything, but I wouldn't buy her CD. Maybe if she develops her talent a little more and finds her niche, she could possibly be okay. As it stands right now......NEXT!!!!!

TurboMan
04-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Not hating on her or anything, but I wouldn't buy her CD. Maybe if she develops her talent a little more and finds her niche, she could possibly be okay. As it stands right now......NEXT!!!!!

WTF...don't be so cold vid

vidman
04-15-2010, 01:27 AM
WTF...don't be so cold vid

Not cold, Turbo. Jsut being honest. Of course, it's only my opinion. Someone else may love her talent. I don't. It's all good.

kilakali
04-15-2010, 03:23 AM
I am not into her nor Pam Jones music. I like my Hip-Hop with more substance and lyrical skill.

peggygee
04-16-2010, 09:15 PM
I actually liked the cut "Ride or die boy", and it's accompanying video,
though girl friend may want to work on her "tuck" a bit. :eek:

Didn't care for "Split Enz" or the video.

And as y'all might deduce, I really don't care for the title "Boy, Girl,
Whateva." :(

TslovelyLuxury
04-16-2010, 10:20 PM
yes split endz is a mess, but I LOVE Ride or Die Boy... and yes she needs to tuck that monster!
I actually liked the cut "Ride or die boy", and it's accompanying video,
though girl friend may want to work on her "tuck" a bit. :eek:

Didn't care for "Split Enz" or the video.

And as y'all might deduce, I really don't care for the title "Boy, Girl,
Whateva." :(

DrDickenstein
04-16-2010, 11:44 PM
yes split endz is a mess, but I LOVE Ride or Die Boy... and yes she needs to tuck that monster!

There ain't nuthin wrong..........with a lil Bulgey BULGE!!! Stop hatin...lol :p

TslovelyLuxury
04-17-2010, 12:35 AM
lol aint I doe!....LOL
There ain't nuthin wrong..........with a lil Bulgey BULGE!!! Stop hatin...lol :p