PDA

View Full Version : Suellen

monsoon
04-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Suellen Ferraria is so sexy, this site rocks.:)

DrDickenstein
04-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Suellen Ferraria is so sexy, this site rocks.:)

Yup Monsoon...if u just stumbled across BTG...ur gonna be BUSY for days on end getting caught up!!! Enjoy... :cool:

ROC
04-16-2010, 10:37 PM
suellen ferraria is so sexy, this site rocks.:)

i feel you on suellen... If you saw honey in harlem she would just be one fine ass black sista not knowing shes from brazil.........

DrDickenstein
04-16-2010, 11:43 PM
Pics 5 and 8....gives good visual of odd nipple placement. IMO she went too big on the titties....but would it stop me from gettin up with her....hell to the nawww!! Wouldn't even slow me down.

bigdicki
04-17-2010, 01:02 PM
Pics 5 and 8....gives good visual of odd nipple placement. IMO she went too big on the titties....but would it stop me from gettin up with her....hell to the nawww!! Wouldn't even slow me down.

Damn, you're right Doc. I have some other girls with that weird look to the titties too. What the hell makes that happen?

monsoon
04-17-2010, 01:29 PM
i feel you on suellen... If you saw honey in harlem she would just be one fine ass black sista not knowing shes from brazil.........

This sexy baby gets me so hot

monsoon
04-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Yup Monsoon...if u just stumbled across BTG...ur gonna be BUSY for days on end getting caught up!!! Enjoy... :cool:

Oh yes Dr this babe has been keeping me busy, wow:)