PDA

View Full Version : Cum to share on of my upcoming projects

TSSexyChanel
04-20-2010, 03:29 AM
Yes Chanel does Erotica

She anticipates his visit. It's been so long since they decided to meet. She could hardly sleep for the week before she flew out to see him for the first time. Her thoughts kept going back to him during her flight ... so now she is sitting in her hotel he has just called she told him come on over. He told her he needed to go home he just go off work she told him we waited long enough come on now. He said ok. So she is sippin a cocktail and nevously waiting like a school girl. Will he like me still are all the things we discussed serious or just internet talk? She sips her cocktail again to steady her nerves.

He calls from the subway and says I am one block from your hotel you ready for me she tells him I been ready for months.

There is a knock on her door she checks herself in the mirror and opens the door they stand in the doorway for a moment just staring at each other she grabs him by the hand and leads him into the room

She loves thinks he looks even more desirable than he does in his pics she is very excited and pleased. He sits down on the sofa and she offers him a drink he says yes and she makes him a cocktail as well

She sits next to him and they are making small talk he apologizes for just getting off work and not feeling so fresh she puts her well manicured finger to his lips and tells him to be quiet

They are face to face nose to nose now and she traces the line around his full sexy lips with her tongue they then kiss lightly and she tells him to enjoy his cocktail she will be back

He watches her walk away and finds it hard to not throw her to the ground looking at all her curves as she goes to the bath room wearing her seamed thigh high stockings with the garters high sexy stilleto heels corset letting her full breast bounce around and a thong hidden in the crack of her perfect black ass.

She is in the bath room for a few moments then comes to the door way leans into it and says come baby I am gonna spoil you today. He gets up unsure of what is to come but he likes where it is going and is a willing student this is his first experience with a woman twice his age.

He steps into the bathroom and she has a warm bubble bath with a candle lit room and some soft music playing, she unbuttons his shirt kissing each part of his exposed cheast with each button. She undoes his belt and unzips his pants and helps him off with his boxers and socks. She tells him to slip into the tub and she passes him a drink and sits on the edge of the tub with hers. They continue talking and drinking while she rubs his temples and shoulders as he relaxes

She then starts washing him head to toe cleaning him and making him feel like the king he is. She instructs him out the tub and towel dries him then slips a fluffly robe on him and he grabs her close forces his tongue into the back of her throat she gives in a little then pushes him back and says boo you are getting the full experience slow down I am not done yet. She takes him by the hand and leads him to the bed She slips the robe off his strong young black shoulders and pushes him face down on the bed

She then grabs the oils she had warming on the bed side table and begins to massage every inch of his flesh kneading him like bread dough she loves the way his firm muscle flesh feels in her hands and she takes her time going over his entire body head to toe making him feel good and hearing him moan is turning her on

She finished the massage he is on his back and she straddles him leans over kissing him deep and hard and licking and biting his neck he ample breast massed against his cheast. She starts kissing down his cheast and stomach and the kisses his hard black member she wants to devour it immediately but she waited so long she was gonna enjoy this and make sure he would too

She licks all over the head teasing it with her tongue then goes down thw shaft then licks and tickles his balls with her tongue before going back up again and taking him into the back of her throat. She has such a feeling of power hearing him moan and watchin his back arch and his toes wiggle and curl as she dominates him with her mouth.

He keeps feelin like he is gonna cum and being an expert she is aware and does her stop start trick edging him to the point and relaxing him again he deserves this and it will not be over quick he will remember this the rest of his life.

He is caressing her ass and thighs and marvels at how soft they are and he can't wait to feel her and taste her

To be continued

eclectic_co
04-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Chanel,

Great Story, Love what you have done so far! Cannot wait for the next installment!

:cool:

Yes Chanel does Erotica

She anticipates his visit. It's been so long since they decided to meet. ...

TSSexyChanel
04-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Chanel,

Great Story, Love what you have done so far! Cannot wait for the next installment!

:cool:

Well thanks love I have lots more cumming as my book is gonna be semi autobiographic and I have 25 plus years of erotic adventures under my belt.

NAMES ARE CHANGED TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT TEE HEE HEE

BigJoeKrash
04-25-2010, 12:22 AM
Dont leave us hanging!!

bigdicki
04-25-2010, 02:36 AM
Dont leave us hanging!!

I'm not hanging. I'm standing at full attention! :p Good stuff Chanel... very well written and sexy.

brandonnsdiego
04-25-2010, 05:08 PM
Great story! I can't wait to read more. I wish it was me in the story

TSSexyChanel
04-28-2010, 04:35 PM
LOL thank you guys and I will definately put up new excepts somewhere on the web you know I am literally everywhere.

I don't wanna always bore the people here on the forum so I keep my stuff here to a minimum I know what they want and I know how many feel about me so I make the rounds

bigdicki
04-29-2010, 12:04 AM
LOL thank you guys and I will definately put up new excepts somewhere on the web you know I am literally everywhere.

I don't wanna always bore the people here on the forum so I keep my stuff here to a minimum I know what they want and I know how many feel about me so I make the rounds

WTF does that mean??!! I see nothing but love on this post and I think we'd want more. I know I want more of you... (hint, hint). :cool:

TSSexyChanel
04-29-2010, 02:23 AM
WTF does that mean??!! I see nothing but love on this post and I think we'd want more. I know I want more of you... (hint, hint). :cool:

LOL well of course there is on this post and of course you do lol

I meant in general I am not most mens idea of the ideal transexual I have always been the choice of a select few men with exceptional taste and a taste for the finest things in life.

I just meant that I reallize at times I have an overwhelming presence and I know people don't come to sites like this to think. I don't wanna kill anyone's hard on LOL

But of all the pervs on the net this bunch that visit this forum are the ones I like the best.

This is one of the most supportive bunches yal guys aren't as bad as I always say ... WELL SOME OF YOU

Ms Remy M
04-29-2010, 05:31 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread, but you have done a fantastic job once again! Thanks for stopping by and serving us such erotic words to tempt the mind and more. :)

TSSexyChanel
04-29-2010, 07:23 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread, but you have done a fantastic job once again! Thanks for stopping by and serving us such erotic words to tempt the mind and more. :)

I am easy to miss people have been doing it for years LOL I like to stay under the radar but I am always around and always have been and to the delight of a few always will be