PDA

View Full Version : Bout 2 have sex with a tranny for the 1st time any tips??

St8btcurius
04-20-2010, 06:03 AM
I'm not quite sure what 2 expect & I'm kinda nervous, what do they like, what don't they like, educate me, tgirls as well are welcome 2 comment on this topic...

buttakiss
04-20-2010, 07:02 AM
first of all talk to her about what she do and what she dont do. after that go with the flow. if you plan to bottom be prepared because i don't know if it's an oath they took during transition but, they show no mercy but if you plan on topping.......oh what am i saying your still gonna get fucked RUUUN RUUUN!!! run while your still able to sit but if you get caught i hope you got anal insurance :(

TurboMan
04-20-2010, 12:33 PM
i'm not quite sure what 2 expect & i'm kinda nervous, what do they like, what don't they like, educate me, tgirls as well are welcome 2 comment on this topic...

quote from sam & dave...wrap it up!!

St8btcurius
04-20-2010, 01:31 PM
first of all talk to her about what she do and what she dont do. after that go with the flow. if you plan to bottom be prepared because i don't know if it's an oath they took during transition but, they show no mercy but if you plan on topping.......oh what am i saying your still gonna get fucked RUUUN RUUUN!!! run while your still able to sit but if you get caught i hope you got anal insurance :(

LMFAO!!! thanx 4 the warning better get some extra KY jelly :rolleyes:

k.logan
04-20-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm not quite sure what 2 expect & I'm kinda nervous, what do they like, what don't they like, educate me, tgirls as well are welcome 2 comment on this topic...

We Love for you to be yourself, the most important thing is to enjoy yourself the nervous thingy makes the situtation very weird! If you wanna bottom let her know if you dont then dont. Just have fun and go with the flow, that always works! Tell her your fantasies and be very honest!!!!!!!!! Good luck babes :)

DrDickenstein
04-20-2010, 08:55 PM
We Love for you to be yourself, the most important thing is to enjoy yourself the nervous thingy makes the situtation very weird! If you wanna bottom let her know if you dont then dont. Just have fun and go with the flow, that always works! Tell her your fantasies and be very honest!!!!!!!!! Good luck babes :)

There u go..can't ask for better advice than that. Play safe and have fun....good luck.

ROC
04-21-2010, 05:15 AM
let me find out sista logan got her phd.......great advice boo, luv you....

unknown5
04-21-2010, 11:23 AM
man just enjoy yourself, wear a condom and do you

St8btcurius
04-21-2010, 12:28 PM

Thanx 4 the advive everybody especially K.Logan I don't feel as nervous anymore guess U got some experience with 1st timers huh...LOL !

johnmagnum
04-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Put on a rubber, treat her like a woman and wax that ass!

babyjesus
04-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Man sure you ask for the reach around!!!:D

62des
04-21-2010, 03:18 PM
Man sure you ask for the reach around!!!:D

what's that?

DrDickenstein
04-21-2010, 10:25 PM
what's that?

lol...reach around is when the person behind u bangin ur back out reach around and jack u off.... :cool:

Unisex
04-21-2010, 11:15 PM
lol...reach around is when the person behind u bangin ur back out reach around and jack u off.... :cool:

That only applies to men who bottom....

DrDickenstein
04-22-2010, 01:02 AM
That only applies to men who bottom....

lol why? Hell it could apply to a woman beatin up her husband's ass...it's a universal phrase playa

johnmagnum
04-22-2010, 02:33 AM
lol why? Hell it could apply to a woman beatin up her husband's ass...it's a universal phrase playa

Why? Because any man who lets a woman, ts, or a man bang them up the ass with a dildo or a dick is a bottom.

Bottom line.

And thats comming from a 100% top, all the time, every time.

babyjesus
04-22-2010, 02:55 AM
y'all so full of it... You know damn well if Nicki Minaj was giving you the strap on and the reach around you would be down for it.:cool:

ROC
04-22-2010, 07:26 AM
y'all so full of it... You know damn well if nicki minaj was giving you the strap on and the reach around you would be down for it.:cool:

now why ya gotta put my boo nicki in this.................smiling

before ya ask, not tranny-photos below........BUT THAT 2ND. PHOTO HAD ME WONDERING ..

TurboMan
04-22-2010, 11:20 AM

before ya ask, not tranny-photos below........BUT THAT 2ND. PHOTO HAD ME WONDERING ..

Hell yeah...i see ya point..lol.

babyjesus
04-22-2010, 02:56 PM
luv the third pic she really is the black barbie look at that hour glass shape dayumm.. Can someone start a thread just on nicki! LOL

berto
04-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Why? Because any man who lets a woman, ts, or a man bang them up the ass with a dildo or a dick is a bottom.

Bottom line.

And thats comming from a 100% top, all the time, every time.

lol why you make it sound like being a bottom and taking some dick is a bad thing.

johnmagnum
04-23-2010, 04:51 AM

Me being the man that I am, I would definetly turn that ass over and wax it!!!

luvblack77
04-24-2010, 11:19 PM

This is my advise to all people willing to try for the first time: (1) Make sure you meet a girl you really like. (2) Be very open minded, explore all possibilities and do not limit yourself by pre-conceived notions of roles. (3) Keep in mind you are going down a one way street. Once you feel the closeness of a black tgirl, you are likely to lose interest in genetic girls. There is no comparison... tigirls are much better in every respect other than having babies.

phi0820
04-25-2010, 12:11 AM
This is my advise to all people willing to try for the first time: (1) Make sure you meet a girl you really like. (2) Be very open minded, explore all possibilities and do not limit yourself by pre-conceived notions of roles. (3) Keep in mind you are going down a one way street. Once you feel the closeness of a black tgirl, you are likely to lose interest in genetic girls. There is no comparison... tigirls are much better in every respect other than having babies.

Let's not go crazy with that. I loves my t-girls, but to me there ain't nothing like some good pussy.

But I think number 2 especially is some good advice if you decide you really wanna go through with it. Try and let go of any mental hang ups you may have, because they only get in the way of your enjoyment. And if you're at all curious about something, try it. Even if you end up trying something you don't like, you'll at least have no doubt about what your desires are in the future.

andwar
04-25-2010, 03:56 AM
This is my advise to all people willing to try for the first time: (1) Make sure you meet a girl you really like. (2) Be very open minded, explore all possibilities and do not limit yourself by pre-conceived notions of roles. (3) Keep in mind you are going down a one way street. Once you feel the closeness of a black tgirl, you are likely to lose interest in genetic girls. There is no comparison... tigirls are much better in every respect other than having babies.I Dont know If I'd go that far.Your intitled to your opinion,by all means but,I dont even remember my 1st tg sexual encounter,And as much as I luv Filling a nice sexy Btg bottom,I still find women disirabale.My advice is choose wisely,if its a pay for play situation,someone who's definetly into what your into sexually, or is willing to play the part without reluctance.Someone who's willing to be patient.and protect yourself

babyjesus
04-26-2010, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=phi0820;16270]Let's not go crazy with that. I loves my t-girls, but to me there ain't nothing like some good pussy.

my thoughts exactly! From the words of the immortal Chris Rock.."Slow Down!":cool:

St8btcurius
04-30-2010, 03:44 AM
I finally did it!! It was great!! I didn't know tgirls gave such good head!! it was so good I didn't even wanna fuck till round 2!! :D

mrvice
04-30-2010, 08:59 AM
shoot i remeber my first time it was a good experience i def luv da head dey sure know how to give a good one too not to mention the sex was also awesome which got me addictive but nuttin beats a good ole time with a sexy brazillian

bigdicki
04-30-2010, 12:15 PM
I finally did it!! It was great!! I didn't know tgirls gave such good head!! it was so good I didn't even wanna fuck till round 2!! :D

Alright, give us some details.... any pics of the girl and what happened??! Yea, I'm a nosy mufucka. :cool:

berto
04-30-2010, 04:02 PM
Yes please give us details.

thegreat1
05-01-2010, 12:10 AM
luv the third pic she really is the black barbie look at that hour glass shape dayumm.. Can someone start a thread just on nicki! LOL

cosmetic surgery can make anybody a 'barbie'

ballznnutzz
05-04-2010, 08:23 AM
dont drop the soap