PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow....1st Round??? Hell No!!

vidman
04-23-2010, 02:53 AM
Can you believe the Denver Broncos selecting Tim Tebow at the 25th pick in the 2010 draft? Tebow sucks!!!! This is not college anymore. He won't be able to run over NFL Linebackers like he did at Florida.

Coach Josh McDaniels (Denver Broncos) just sealed his fate by drafting Tebow. It's over!!! Denver will be like the St. Louis Rams for an awful longtime....GARBAGE!!

Someone chime in on this PLEASE!! I know we have some football fanatics out here in BTG World don't we? I sure hope so.

TVSURFER
04-23-2010, 03:15 AM
Can you believe the Denver Broncos selecting Tim Tebow at the 25th pick in the 2010 draft? Tebow sucks!!!! This is not college anymore. He won't be able to run over NFL Linebackers like he did at Florida.

Coach Josh McDaniels (Denver Broncos) just sealed his fate by drafting Tebow. It's over!!! Denver will be like the St. Louis Rams for an awful longtime....GARBAGE!!

Someone chime in on this PLEASE!! I know we have some football fanatics out here in BTG World don't we? I sure hope so.

I still like Jim Brown!

ROC
04-23-2010, 04:55 AM
timmy tiebow being drafted by the denver broncos is all good..........but the number one question i'm concerned about is will my steelers trade big ben................

anonymoussonny
04-23-2010, 05:41 AM
Tim Tebow will be a GREAT QB for the Broncos! You got a great player in the right system with the right coach! McDaniels made KC's (Cassel) quarterback a star...and look what he's done without him. Give them some time together and watch Tebow grow tremendously. The kid is a worker (hardest on every team hes ever been on) and smarter than hes given credit for. He and McDaniels are a perfect match. Just watch and see...give it time!!! :cool:

twowaybro
04-23-2010, 05:42 AM
timmy tiebow being drafted by the denver broncos is all good..........but the number one question i'm concerned about is will my steelers trade big ben................

Rest your mind bro....we ain't trading Ben. He's on a short leash though. In the meantime Dixon is gonna be good. Great potential. He'll get a shot the first four games to show his goods. In regards to Tebow, don't underestimate the heart of a champion. Character, drive and determination do matter. This guy's intangibles are through the roof. He could not have landed in a better place in regards to being tutored to the NFL quarterback position. McDaniels is one of the best at developing quarterbacks. They will design packages for him early on that play to his strengths while Josh grooms him to the NFL game.

BigJoeKrash
04-23-2010, 07:35 AM
I knew the draft was going in the Shitter when Oakland made thier pick

ty-clone
04-23-2010, 01:26 PM
dont think he'll be a starting QB in the NFL, in 4 years he'll be the 2nd string TE on another team

horrible pick

babyjesus
04-23-2010, 06:41 PM
i'm happy for him he'll do good in the
NFL. Clausen got a big smack in the face!
jets fan here I bleed green!

bigdicki
04-24-2010, 12:46 AM

You are in the cat bird's seat. Jets are poised to make a serious run next year if they can avoid injuries in that tough ass schedule. As far as Tebow, he could be good or not. It's tough to judge heart and work ethic. The kid is physically talented for sure and if he can learn quickly and quicken his throwing motion.... he might do well.

vidman
04-24-2010, 03:34 AM

Now that's a good question. The Rooney Family doesn't tolerate misfits. They will definitely get rid of Big Ben so I suggest Ben plays the perfect hand from here on. The Steelers need to toss Hines Ward to the trash though. He's 87 years old!! LOL!! No offense Roc

vidman
04-24-2010, 03:38 AM
Tim Tebow will be a GREAT QB for the Broncos! You got a great player in the right system with the right coach! McDaniels made KC's (Cassel) quarterback a star...and look what he's done without him. Give them some time together and watch Tebow grow tremendously. The kid is a worker (hardest on every team hes ever been on) and smarter than hes given credit for. He and McDaniels are a perfect match. Just watch and see...give it time!!! :cool:

Point taken Sonny. I'll be patient and wait to see The Broncos toss McDaniels and "timmy". He sucks to me. He WILL NOT be able to run slap over NFL Linebackers. He will be an H-Back, most likely.

No disrespect Sonny.

vidman
04-24-2010, 03:42 AM
dont think he'll be a starting QB in the NFL, in 4 years he'll be the 2nd string TE on another team

horrible pick

Thank you Clone! My sentiments exactly!! He reminds me of Matt Jones, ex QB for the Arkansas Razorbacks. Matt Jones was bigger and faster than "timmy" and he ended up playing WR/H-Back for the Jaguars. "Timmy", you're next.

vidman
04-24-2010, 03:43 AM

The Jets are DANGEROUS!! Watch those J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets this year.

vidman
04-24-2010, 03:46 AM
You are in the cat bird's seat. Jets are poised to make a serious run next year if they can avoid injuries in that tough ass schedule. As far as Tebow, he could be good or not. It's tough to judge heart and work ethic. The kid is physically talented for sure and if he can learn quickly and quicken his throwing motion.... he might do well.

While you guys wait on Terrible Tebow, I'll be watching the Ravens lay some smack down this year. Ray Lewis is still a huge factor on that defense. Anquan Bolden!!!!! OUCH!!!

TVSURFER
04-24-2010, 05:26 AM
How come I didn't get picked? I'd make a hellava defensive end for somebody!

babyjesus
04-28-2010, 02:49 PM
While you guys wait on Terrible Tebow, I'll be watching the Ravens lay some smack down this year. Ray Lewis is still a huge factor on that defense. Anquan Bolden!!!!! OUCH!!!

my top three teams who had best draft
1. Detroit
2. Seattle
3. Ravens

bigdicki
04-29-2010, 12:15 AM
my top three teams who had best draft
1. Detroit
2. Seattle
3. Ravens

I'd switch Seattle to 1 and Detroit to 2 but you never know until the season is on. Vidman! I am DEFINITELY not saying Tebow is going to be good, just saying that its harder to tell with a player like him. Ravens will be good but everybody in the AFC (except Pittsburgh) upped their game so I actually don't think they will have a much better record than last year unless they have a very easy out of conference schedule. The teams to watch are the Jets, Miami, Carolina, Seattle and San Fran. Those teams will have a much better season this year in my opinion. By the way, the Seattle pick is conditional; if Pete Carroll does some stupid ass shit I'm walking away from that prediction. :rolleyes:

DYNACORD
04-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Tim Tebow will be just fine. He'll run over somebody. Just watch and see.

DYNACORD
04-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Surfer, that was funny! Franks shoes may slow him down a bit. lol.

anonymoussonny
05-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Tebow will be good, I watched this kid from HS to the Pro Day!!!! Give him time and you will ALL eat these words.

HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!