View Full Version : Club Cobra 4/22/10 Natalia Coxx !!!!

kilakali
04-23-2010, 11:31 AM
It was cold outside but the heat was scorching inside Club Cobra. Who did I see making a grand appearance? None other than Natalia Coxx. Sorry Mr. KO she wouldnt let me take pics of her feet. Eventhough she had on opened toed shoes.:p She allowed me to share these pics with her fans here on the board. For that I thank you Natalia you are a wonderful girl , and I had a good time hanging with you tonight (Tranny Awards 2009 all over again). She definitely represents Louisana with her southern hospitality. Now Adios back to New Jersey...lol

Morgan Bailey was looking so good the guys were running to the fire exit. In talking with Morgan she told me she wants to do a hardcore scene with Natalia Coxx for BTG. She also mentioned she will be the bottom and wants to be the first white tgirl to do a hardcore on BTG. So Seanchai what do you say?

I wont Heather Hung you guys to death this week, so i am only posting 1 solo pic of her. She was looking good as usual. The group pic includes YUM's new starlet Domino.

mrvice
04-23-2010, 04:20 PM
hope hes listening cuz this cud be history in the making

bigdicki
04-24-2010, 12:58 AM
It was cold outside but the heat was scorching inside Club Cobra. Who did I see making a grand appearance? None other than Natalia Coxx. Sorry Mr. KO she wouldnt let me take pics of her feet. Eventhough she had on opened toed shoes.:p She allowed me to share these pics with her fans here on the board. For that I thank you Natalia you are a wonderful girl , and I had a good time hanging with you tonight (Tranny Awards 2009 all over again). She definitely represents Louisana with her southern hospitality. Now Adios back to New Jersey...lol

Morgan Bailey was looking so good the guys were running to the fire exit. In talking with Morgan she told me she wants to do a hardcore scene with Natalia Coxx for BTG. She also mentioned she will be the bottom and wants to be the first white tgirl to do a hardcore on BTG. So Seanchai what do you say?

I wont Heather Hung you guys to death this week, so i am only posting 1 solo pic of her. She was looking good as usual. The group pic includes YUM's new starlet Domino.

Oh shit, I damn near came thinking about that. Add a black dude who tops them both and you have the best vid of all time... especially if the black dude is me. :cool:

TVSURFER
04-24-2010, 02:51 AM
Heard from Heather today. She said she's going to Mexico to get her boobs done. I told her I'd light a candle for her safety, health, safe return and I wasn't bullshitting, either, on all points!
:cool:

kilakali
04-26-2010, 05:15 AM
Heard from Heather today. She said she's going to Mexico to get her boobs done. I told her I'd light a candle for her safety, health, safe return and I wasn't bullshitting, either, on all points!
She will be in good hands Surfer, I go to Tijuana twice a month. Im good friends with the doc she is seeing. Plus the street she will be on is well secured and protected by the cartels themselves(each cartel has money invested there) and the federales.
When she has her done work here and goes back home to Detroit she is going to be hot.

kilakali
04-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Looks like TS Jasmine Jewels got the jump on Morgan and Natalia Coxx...:mad: Credit goes to her for the awesome pics. She really did good job.

eclectic_co
04-30-2010, 07:57 PM
However it happened I am just happy for the share! Heartfelt thanks to all involved - Jasmine, Morgan & Natalia.

Natalia you're so awesome I could never say enough about you, NOT EVER!

Natalia your are a BEAUTY among beauties!

Looks like TS Jasmine Jewels got the jump on Morgan and Natalia Coxx...:mad: Credit goes to her for the awesome pics. She really did good job.