tromatik
04-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Does anyone know who this is?

tromatik
04-25-2010, 05:58 PM
And also this one

bigdicki
04-25-2010, 06:03 PM
T'hera Sinclair (I believe she is from the VA area) and Jaimie out of NOLA.

phi0820
04-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Second one is definitely Jamie.

A quick look through the model list tells me that the first is...T'Hera Sinclaire.

milkman1
04-25-2010, 10:57 PM
http://new.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=367&name=Jamie:cool:

milkman1
04-25-2010, 10:59 PM
http://new.black-tgirls.com/members/model.php?m=866&name=T%27Hera+Sinclaire:cool:

vidman
04-26-2010, 03:29 AM
And also this one

This girl's name is Jamie. We used to date back in 2003. She is from New Orleans and she used to dance at a popular strip club in the French Quarter called Papa Joe's. She is a STRICT top. STRICT!!!! She bottoms for no one, not even if you beg. She is an incredible girl. She's fine as hell. Her face is 100% passable in person. If you like petite girls, she is far from that. She's about 5'10" 250lbs, but she wears it very well. Her figure is amazing. She's phenomenal in the bedroom. She can make love all night. When she cums, her dick stays rock hard. It does not go soft at all. We had a 2 hour session once and she came 6 times, back to back. She only stops to change condoms and that thing stayed rock hard after every orgasm, just like you see it in the photo above. As far as her personality....She's a very sweet girl, but don't cross her. Remember, she is from New Orleans. She will definitely fight if pushed. She travels a lot. She spends time in Arizona and the Carolinas a lot. Hope this helps.

kilakali
04-26-2010, 03:47 AM
Yep Jamie is also a member on this forum do a search or check out my friends list. She is a cool girl. THe other one is on bgclive do a search VA area she is also cool very humble.

TVSURFER
04-26-2010, 04:49 AM
She is a STRICT top. STRICT!!!! She bottoms for no one, not even if you beg. We had a 2 hour session once and she came 6 times, back to back.
Hmm... that means she hit your bottomless pit six times in a two hour period?:eek::eek::eek: Shit, you need and deserve a standing ovation, a Academy Award, plus a year supply of Preparation H!:D:D:D
:cool:

kilakali
04-26-2010, 04:57 AM
Hmm... that means she hit your bottomless pit six times in a two hour period?:eek::eek::eek: Shit, you need and deserve a standing ovation, a Academy Award, plus a year supply of Preparation H!:D:D:D

lol.......

vidman
04-26-2010, 06:15 AM

damn surf. lightenup man. LOL. She's actually quite gentle and damn good at what she does.

bigdicki
04-26-2010, 12:22 PM

LMAO Yea vidman might whistle now when he farts if you know what's saying. Just kidding with ya Vidman... good info. ;)

TVSURFER
04-26-2010, 03:01 PM
damn surf. lightenup man. LOL. She's actually quite gentle and damn good at what she does.
Hmm... guess she would and have to be gentle, with a great deal of professionalism to hit that flatulent tunnel that many times! Did she give you a reach-around? Oh, by the way, what was on the dinner menu? Just bullshitting Vid, I couldn't resist!You know how we DO!:D:D:D

vidman
04-27-2010, 07:42 AM
LMAO!! You guys are doggin' me!! Hey fellas, I've tagged plenty of ass in my lifetime, trust me. I just never tagged Jamie's ass. lol!! Here's a challenge for you guys. Get in touch with Jamie and try to get some of her ass. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL ALL BE BOTTOMS UP. She does not play! I am so serious about that. I was her boyfriend, not a trick. She was not hearing anything about giving up that ass. But she's the sweetest of sweethearts so it's hard to leave her alone just because of sex.

vidman
04-27-2010, 07:48 AM
Hmm... guess she would and have to be gentle, with a great deal of professionalism to hit that flatulent tunnel that many times! Did she give you a reach-around? Oh, by the way, what was on the dinner menu? Just bullshitting Vid, I couldn't resist!You know how we DO!:D:D:D

She wasn't a pay-4-play, Surf. Jamie and I were a couple for some time. No offense taken Surf. I know you're a real wise guy. I'll get you back one of these days. You'll say something that warrants humerous scrutiny/ridicule. LOL.

vidman
04-27-2010, 07:52 AM
LMAO Yea vidman might whistle now when he farts if you know what's saying. Just kidding with ya Vidman... good info. ;)

that's messed up BD. I thought we were cool man. LOL. Yeah, her girth is not quite average, but she is so good that the discomfort is only initially and temporarily. I'll let Jamie know that you want to try it out for size. LMAO.

Later dude.

andwar
04-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by TVSURFER
"Hmm... that means she hit your bottomless pit six times in a two hour period? Shit, you need and deserve a standing ovation, a Academy Award, plus a year supply of Preparation H!".Now normally I don't do this,but I'm gonna go on and keep the party going with a LOL Too