PDA

View Full Version : DC Diamond RETURN

DrDickenstein
04-27-2010, 10:52 PM
Nice work on the Diamond re-shoot Remy!!! Great girl from the early BTG days.... Still sexy as ever!! :D

Ms Remy M
04-27-2010, 11:08 PM
Nice work on the Diamond re-shoot Remy!!! Great girl from the early BTG days.... Still sexy as ever!! :D

thanks :) I had no idea she had moved to dc, a mutual acquaintance was able to get her to come in when I had some unexpected openings in my schedule while in the district. She is very laid back and easy to work with.

ROC
04-28-2010, 12:16 AM
OH WOW....! THAT'S DIAMOND....SHE LOOKS GREAT........... :eek:

bigdicki
04-28-2010, 12:34 AM
thanks :) I had no idea she had moved to dc, a mutual acquaintance was able to get her to come in when I had some unexpected openings in my schedule while in the district. She is very laid back and easy to work with.

She's been in DC for 3 years or more. I saw her there back in 07. She is sexy but kind of a starfish with me.

DrDickenstein
04-28-2010, 01:44 AM
She was in DC when I met here in abt 2000/01. I knew she spent some time in NY....but lost touch with her when I left DC in 04.

BD....starfish??? Explain. lol

bigdicki
04-29-2010, 12:17 AM
She was in DC when I met here in abt 2000/01. I knew she spent some time in NY....but lost touch with her when I left DC in 04.

BD....starfish??? Explain. lol

What do starfish do? They just lay there. ;)

twowaybro
04-29-2010, 12:19 AM
Welcomed return....always thought she was a hottie.

andwar
04-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Nice work on the Diamond re-shoot Remy!!! Great girl from the early BTG days.... Still sexy as ever!! :D Her hardcore scene,is one of my favs of all time on the site.Wish she'd coime to NYC. I'd like to fill that hole.

Ms Remy M
04-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Her hardcore scene,is one of my favs of all time on the site.Wish she'd coime to NYC. I'd like to fill that hole.

If I recall correctly, she does make trips to NYC. She should be in forum soon though so you'll be able to direct your queries to her directly.

DirtySouth
04-30-2010, 03:10 AM

I remember her. She has the best HC scene on the site IMO. She looks like she stayed the same over the years too. Great shoot!

TurboMan
04-30-2010, 01:06 PM
I remember her. She has the best HC scene on the site IMO. She looks like she stayed the same over the years too. Great shoot!

I agree with that 100%...Diamond & Snoopy..one of the best.

juniorbrasil
07-12-2010, 05:55 AM
hello guys, I'm new to this site, I live in Brazil and would like to communicate with my diamond, anyone know if she's website, or e mail, or msn?

Ms Remy M
07-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Sent email in a PM to you. I had her come make a profile here but I don't know the screen name she created at the moment

juniorbrasil
01-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Sent email in a PM to you. I had her come make a profile here but I don't know the screen name she created at the moment

Remy,

I include her on msn, but she does not respond ... will she
a married ? does she read this blog? where she walks please?

Ms Remy M
01-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Remy,

I include her on msn, but she does not respond ... will she
a married ? does she read this blog? where she walks please?

She doesn't come to the forum and I've recently lost contact with her, if anyone gets her contact info I'd appreciate a pm. :cool: