babyjesus
04-28-2010, 02:52 PM
what do think lebrons gonna do?
i'm a die hard knick fan but i
think lebron's gonna sign 3 more years
with cleveland...

MrKnockOut
04-28-2010, 03:06 PM
I think he's a smart young man and I think he has equally smart people around him. Moving to nyc, when you are lebron, isn't necessary to make bigger money for him personally. In this day and age, he can make money from any top 20 media market. Who does make a boat load of money if lebron comes to nyc is the knicks. They now have a legitimate star in the #1 media market in the usa in one of the most legendary arenas.

bigdicki
04-29-2010, 12:00 AM
I think he's a smart young man and I think he has equally smart people around him. Moving to nyc, when you are lebron, isn't necessary to make bigger money for him personally. In this day and age, he can make money from any top 20 media market. Who does make a boat load of money if lebron comes to nyc is the knicks. They now have a legitimate star in the #1 media market in the usa in one of the most legendary arenas.

Good point. I agree and said this to someone the other day. The curve ball would be him coming here to Chicago where it would be an equal trade and he would have a legitimate chance at playoff run/title.

twowaybro
04-29-2010, 12:10 AM
'Bron is most likely gonna stay put. It's the right move. Won't do substantially better in endorsements in NYC and would have no where near the quality of team. Keep a pad in New York but keep balling in Cleveland. As a Bulls fan though i'm dying to know if D-Wade is coming back to Chi-town and combine with D-Rose to form one of the most dynamic back courts in the league. This is most intriguing.....

babyjesus
04-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Hmmmn... I don't know, if i was d-wade would I want to freeze my ass off in chi-town and give up the warm weather of Miami. I guess if the money was right and the team makeup was good I'd go. I could just by a condo in Chicago and live in Miami in the off season....:o

nycguy
04-29-2010, 05:50 PM
Wade to Chicago makes sense. The bulls are already a dangerous playoff team. Lebron to NY makes sense only to the Dolan family, especially with D'Antoni as coach. The knicks are losing David Lee to salary constraints, so it wont be the same potential next year. They might be able to snag Bosch, No one wants to stay in Canada!