PDA

View Full Version : A Little SEX Story from Luxury Dick Productions!....Where are you Nine Inch Pleaser?

TslovelyLuxury
04-29-2010, 02:52 AM
It was our third date. We had been having phone sex but hadn’t had sex in person yet. Then I told him I was 9 inches. He wanted me to fuck him so bad I was breathless when I thought about him. Our date started in the morning and by noon we had decided to get a room at a Crowne Plaza because we couldn't keep our hands off of each other and needed to get some relief. As soon as we got in our room and put the Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob, he started kissing me with so much passion and rubbing my crotch with one hand and his other hand running through my hair. I quickly became very hard.

He unbuttoned my skirt and put his hands down to find out if I was telling the truth. Sure enough, I was! He pulled My panties down to my ankles and started to suck my cock. We were still standing near the front door so I guided him over to the bed and had him kneel down. He licked and sucked me, nibbled and stroked me until I came hard down the back of his throat. He said, you didnt lie your cock is at least 9 inches.

It only took me 5 minutes to get hard again. We fucked off and on for about 6 hours that day, only taking about a 30-minute break for a power nap. He expertly sucked on my nipples and made me feel so hot and beautiful over and over again. He was a gusher and he completely soaked every towel in the room. I came at least 7 times that day and every time was better and more intense than the time before. Our sex was hot and sexy and amazing. The next day he told me he wasn't leaving his wife after all and I quit seeing him. I miss him sucking on this nine inches of pure Heaven.

TVSURFER
04-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Damn, in the last two weeks we’ve had some amazing things happen on this site! First, a guy had his core indulged six times in a two hour period and now, Ts Luxury has enough vigor to have been able to spot each of Snow White’s dwarfs (except Dopey), a whole hour, apiece, during a six hour period, with a thirty minute break! Fuck 5 Hour Energy!!! I always thought that ad was bullshit! It goes to show what a red pill is and what a blue pill moment is all about! Reality Sucks! So, I guess grits ain’t grocery, eggs ain’t poultry and the Mona Lisa is really a man! Boy, this site is getting real DEEP!
:cool:

BigJoeKrash
04-29-2010, 06:26 AM
That is one hot ass short story

eclectic_co
04-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Luxury I thought your story was super sexy and and erotic. Wish it could have been longer and with photos. ;)

One question though... Why the sad ending?

Ms Remy M
04-29-2010, 05:35 PM
What an awesome tale we have here! I think the length and inclusion of pics keeps things at a decent level for those who aren't normally inclined to read a story. Keep up the great work, and continue to let your words of sensual pleasure lead the way.

brandonnsdiego
04-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Great short story ! I am ready to read more!

TSSexyChanel
04-29-2010, 07:21 PM
AWESOME STORY I don't know why this hasn't been done before

TslovelyLuxury
05-01-2010, 05:36 PM
it'll be in video form soon!
AWESOME STORY I don't know why this hasn't been done before

bigdicki
05-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Damn, in the last two weeks we’ve had some amazing things happen on this site! First, a guy had his core indulged six times in a two hour period and now, Ts Luxury has enough vigor to have been able to spot each of Snow White’s dwarfs (except Dopey), a whole hour, apiece, during a six hour period, with a thirty minute break! Fuck 5 Hour Energy!!! I always thought that ad was bullshit! It goes to show what a red pill is and what a blue pill moment is all about! Reality Sucks! So, I guess grits ain’t grocery, eggs ain’t poultry and the Mona Lisa is really a man! Boy, this site is getting real DEEP!

You sir are hilarious! LMAO! :p

carmencream
05-02-2010, 07:07 AM
I gotta give it to her That was pretty hot :p

TSSexyChanel
05-04-2010, 09:00 PM
it'll be in video form soon!

I will be definatelky looking for this too

05-05-2010, 04:03 AM
I gotta give it to her That was pretty hot :p

so is your avatar carmencream

carmencream
05-05-2010, 07:01 AM
so is your avatar carmencream
Awww thanks babe stop it your making me all sticky over here;)