PDA

View Full Version : Representing my hood...

ROC
04-30-2010, 09:25 AM
5'11 36c 8INCh CANDY STICK

Hi gentlemen young and erotic ts girl here looking to fulfill the fantasies of
all those who reach out To me....... Attitude and Drama free ....
.....first timers do not be afraid to exxxplore your fantasies
HEALTHY CLEAN PRIVATE LOCATION SAFE AND DISCREET
yours truly! please no emails, text messages, or blocked calls any nasty talk plz be respectfull

PLEASE CALL WHEN UR READY TO MEET
TS KYM
347 476 0529

I LOVE NEW YORK.....

bigdicki
04-30-2010, 12:09 PM
5'11 36c 8INCh CANDY STICK

Hi gentlemen young and erotic ts girl here looking to fulfill the fantasies of
all those who reach out To me....... Attitude and Drama free ....
.....first timers do not be afraid to exxxplore your fantasies
HEALTHY CLEAN PRIVATE LOCATION SAFE AND DISCREET
yours truly! please no emails, text messages, or blocked calls any nasty talk plz be respectfull

PLEASE CALL WHEN UR READY TO MEET
TS KYM
347 476 0529

I LOVE NEW YORK.....

Damn Roc she's hot! Good find.

hdotson61
12-02-2010, 07:46 AM
yeah, this girl is beautiful! she's one of my facebook friends..i got more of her is needed...wish she could shot on here! :-/

Ms Remy M
12-02-2010, 04:23 PM
she is a real cutie, looks like she is Latina (?), hopefully Tony Vee will get up with her :cool:

DYNACORD
12-02-2010, 09:37 PM
Damn! She's a definite find. That body is hot!

ty-clone
12-03-2010, 03:55 AM
kym
yeah in the summer, i made a thread about her & a few other up and coming dominican girls from ny

strollmodel
12-03-2010, 04:07 AM
kym's great... shes been around for a minute.. always been a fan of hers.....shit if cameraphone pics come out that good, she should be doing more modeling or something....

I have a video of her a from a while back too if anyones interested.

i might have to give myself a belated birthday gift and pay her a visit.

ty-clone
12-03-2010, 04:13 AM
kym's great... shes been around for a minute.. always been a fan of hers.....shit if cameraphone pics come out that good, she should be doing more modeling or something....

I have a video of her a from a while back too if anyones interested.

i might have to give myself a belated birthday gift and pay her a visit.

what type of video? only video i seen her in was shemale strokers

bigdicki
12-03-2010, 11:14 AM

Damn good eye man. That is her on Strokers. She looks better now than she did on there though. Tried to get at her while I was in NYC and she has too many rules so I passed. :rolleyes:

strollmodel
12-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Yep that's the one. It seems she had a YouTube channel for a min as well, noting to write home about though. Seriously this girl used to have backpage pics that would rival some professional shoots. Her sexiness just jumps from the screen. I really wanna see her.... But alas I am attatched.

This is a tough sitch for me. I'm seeing a girl who has been on featured on this site and she is never too pleased about hearing of my exploits from other t-girls I met before her. And she really hates it when she introduces me to a friend and I recognize her from this very site. (it's happened twice). I'm not old at all but kym is certainly on my bucket list. Gonna hafta cross her off on the sneak....;-).

Tony Vee
12-03-2010, 11:39 PM
she is a real cutie, looks like she is Latina (?), hopefully Tony Vee will get up with her :cool:

She's been scheduled several times ....still waiting for her :rolleyes: