PDA

View Full Version : Just asking

nycguy
05-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Did anyone in the tri-state go to Luis Loca's Uncut party @ elevate last night? There was a girl there that I know Tony Vee shot, but I can't find her on the site. She is black, just in case ya wondering. Maybe we can get a photographer catagory in the model list. Oh and Tyra A. Ross is fine as hell!

bigdicki
05-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Did anyone in the tri-state go to Luis Loca's Uncut party @ elevate last night? There was a girl there that I know Tony Vee shot, but I can't find her on the site. She is black, just in case ya wondering. Maybe we can get a photographer catagory in the model list. Oh and Tyra A. Ross is fine as hell!

You can use the "search" link at top of page and use photographer as the search criteria.

andwar
05-02-2010, 07:32 AM
Did anyone in the tri-state go to Luis Loca's Uncut party @ elevate last night? There was a girl there that I know Tony Vee shot, but I can't find her on the site. She is black, just in case ya wondering. Maybe we can get a photographer catagory in the model list. Oh and Tyra A. Ross is fine as hell!not sure who Tyra is can you post a pic please

kilakali
05-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Check the HA board i saw a thread on that party.

nycguy
05-03-2010, 01:51 AM
Check the HA board i saw a thread on that party.

ok thx. I know they was taking pics that night. She is not on this site, I checked through the entire model list. I must have saw her on something else. Though I can begin to think where since this is usually my first and last stop and she is not on Madisons site. will look into it.