PDA

View Full Version : Paris from VA beach!

nycguy
05-07-2010, 03:56 AM
This girl needs an update! Remy how could you have let this happen! ;)

Ms Remy M
05-07-2010, 11:56 AM
This girl needs an update! Remy how could you have let this happen! ;)

? :confused:

Is that a rhetorical question? I don't know what you are referring to regarding what I have let happen.

Take a look at the Coming Soon section to placate your desires for a bit. Paris aka Chanel (on btg) is a good friend, we go back aways, so I'll always try to bring her back for more shoots, no worries there. This latest engagement, we had some techincal difficulties (I assume you are referring to this), but were still able to get shoot done.

nycguy
05-07-2010, 12:07 PM
? :confused:

Is that a rhetorical question? I don't know what you are referring to regarding what I have let happen.

Take a look at the Coming Soon section to placate your desires for a bit. Paris aka Chanel (on btg) is a good friend, we go back aways, so I'll always try to bring her back for more shoots, no worries there. This latest engagement, we had some techincal difficulties (I assume you are referring to this), but were still able to get shoot done.

Not at all my dude! I was referring to the fact that she had not been updated in a few years, and it says she's from your area. I know her shoots where done by Steve from ATL, but he aint here! Poach! :)

I'm talking about the 4th Paris in the "P" gallery

Ms Remy M
05-07-2010, 12:26 PM
Not at all my dude! I was referring to the fact that she had not been updated in a few years, and it says she's from your area. I know her shoots where done by Steve from ATL, but he aint here! Poach! :)

I'm talking about the 4th Paris in the "P" gallery

ah ok, so sorry. Thank you for the clarity. Chanel goes by Paris on her solo site so that threw me off a bit.

This Paris was also a friend of mine, and she actually passed away, I think that same year as that shoot. Went to Mexico for breast implant procedure and came back home the next day with an infection and died a day or two after her operation.

I feel the meager discounts of going to Mexico for procedures, doesn't outweigh the risk from the different standards of care observed in some of these operating rooms in Mexico. I know girls who have came back fine (I personally knew about 5 girls who died after a Mexico procedure :( ), but even their stories were very eye opening, and I would never venture there for a medical procedure. Plenty of qualified docs right here in the US.