PDA

View Full Version : A night out with Chelsea..

kilakali
05-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Cool night with Chelsea we went out to the Oxwood club in Van Nuys. If you are into older TS than this would be a good spot for you. While I was getting drinks I could see her on the dance floor shaking her ass. This girl has moves the guys were in awe at this specimen. By the way the Aubrey pic is for you BD she promised me that I can take more shots of her at Club Rage on Monday. For now this one is her on a pole.

After the club we went to the after hours spot, and you know I had to get some more shots for you guys. Who do I see? None other than the super hot Melissa dont know how many of you guys have seen her shoot for Bob's Tgirls, but she had one of the biggest cumshots I have seen. She also did a great job for the YUM site.

Chelsea is a total sweetheart she told me she is interested in doing hardcore and she wants to bottom. So fellas out there heed Seanchai's call for black male performers. How can you resist hitting some nice ass like that?

bigdicki
05-09-2010, 04:10 PM
"By the way the Aubrey pic is for you BD she promised me that I can take more shots of her at Club Rage on Monday. For now this one is her on a pole."

Obrigado my friend! That Aubrey chick looks like one of the baddest I have ever seen. I am surprised other dudes on here aren't saying anything. She's not Black, but her ass obviously is! And yes of course, I would love to see more pics of her working the pole (preferably my pole ;))

TICOFURY22
05-10-2010, 08:12 PM
GOOD GOOGLEY MOOGLEY !!
she might have my number 2 spot in my heart !!
after I watch her clip a few times LOL

she is something serious

DYNACORD
05-11-2010, 03:02 AM
WOW! Chelsea is super FINE. "Stunning"

anonymoussonny
05-15-2010, 03:10 PM
You do it again...and again ...and again.

Kudos!