PDA

View Full Version : Club Rage Sexy Bitch Night

kilakali
05-11-2010, 10:48 AM
Monday nights is Club Rage in Hollywood with the theme of "Sexy Bitch" hosted by Aubrey. BD i told her what you said and she let me have my way with the camera;). She gave me some nice ass shots. Thanks to Jixxer on HA for introducing me to a couple of the dancers. Diane is one hot latina this girl can dance. I was a little pissed because management wouldnt allow me to shoot video...:mad: Maria was another sexy dime.. a pretty good night. The girls were very friendly and I got alot of numbers.:cool:

bigdicki
05-11-2010, 12:05 PM
My man Kila! That Aubrey is outstanding. I have been at this long enough where even in pictures I can pick out a transgirl, but her if you wouldn't have told me, I'd have no clue. Is she really that unclockable in person?

kilakali
05-12-2010, 09:27 AM
My man Kila! That Aubrey is outstanding. I have been at this long enough where even in pictures I can pick out a transgirl, but her if you wouldn't have told me, I'd have no clue. Is she really that unclockable in person?

Yes she is moreso when she was a brunette IMHO. One other thing about her that stands out is her demeanor. Alot of Tgirls have personality traits of a "gay boy". Aubrey does not she is one good example of a tgirl that truly should have been born a girl.

eclectic_co
05-13-2010, 01:11 PM
Kilakali you have got to have more connections then any 10 men put together!
What is your secret?

Keep it up and GREAT work!

:cool:

kilakali
05-16-2010, 03:08 AM
Kilakali you have got to have more connections then any 10 men put together!
What is your secret?

Keep it up and GREAT work!

:cool:

Basically become friends with a well known/popular girl (I like to network). Then the girl will introduce you to her friends and they in turn introduce you to their friends. Rinse Rinse Repeat....

bigdicki
05-16-2010, 04:02 PM
I guess I'm dirty. I don't rinse after networking at all... I just repeat. (cue JayZ)... On to the next one! :D