View Full Version : Taylor Vine

bronxbound
05-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Man she is hot!!!! Anyone seen her r been with her? Why cant we get a re-shoot for btg she is more feminine than ever.

DrDickenstein
05-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Yah co-sign. Bring her back....Philly Rob, anyone??

eclectic_co
05-13-2010, 01:20 PM
Anyone have an additional photo to post. She is Lovely and deserves more attention!

:cool:

kilakali
05-13-2010, 11:48 PM
She is ok can be moody at times.

DrDickenstein
05-14-2010, 01:40 AM
She is ok can be moody at times.

Uhhh, u just described not only damn near EVERY Tgirl on Earth, but a good % of males and females as well. I'm just sayin...

She cute, bangin body and a BIG sexi dick (yah I said it)....I can look past her being moody. :D

eclectic_co
05-16-2010, 03:17 AM
That is a "sexi dick" I would like to see!

:cool:

Uhhh, u just described not only damn near EVERY Tgirl on Earth, but a good % of males and females as well. I'm just sayin...

She cute, bangin body and a BIG sexi dick (yah I said it)....I can look past her being moody. :D

kilakali
05-16-2010, 03:40 AM

When i say moody im talking about mone rage moody. She really doesnt have a great attitude.

bigdicki
05-16-2010, 03:53 AM
When i say moody im talking about mone rage moody. She really doesnt have a great attitude.

I know exactly what you're talking about and I stay away from that kind. Not worth the bs.