PDA

View Full Version : Picture Sets With Nothing But Penis Shots!!!!

bujrocks
05-12-2010, 11:34 PM
http://www.black-tgirls.com/members/gallery.php?g=4929&name=Trejour+Monroe

Mr. Seanchai,

You said bring it to the forum so here it is. A poster by the name of WTF commented on the new photo set for the young lady who goes by the name of "Trejour Monroe". This gentlemen stated that he was basically pissed of with the lack of variety in this young ladies photo shoot and Mr. Seanchai decided to delete it and post a big note on the main web-page telling people not to comment about the photographers or the style of the shoot in the comments section.

So let's get down to it. If you all take a look at this young lady, she is a fine big thick t-girl who has a gorgeous body. I have been waiting to see her set since I first saw her pictures in the Coming Soon section. So what do I see when I open up the picture set. From picture #1001 - #1031 are pictures of her stripping and basically playing with her tits (boring). Now here is the real problem, from picture #1032-1092 (60 pictures, 60 freaking pictures) are nothing but this t-girl stroking her dick and up close dick shots!!!What the fuck!!!

So my problem is the fact that you have this big fine thick girl who definitely has a lot of ass and thigh and that the entire shoot is focused on her dick!!! So Mr. Seanchai since you wanted to bring it to the forum lets discuss. Why can't I and many others be pissed off about a half assed - one sided photo shoot like this?? Contrary to what some people believe not all guys who like T-Girls give a damn about their dicks. Some of you might like sucking dick and licking balls or even taking it up the rear, NOT ME personally I like ASS,ASS and more ASS and laying plenty of pipe in it. So why can't you as the head of Grooby require that your photographers cater to the likes of the variety of subscribers to your sites and put forth a "photo set quota" system??? How about 10 pictures of them stripping down, 20 ass shots (bent over, upskirt, doggystlye, whatever as long as the ass is prominently featured), 20 other variety of sexual positions and for you dick lovers out there 20 jackoff/stroking shots??? A photo shoot with 100 pictures does not need to have the first 30 of them showing the girls going from fully clothed to taking her underwear off and then the next 70 of up-close shots of her dick!!!

And you and others might say that if I don't like the content why don't I go somewhere else. Trust me my friend I've been a loyal customer of yours for years and subscribe at least 5 times a year to this site and shemaleyum.com. And in general you do put out quality work but your photographers seem to put up some half assed photo shoots sometimes, and it's always with the big fine thick t-girls. So my opinion does matter as well as others who are paying you 34.99 per month!!! And as lame as it sounds "Update Tuesdays" are one of the highlights of the week since I am paying good money for your site, so why should I be disappointing when I have been looking forward to seeing the new girls, photo sets and videos and they are like lame like "Trejour Monroes" set??? Thick t-girls need to all have photoshoots and videos like Miss 31 Flavors, fine ass light skinned Lucious from ATL, Kennedy Logan, Karla Body!!! They set the standard of how you are supposed to photograph a sexy thick t-girl!

And I want to clarify that I think Trejour Monroe is a big fine woman, who I would love to roll in the sack with, and this is not a personal attack on her, I was really excited for her to be on the site. My beef is with the lack of variety in the photo shoots and video shoots and this is not new Seanchai, many people have complained out it in the past, so do something about it. And my beef doesn't apply to all of your photographers, some of them do a damn great job of showing all aspects of the girls bodies but then there are some who need to step up their game!

So the discussion has started, let's hear some feedback people!!! And Mr. Seanchai I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards you Chief, but you said bring to the forum so here it is, speak on it!

Ms Remy M
05-13-2010, 02:36 AM
I know I recently had a similar complaint regarding this issue with Bianca. I did take a wide variety of photos, but she was adamant about not wanting ass shots shown if photoshop was not going to be used. I submitted photos, ass shots and all. You can look throughout the archives and you'll see we've always shown the girls 'as is', and frankly I can appreciate that. I tried to make sure I made up for this lack in photos during the video segment. Aside from that, the alternative may have been to not shoot her at all. I think it was a small concession in this instance, as you still get to see that Big Booty Bianca has during the video.

Sometimes, we have to play to the strengths of what the model has, rather than try to force something on her. Usually I've found that this manifests itself in bottoms not being able to get aroused, which takes a lot of work with lights, cameras, ambient people, hormones, and nerves all bombarding a girl new to this industry. Now, I have had a very few instances of a TOP model not wanting to show off her ass, as she didn't want 'clients' thinking that they will get her to bottom. This usually is a little easier to deal with, with the right charm, or smooth talking the girl into giving it a go. I try to tell them that what they do on camera doesn't have to reflect their actual sexual preferences and to think of what we're doing as acting/fantasy. Sometimes it works other times not so much.

I actually do a mental check list as we are doing photos, not necessarily to get 'this pose, or that pose' but just to get the general series of shots like you describe. I don't personally rely on a quota of 20 ass shots etc, I let the natural flow dictate when to move onto something else. I actually like to give the models the warm up photos with their outfits on. Many may not actually make it onto the site, but I try to include them as the models usually like those shots.

I can only really speak for myself, but we all want to bring you guys the hottest content we can. Over the few years I've been with grooby I've tried to step up everything I do. I've always taken it upon myself to try to bring the best that I can with regards to techincal quality, which you can tell if you look at my first shoots and the current stuff with a few exceptions here and there from techincal difficulties. Regardless, I do read the comments and listen and will continue to make any necessary improvements. While it's exceedingly hard to please everyone in a single shoot, we do try, and while I know I have my detractors I still welcome any relevant criticism as I know I can always do better.

GroobySteven
05-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Hi Bujocks
Thanks for the feedback and for the long request. The poster "WTF" pretty much posts on every models set and leaves rude and personal comments about them mainly and that's why he is banned from commenting - but as I stated also, that isn't the place for these sorts of comments, this is.

I'm also an ass man and I agree, when I see a set like that I get disappointed, I'm not that into photos of only the girl with an erection. However, as the one person who is responsible for keeping this train on it's tracks, I also have to ensure that an update caters towards all. So each update should have a balance of models (I usually try to ensure if we have any BBW/Thick girls then only one per update, mixed with a selection of "stars", newbies, flatter chested and bigger boobs, so something for everyone). Within each set we try - and the photographers try to get a good balanced set. Set one, should be a good strip down, some teasing through the clothes, erect cock, ass pics including spread ass shots.
Set two should be similar to above with maybe some dildo or masturbation and then the cum shot.

Every member who complains about a specific set not including certain shots, should have to go and try and do these shots. Some girls simply, will not want to show certain areas. It might be that they don't want to present themselves that way, it might be that they're embarrassed about that part of their body or have scars/blemishes etc. there. For whatever the reason, pulling the "this is what we're paying you for you have to show it" - makes for unhappy models, which makes for poor shoots. The best shoots we have are where a model really wants to show off what she's into. Complete bottom girls, love to show off their asses but often, they have problems getting erect, so in that set, the photographers would concentrate on more ass shots and presenting her in "fuckable" poses. Top only models would be resistant to doing those types of shoots as they're un-natural to them, so the photographer tailors the shoot to present them differently.

Every model is different. Every time we walk into a shoot it's a different scenario and no matter what you've told a model before a shoot, not matter how much you've explained it, it's not until the camera starts rolling that you know what you are going to get and have to adapt the shoot towards it. Often the most verbally and confident models appear the worst when they get nude and the one you think is going to be a hard shoot, ends up being the dirtiest and horniest model.

Every member has a right to his opinion on how and what we should be showing - and if it's possible (and fits the ethos of the site) then we will try to cater to them.
I hope this helps answer your questions and complaints.

andwar
05-13-2010, 09:08 AM
I had to way in on this, cause I brung up this same topic in the past,and got attacked by many of the older members of the forum,and a few of your sites photographers for this same discussion.I get that their mabey some models with scars or some sort of blemish to their anus area.But I too am an ass man, and can't wait for a new shoot to come out,BBW or otherwise.My gripe is with the models that you say turn diva in the photo shoot.shouldn't it be about the variety to cater to all the members interests since we're monthly paying customers.Its about creating fantasy for the members on the site.we may never be lucky enough to run into these lovely BTG's in real life.So what if a model is a top in real life.its just a photo shoot.She's gonna leave the shoot being a top and continue to conduct her way of the life the same.If Yor cutting them the check. make them bendover anyway, and if they don't want to comply,find another model who will.I'm trying to understand the busiiness side of the site.is it hard to recruit models to do photo shoots,and thats why the photographers have to sometimes do a shoot with a unwilling model?I just joined Shemaleyum and must say in my opinion the quality and variety in the photo shoots is way better than this one.is it because the models are more willing to do a variety of posing?

TICOFURY22
05-13-2010, 10:16 AM
WHATEVER YOU GUYS DO
please never use photoshop !!
that just takes away from the realness that we all love
leave in the bullet scars , dirty tats , police ankle locks etc

one of the best GG models Maliah Michel looks like a orange face ompa oompa
by the time they butcher her with PS
and when you see her candids up in the club, cell phone pix etc , no flaws to her

thanks for breaking it down on sometimes how hard it is to get a certain shot

bujrocks
05-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Seanchai,

I appreciate the honest feedback and thanks for your time!

GroobySteven
05-13-2010, 04:52 PM
WHATEVER YOU GUYS DO
please never use photoshop !!
that just takes away from the realness that we all love
leave in the bullet scars , dirty tats , police ankle locks etc

one of the best GG models Maliah Michel looks like a orange face ompa oompa
by the time they butcher her with PS
and when you see her candids up in the club, cell phone pix etc , no flaws to her

thanks for breaking it down on sometimes how hard it is to get a certain shot
We use very little photoshop - mainly just a bit colour correction. We rarely remove scars unless the model is VERY adament about it, although we're a little more progressive on nipple scars.
I hate websites/shoots which have obviously been over retouched, I lose interest completely.

werwt22
05-13-2010, 04:58 PM
I actually liked her set. I was more disappointed that the video didn't show as much as the pic set. To be honest there's actually a lack of erect pics in most of the shoots I see and the only ones seem to be when they're about to bust so it was nice to finally get all angles :). I definitely see what you mean though as far as photos lacking in certain areas. But better half an ass than no ass i say HAHA.

GroobySteven
05-13-2010, 05:00 PM
I had to way in on this, cause I brung up this same topic in the past,and got attacked by many of the older members of the forum,and a few of your sites photographers for this same discussion.I get that their mabey some models with scars or some sort of blemish to their anus area.But I too am an ass man, and can't wait for a new shoot to come out,BBW or otherwise.My gripe is with the models that you say turn diva in the photo shoot.shouldn't it be about the variety to cater to all the members interests since we're monthly paying customers.Its about creating fantasy for the members on the site.we may never be lucky enough to run into these lovely BTG's in real life.So what if a model is a top in real life.its just a photo shoot.She's gonna leave the shoot being a top and continue to conduct her way of the life the same.If Yor cutting them the check. make them bendover anyway, and if they don't want to comply,find another model who will.I'm trying to understand the busiiness side of the site.is it hard to recruit models to do photo shoots,and thats why the photographers have to sometimes do a shoot with a unwilling model?I just joined Shemaleyum and must say in my opinion the quality and variety in the photo shoots is way better than this one.is it because the models are more willing to do a variety of posing?

If I remember rightly, you got shot down for refusing to accept what was being told here (or not reading what was being said) which it seems your doing again.

Q: "If Yor cutting them the check. make them bendover anyway, and if they don't want to comply,find another model who will."
No, we're not going to do that because not EVERY model has to bend over. We'd love some fantastic models that many many people will love. You can move onto the next model who may be more bottom.

"So what if a model is a top in real life.its just a photo shoot.She's gonna leave the shoot being a top and continue to conduct her way of the life the same"
Because you end up with forced, uncomfortable models. These aren't pro-models and actresses, these are real people and it's easier and better sets when we can get them turned on in the shoot, which is by tailoring different styles of shoots to different models. We're not going to follow a cookie cutter forumula for each photoshoot, each shoot should be different.

"is it hard to recruit models to do photo shoots,and thats why the photographers have to sometimes do a shoot with a unwilling model?"
It can be hard to recruit good models and getting them to the actual shoot, even harder. Often we don't know how a shoot will play out until we actually start shooting. We've never shot an "unwilling model" - all her willing. Some have had attitudes and been told to leave a shoot, others we finish the shoot but won't work with them again.

"I just joined Shemaleyum and must say in my opinion the quality and variety in the photo shoots is way better than this one.is it because the models are more willing to do a variety of posing?"
It's the same photographers so I fail to see how the quality is different. I completely disagree that the variety is better (apart from the ethnic variety). We have fantastic models and poses on this site.

Hope this helps you appreciate the business side of it a little easier. We don't go through a model catalogoe and simply pick out 6 models for next weeks update, we have to find them through many different places and often don't meet them until they turn up for the shoot.

nycguy
05-13-2010, 09:54 PM
My two cents.

Q: "If Yor cutting them the check. make them bendover anyway, and if they don't want to comply,find another model who will."
No, we're not going to do that because not EVERY model has to bend over. We'd love some fantastic models that many many people will love. You can move onto the next model who may be more bottom.(nycguy) Seanchai, I love you, but, every model should bend over! I dont think every set should focus on one thing, but we as subscribers should be allowed to see the models in every facet possible. Whether top, versatile, or bottom. Your selling fantasy, we are buying fantasy. Any models personal site is made to portray them as they see fit, but cash rules. for example Houstons Queendingaling is a top, but still takes bottom pics for money on rude.

"So what if a model is a top in real life.its just a photo shoot.She's gonna leave the shoot being a top and continue to conduct her way of the life the same"
Because you end up with forced, uncomfortable models. These aren't pro-models and actresses, these are real people and it's easier and better sets when we can get them turned on in the shoot, which is by tailoring different styles of shoots to different models. We're not going to follow a cookie cutter forumula for each photoshoot, each shoot should be different. (nycguy) I agree each shoot should be different, but, this is fantasy! Not Careerbuilder, or Monster. The "models" are being compensated by membership, and therefore have an obligation to whats expected by the site and its subscribers. There is a reason why an Eros ad is exactly how the model wants it, they paid for it! I myself am a photographer. I do many shoots where the model tells me what she wants to do. They are also paying me to do so. Also, what does an "uncomfortable" ass shot look like?!? Whatever it looks like, I think I can work with it :p

"is it hard to recruit models to do photo shoots,and thats why the photographers have to sometimes do a shoot with a unwilling model?"
It can be hard to recruit good models and getting them to the actual shoot, even harder. Often we don't know how a shoot will play out until we actually start shooting. We've never shot an "unwilling model" - all her willing. Some have had attitudes and been told to leave a shoot, others we finish the shoot but won't work with them again. (nycguy) I think its safe to agree that there are various degrees of "willing" found in some sets. Brandy's set is proof of that. The only way to make a novice girl into a "good" model is to give her direction and encouragement. It all begins with the initial conversation. You guys have status, it sounds like that is forgotten sometimes by the photographers.

"I just joined Shemaleyum and must say in my opinion the quality and variety in the photo shoots is way better than this one.is it because the models are more willing to do a variety of posing?"
It's the same photographers so I fail to see how the quality is different. I completely disagree that the variety is better (apart from the ethnic variety). We have fantastic models and poses on this site. (nycguy) I have to agree wit andwar, yum does have better quality shots, but I also do believe it has to do more with the models and there level of exposure, than the photographers.

Hope this helps you appreciate the business side of it a little easier. We don't go through a model catalogoe and simply pick out 6 models for next weeks update, we have to find them through many different places and often don't meet them until they turn up for the shoot.(nycguy) Cool wit me :cool:

bigdicki
05-14-2010, 01:09 AM
Hi Bujocks
Thanks for the feedback and for the long request. The poster "WTF" pretty much posts on every models set and leaves rude and personal comments about them mainly and that's why he is banned from commenting - but as I stated also, that isn't the place for these sorts of comments, this is.

I'm also an ass man and I agree, when I see a set like that I get disappointed, I'm not that into photos of only the girl with an erection. However, as the one person who is responsible for keeping this train on it's tracks, I also have to ensure that an update caters towards all. So each update should have a balance of models (I usually try to ensure if we have any BBW/Thick girls then only one per update, mixed with a selection of "stars", newbies, flatter chested and bigger boobs, so something for everyone). Within each set we try - and the photographers try to get a good balanced set. Set one, should be a good strip down, some teasing through the clothes, erect cock, ass pics including spread ass shots.
Set two should be similar to above with maybe some dildo or masturbation and then the cum shot.

Every member who complains about a specific set not including certain shots, should have to go and try and do these shots. Some girls simply, will not want to show certain areas. It might be that they don't want to present themselves that way, it might be that they're embarrassed about that part of their body or have scars/blemishes etc. there. For whatever the reason, pulling the "this is what we're paying you for you have to show it" - makes for unhappy models, which makes for poor shoots. The best shoots we have are where a model really wants to show off what she's into. Complete bottom girls, love to show off their asses but often, they have problems getting erect, so in that set, the photographers would concentrate on more ass shots and presenting her in "fuckable" poses. Top only models would be resistant to doing those types of shoots as they're un-natural to them, so the photographer tailors the shoot to present them differently.

Every model is different. Every time we walk into a shoot it's a different scenario and no matter what you've told a model before a shoot, not matter how much you've explained it, it's not until the camera starts rolling that you know what you are going to get and have to adapt the shoot towards it. Often the most verbally and confident models appear the worst when they get nude and the one you think is going to be a hard shoot, ends up being the dirtiest and horniest model.

Every member has a right to his opinion on how and what we should be showing - and if it's possible (and fits the ethos of the site) then we will try to cater to them.
I hope this helps answer your questions and complaints.

Why you old geezer, you gettin' soft in your old(er) age?! I thought for sure this was going to be a "popcorn" moment where I could revel in some class A insults and tirades. :rolleyes: Seriously, nice to see you giving a pleasant, logical explanation without going all "Seanchai". ;)