PDA

View Full Version : Sexxxy Jade

thegreat1
05-13-2010, 01:28 AM
is sexxxy jade a member of the board? i see she's scheduled to come through houston next week...the word 'amped' does not BEGIN to describe how i'm feeling...i will FINALLY get a chance to meet JADE...

kilakali
05-13-2010, 11:23 PM
is sexxxy jade a member of the board? i see she's scheduled to come through houston next week...the word 'amped' does not BEGIN to describe how i'm feeling...i will FINALLY get a chance to meet JADE...

She is a member however she only posted on here once. She does post on HA from time to time. A close friend of mine she is about business she is crafty and can spot a guy lookin for freebie a mile away. Here is a pic i took of her (cellphone) and Foxxy over at Buddy Woods infamous house party. Her butt is actually bigger and softer in person...;)

thegreat1
05-14-2010, 04:55 AM
She is a member however she only posted on here once. She does post on HA from time to time. A close friend of mine she is about business she is crafty and can spot a guy lookin for freebie a mile away. Here is a pic i took of her (cellphone) and Foxxy over at Buddy Woods infamous house party. Her butt is actually bigger and softer in person...;)

just sent you a pm...let me know what you think

SexxxyJade
05-26-2010, 12:16 AM
I sure would love to have know what that secret pm was about lol And thegreat1 did we meet in Houston? If so you didn't mention who you were....

kilakali
05-26-2010, 01:02 AM
I sure would love to have know what that secret pm was about lol And thegreat1 did we meet in Houston? If so you didn't mention who you were....

It was totally innocent Jade you know im a little angel....:p

thegreat1
05-26-2010, 01:47 AM

check your pm's...

and i can vouche for kali...he pretty much restated the same thing he said in this thread...