PDA

View Full Version : Brooklyn TGirl Party

freakyty
05-18-2010, 05:04 AM
This is a question for my NYC fam. Was anybody at the Spam party in Brooklyn this past Saturday? There was a black tgirl that was doing her own gangbang. There was like 10 guys all around her. She put in work and didn't even take a break. If anybody was there, do you know her name? She is ready for primetime.

bigdicki
05-18-2010, 10:44 PM
This is a question for my NYC fam. Was anybody at the Spam party in Brooklyn this past Saturday? There was a black tgirl that was doing her own gangbang. There was like 10 guys all around her. She put in work and didn't even take a break. If anybody was there, do you know her name? She is ready for primetime.

I have no idea about this party but there was a gangbang on stage?!! Thats the shit we need here in the Chi. You are living the dream in NYC playboy... living the dream. :p

jjhill
05-19-2010, 12:35 AM
damn i'm tryin to be there, how do i get there?

ROC
05-19-2010, 01:52 AM
this new yorker was in atlantic city saturday..sorry man.....

nycguy
05-19-2010, 02:43 AM

Neva heard of it, whats the deal? Give some info!

freakyty
05-19-2010, 07:05 AM
Neva heard of it, whats the deal? Give some info!

This was my first time but they have been happening for over a year now on 3rd Saturday of every month. Its $20 and you go completely nude or just your underwear. Once inside its about 10 mini-rooms with each room having peep holes. You just go from room to room until you find some action you like. This was the wildest shit I ever saw. People fucking and sucking every way you turn. They even had an S& M room with paddles and whips. While this party was mixed (gay, lesbian, tg, straight) there is one coming up this Friday that is strictly tgirl and their admirers. Anybody that wants to attend pm me and I will give you the address.

kilakali
05-20-2010, 12:33 AM
I have no idea about this party but there was a gangbang on stage?!! Thats the shit we need here in the Chi. You are living the dream in NYC playboy... living the dream. :p

San Fran has a club just like that called the Power Exchange except its not once a month its every day of the week.

thegreat1
05-20-2010, 01:12 AM
This was my first time but they have been happening for over a year now on 3rd Saturday of every month. Its $20 and you go completely nude or just your underwear. Once inside its about 10 mini-rooms with each room having peep holes. You just go from room to room until you find some action you like. This was the wildest shit I ever saw. People fucking and sucking every way you turn. They even had an S& M room with paddles and whips. While this party was mixed (gay, lesbian, tg, straight) there is one coming up this Friday that is strictly tgirl and their admirers. Anybody that wants to attend pm me and I will give you the address.

San Fran has a club just like that called the Power Exchange except its not once a month its every day of the week.

yall making me hate houston more and more lol

peggygee
05-20-2010, 04:30 AM

Oh my.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/blush.jpg

I haven't done something like this, since.....;)

nycguy
05-20-2010, 04:06 PM

Show off!! lol..:cool: