PDA

View Full Version : Cassidy Daniels

kilakali
05-18-2010, 12:28 PM
Found this pic going through my cobra folder. I knew she looked familiar (she gave me a diffrent name)after doing my research a la BD..:p I discovered she is none other than Cassidy Daniels.

thegreat1
05-19-2010, 12:00 AM
i remember renting the black tranny whackers dvd that she did all because i saw her on the box...tall slim chocolate...i think her and tamika are the two best overall slim chocolate chicks they've filmed...of course jordan shut the shit down when she bust in her own mouth lol

bigdicki
05-19-2010, 01:10 AM
Found this pic going through my cobra folder. I knew she looked familiar (she gave me a diffrent name)after doing my research a la BD..:p I discovered she is none other than Cassidy Daniels.

I'm like DJ Premier... I'm always diggin' in the crates! ;)

kilakali
05-21-2010, 10:47 AM
i remember renting the black tranny whackers dvd that she did all because i saw her on the box...tall slim chocolate...i think her and tamika are the two best overall slim chocolate chicks they've filmed...of course jordan shut the shit down when she bust in her own mouth lol

Jordan is an awesome girl she has tits now I think they are C cup. I have actually seen her in person suck herself until she cums in her mouth. Its definitely something to see to believe. Tameka is my right hand I should have some pics of her soon when I come back from my trip. One thing about her in her videos is what you see is how she really is no acting.

kilakali
05-21-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm like DJ Premier... I'm always diggin' in the crates! ;)

I'm sure thats not all you are diggin...lol

bigdicki
05-21-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm sure thats not all you are diggin...lol

LOL... good one. ;)

thegreat1
05-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Jordan is an awesome girl she has tits now I think they are C cup. I have actually seen her in person suck herself until she cums in her mouth. Its definitely something to see to believe.

DUDE...i'd go DUMB if i saw that shit in person...that's the type of shit you throw a couple stacks for SERIOUSLY lol

Tameka is my right hand I should have some pics of her soon when I come back from my trip. One thing about her in her videos is what you see is how she really is no acting.

i've only seen that one...has she done any hardcore stuff?

kilakali
05-22-2010, 11:42 AM
DUDE...i'd go DUMB if i saw that shit in person...that's the type of shit you throw a couple stacks for SERIOUSLY lol

i've only seen that one...has she done any hardcore stuff?

Yeah she did one real low budget hardcore shoot. Send me a pm if you want details.