PDA

View Full Version : The Fuck is Cubin, Colubeean or Pre-Up

thegreat1
05-19-2010, 04:13 AM
lol...why do black t-girls feel the need claim they're of some 'exotic' nationality...like you can't just look at their asses and see they're black mixed with blacker lol...

and then they have the nerve to not even be able to spell the shit correctly...this one chick had advertised herself as pre-up for months on backpage till i just decided to send her a text message telling her to get the shit right...

i mean honestly, if you're gonna lie, at least lie CORRECTLY lol...funny shit is, the top black tgirls in the game (Jade, Kennedy, Natasha, etc) don't lie, its the little mud ducks that don't even look like women, let alone women from any of the places they claim

TVSURFER
05-19-2010, 04:53 AM
lol...why do black t-girls feel the need claim they're of some 'exotic' nationality...like you can't just look at their asses and see they're black mixed with blacker lol...

and then they have the nerve to not even be able to spell the shit correctly...this one chick had advertised herself as pre-up for months on backpage till i just decided to send her a text message telling her to get the shit right...

i mean honestly, if you're gonna lie, at least lie CORRECTLY lol...funny shit is, the top black tgirls in the game (Jade, Kennedy, Natasha, etc) don't lie, its the little mud ducks that don't even look like women, let alone women from any of the places they claim
Man, you're late as the last train to Pottsville! Oh, my bad, you've only posted 26 times! We discussed this topic sometime last year!
:cool:

thegreat1
05-19-2010, 06:41 AM
Man, you're late as the last train to Pottsville! Oh, my bad, you've only posted 26 times! We discussed this topic sometime last year!
:cool:

yeah, i just joined the board...but f%%% it...could somebody delete the post...didn't know it was that major

nycguy
05-19-2010, 04:04 PM
It's all good. I'm sure it's new to others as well. The spelling on some of the websites and profile pages you come across these days is crazy!

DYNACORD
05-21-2010, 12:06 AM
School would have helped.