PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Dick Productions PRESENTS: A Tale From My HighSchool Years!

TslovelyLuxury
05-19-2010, 05:08 PM
http://images2.citysearch.net/assets/imgdb/17/8/dc/83/bf/30/f3/69/a7/10/6/c2/83/59/d8/b0/9/7/0/5/8399705.JPG

There was this guy in high school who really liked me. He was good looking but kinda unpopular. That was because he didnt play any sports and he was very outspoken and act as if he ruled the world in all actuality it was in his head. Through balled up notes and whispers in the hall, he kept asking me out, but I always said no. Then he asked me to a dance. Once again I said no. hes been acting scared to be seen talking to me don't grow any balls now. I ended up going to the dance with one of his friends. About halfway through, the guy came up to me and asked me to dance. I figured what the heck that was sexy and said yes. It was a slow song so we were dancing close. He was leaning against me when I felt him take his hand off my hip and slowly bring it around to my crotch. He stuck his hand under my dress and began to rub my dick. When the song was over he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere private. I said sure.

I drove one of those suburban trucks. It had a four row let down seat in back, which I will admit had not seen a lot of action. When we got in we fooled around for a little bit. Then I went up front to turn on the radio I love soft r&b hits or smooth jazz. When I turned around he was butt naked doggy style with his legs spread, playing with his ass hole. I quickly undressed and slipped on a condom. Then I stuck my cock right in him. He was real tight and warm, wet even. I began to slowly stroke in and out of him. After a few minutes of this he was moaning and panting. Then he grabbed my ass with both hands and rammed me in further and screamed 'Fuck me!' Well, that picked up the pace. he soon came, and a few seconds later I did too. After that we lay there with my dick still inside. We had sex 2 more times that night. I even ler me bust a nut on his lips. It was great every time. I never did go out with him.

bibba
05-20-2010, 03:05 AM
nice!!!!!:):):)

DYNACORD
05-20-2010, 11:27 PM
I just luv "Nasty Girls". LOL.

ROC
05-21-2010, 12:19 AM
them dayum suburban trucks...smiling.....nice story.........

TslovelyLuxury
05-21-2010, 02:41 AM
http://www.blogtslovelyluxury.com/blog%20site%20banner.giflol thanks
them dayum suburban trucks...smiling.....nice story.........

Ms Remy M
05-21-2010, 08:59 PM
ah school dayz! :D

TVSURFER
05-21-2010, 10:06 PM
http://images2.citysearch.net/assets/imgdb/17/8/dc/83/bf/30/f3/69/a7/10/6/c2/83/59/d8/b0/9/7/0/5/8399705.JPG

He stuck his hand under my dress and began to rub my dick. When the song was over he asked me if I wanted to go somewhere private. I said sure.

I hate to be the ant at the picnic, but this school let you dress in full regalia ("He stuck his hand under my dress...")?:eek: Hmm, quite a liberal school district, eh? However, don't get me wrong, it was a hellava erotic story. I just took umbrage to you fucking the guy and him not fucking you, since you were wearing the dress!:D Call me old fashion. ;)
:cool:

brandonnsdiego
05-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Very hott story! Keep up the Luxurious work!

TslovelyLuxury
05-22-2010, 05:34 PM
aaw i love you
Very hott story! Keep up the Luxurious work!

eclectic_co
05-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Lux,

WOW... Now what was I doing before I read this story? mmm nevermind i guess there is time to read it again... maybe a couple of times.

;)