PDA

View Full Version : A N T I S I P A T I O N

ROC
09-05-2008, 11:46 PM
ALL THESE CUTIES ARE IN THE COMING SOON SECTION AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THEIR PHOTOS & VIDEO.... :rolleyes:

DirtySouth
09-06-2008, 01:42 AM
That Katie Coxx Hardcore was brutal. I felt sorry for Jarett (and his asshole) after that one!

GroobySteven
09-06-2008, 03:14 AM
That Katie Coxx Hardcore was brutal. I felt sorry for Jarett (and his asshole) after that one!

I'm sure you kissed it better and put some cold cream on it...

bibba
09-06-2008, 02:29 PM
WOW!!! cant wait fot that katie one, just to be Jarett for one day:)

Ms Remy M
09-06-2008, 06:19 PM
LOL *YIKES* :eek: Katie is awesome, he should get an award for taking that massive cock :D

andwar
09-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Katie Coxx is definelty sexy!and that cock is so big its scary!I seen her give guys a pounding but I've never seen her take one!is there any video footage of her getting her ass pounded!please let me know where to find it:confused:

kilakali
09-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Katie Coxx is definelty sexy!and that cock is so big its scary!I seen her give guys a pounding but I've never seen her take one!is there any video footage of her getting her ass pounded!please let me know where to find it:confused:

You will not be able to view one unless its a personal video made by a guy thats been with her(more likey a ex or close personal friend). She is 95% top only a select chosen few can witness that event. I can say she can take it as much as she can give it out.

Experienced
09-07-2008, 09:27 AM
you Will Not Be Able To View One Unless Its A Personal Video Made By A Guy Thats Been With Her(more Likey A Ex Or Close Personal Friend). She Is 95% Top Only A Select Chosen Few Can Witness That Event. I Can Say She Can Take It As Much As She Can Give It Out.

Wish I Was One Of The Lucky 5%...................

andwar
09-08-2008, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the info!I happened to catch her in New York A while ago! she was on Eros.her ad said she was versatile! she was in such popular demand she answered my call about 5 in the morning I went to her hotel room!we never closed the deal cause she was tired and wanted to rush me and as sexy as she was I was not trying to be rushed!been waiting for another oportunity!she did mention that she's mostly a top!:(