PDA

View Full Version : gay prom queen

ROC
05-24-2010, 01:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjrKyHrm-GM

WHAT DA FUKK ARE YOU SAYING BRO..? LOL :eek:

Ms Remy M
05-24-2010, 06:43 AM
He made more sounds (err, haaa, sigh) than complete sentences. I don't think he really knew what he wanted to say when he hit [REC], he just had a general idea that he wanted to get across.

I also kind of agree, a gay guy should be the King, not the Queen. A transexual can be the Queen, but if I was a female running for the Queen title and beat by a gay guy (not ts) I probably would be 'put off' by this. I don't see a problem with gay king and gay (guy) queen mind you. If they are trying to set some new social acceptance standard then that's awesome. If however; they are (what I suspect) just trying to further their search for 15mins of fame (like this guy in vid) and not 'Lead by Example' then 'meh' to them.

My gaydar is usually 'spot on' and Im getting bunny tee's from this guy, so I wonder if he really just isn't frustrated that he didn't get that tiara on his head. Go ahead child, let that butch queen in ya shine.

TslovelyLuxury
05-24-2010, 08:32 AM
So DID he make a POINT? I MISSED IT! only rambling on about some tiara he didnt win. REMY ur right hes FISH!

wellnessbuff
06-03-2010, 04:04 AM
Agreed! Luxury,You're one hot ass bitch!when will u be in the DC, Baltimore area?