PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta T-girls

ferrari123
05-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Can anyone help me? I am going to Atlanta and want to meet some sexy thick T-girls for fun in the midtown area or I will travel to find one. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I would love to meet big dick bitch, she is off da hook!:)

vidman
05-24-2010, 10:32 PM
Can anyone help me? I am going to Atlanta and want to meet some sexy thick T-girls for fun in the midtown area or I will travel to find one. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I would love to meet big dick bitch, she is off da hook!:)

Welcome to the site Ferrari. You can hang out around Peachtree Street and Spring Street by Club 708 (you can't miss it). This is called the stroll. You will find dozens of girls there. If the weather is good, you will probably find hundreds of girls out.

If you want to meet Madison (BigDickBitch), hit me up when you get here. She and I are really cool. We aren't sexual friends, we are genuine friends. Just shoot me a message on here when you get to the "A"

Later Ferrari. I hope you find what you're looking for when you get here homie.

Peace.

ferrari123
05-25-2010, 08:18 AM
Thanks Man, I will coming from the UK and will let you know when I arrive

bigdicki
05-25-2010, 12:16 PM
That's solid vidman. Good to see board members helping each other out. ;)

vidman
05-25-2010, 05:20 PM

You know how we do BD. You, I and a few others on the site are really good about helping the fellas out. Afterall, we're all on here looking for the sexy chics. No need to be a hater, ya know?

DrDickenstein
05-25-2010, 07:15 PM

I second. Hi-5!!

Speaking of...I'm heading to Chicago in June..... But no time for play, hangin with a GG fwb. No need to shop for azz, it will be served up and it's Grade-AAA+. As close to Cherokee booty as u can get.... :cool: :D

bigdicki
05-26-2010, 12:10 AM
I second. Hi-5!!

Speaking of...I'm heading to Chicago in June..... But no time for play, hangin with a GG fwb. No need to shop for azz, it will be served up and it's Grade-AAA+. As close to Cherokee booty as u can get.... :cool: :D

Can you handle 50 inches of ass??!!! LOL... just clowning you. If you do have time and need info or want to get a drink, let me know.

andwar
05-26-2010, 05:54 AM
I second. Hi-5!!

wow! If cherokee were a BTG,wit a monster cock,it would be a dream come true.

mrvice
05-26-2010, 11:30 AM
glad to see people looking out for each other defintely gonna make the trip to atl this summer

DrDickenstein
05-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Can you handle 50 inches of ass??!!! LOL... just clowning you. If you do have time and need info or want to get a drink, let me know.

Handle?? Not real sure, but I know I can SMASH the livin fuck out of it!! lol

Yup I'll hit u up...never know what might happen, will be the last wkend in June.

b_roc
05-27-2010, 01:51 AM
I don't mean 2 interrupt the conversation but how is that TS with all that ass n what's her contact info. Thanks

ferrari123
06-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Also wanted to know if there are any T-girl clubs in Atlanata. I am staying on Peachtree.

vidman
06-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Also wanted to know if there are any T-girl clubs in Atlanata. I am staying on Peachtree.

Club 708 is on Spring St. which is the next street over. 708 is right next to The Varsity. You can't miss The Varsity.

ferrari123
07-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey Vidman

I arrive in Atlanta tommorrow from the UK and will be staying downtown near Peachtree. I heard club 708 is good for black T-girls on Thursdays and the stroll is near my hotel. I still wanto to see Madison in the flesh so I will contact you when I arrive. Does she stay far Downtown

Thanks Man!:)

ferrari123
07-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Hi Vidman

I am now in Atlanta and want to hook up with TS Madison. Only here till Sunday so need to do it soon. Please could you link me up with her. Just took a walk along Peachtree and Spring Street. I will go back on Thursday to see who is out and about.:)