PDA

View Full Version : Roxxy, Hazel Tucker, Amiyaa, Diane, Valerie

kilakali
05-28-2010, 11:52 AM
My eye was on Amiyaa tonight with that outfit she had on. I got there late (Cobra) they were having a show. Roxxy won she actually sang no lip synching. Roxxy is a nice girl from my backyard (Long Beach). Hazel Tucker was in attendance as was Morgan Bailey she was at least a good 6'9 tonight with those heels.:eek:

eclectic_co
05-31-2010, 01:41 AM
Amiyaa looks awsome!

Once again you catch the ladies at their best!

:cool:

thegreat1
05-31-2010, 02:56 AM
amiyaa was never on my radar til i saw her scene in she-male xtc 6...the way she was gobbling that d*** up made me stand up and pay attention lol

kilakali
06-01-2010, 09:40 PM
amiyaa was never on my radar til i saw her scene in she-male xtc 6...the way she was gobbling that d*** up made me stand up and pay attention lol

To be honest Amiyaa grew on me. I thought she would be stuck up with a nasty attitude. I was definitely wrong she has her guard up, but when she feels comfortable with you she is sweet girl. She also loves to show off that round ass of hers.

thegreat1
06-01-2010, 10:07 PM
To be honest Amiyaa grew on me. I thought she would be stuck up with a nasty attitude. I was definitely wrong she has her guard up, but when she feels comfortable with you she is sweet girl. She also loves to show off that round ass of hers.

yeah, she's got a nice ass for real lol