PDA

View Full Version : LDP Presents: Nashville I LOVE your BARS! (Bed Time Story)

TslovelyLuxury
06-01-2010, 07:30 AM
http://legendscorner.com/legends_corner/images/legendsCorner_img.jpg

I was in Nashville on tour at a Bar to mingle with a couple of friends I met on the chatting site Blkgaychat.com. This petite fine light skin, long hair ,phat ass, cute face fine caramel brotha was talking to one of them. I was introduced finding out that he was a couple of drinks ahead of me. We had talked just a bit when I said point blank, "I bet you want to fuck me, don't you?" The Bar was small I said it kinda loud and I didn't know who he knew so I replied with an exaggerated, "Oh, wouldn't I!" so I could claim to be joking around. We chatted for just a few more moments and our friend returned, who he asked if I was an ok chick. He said he had never talked to a Ts before just guys. He (lucky for me) said yes, because he knows about my website, saw some videos and knows i can serve him the dick just like he loves it and then he said, "Why don't we go, then?" I offered to go dancing somewhere - I don't know why I just didn't offer to take him right back to my hotel, I was craving some.

After we walked and talked for two blocks he said "Let's go to my house" and we caught a cab. When we got to his bed room we started kissing passionately - we stripped each other wildly and I was hard as steel. I was wearing gorgeous red and black panties and bra and he had a super sexy flat stomach did I mention a Phat Ass?...lol. He proceeded to sit between my ankles, and lean over to lick my hard dick while looking me straight in the eyes. Then he went down on me while sliding his hand up and down my cock with his saliva. I almost came just watching his big sexy lips give ME wonderful head. I pulled him up to me and I started playing with his ass smacking it, licking it and sucking his nipples.

He then sat up and grabbed my dick and slowly aimed it to his boy pussy and sat down. He took it all.We fucked for a minute and I turned him over and then he got on hands and knees which is my favorite and I reached around and fingered him..he didnt like that too much. After a few more mintues of him giving me some more head I dove back in. It was getting sloppy and slippery when I finally let go of my hot Luxury Cum Yum Yum right on the TOP of his ass. I even rubbed it in. We sat around for a few moments and then I regrettably had to get back to my hotel, so we said a very sleepy goodbye and I'll remember him as simply the gay bottom guy that I shared some of the best sex of my life with! Nashville I Love your BARS!