PDA

View Full Version : Which ones are the petite..

Dixie Normous
06-02-2010, 11:13 PM
, more feminine Black T-Girls?

There's loads of black T-girls that look feminine posing by themselves, and then you see them in a photoshoot with a normal sized guy, and having that comparitive perspective, now you realize, most of them are giants, which in my opinion, their size takes away something from their feminininty/passability.
Which are the ones that are of more feminine proportions (5'6" and under, 140pounds and under). :confused:

kilakali
06-03-2010, 12:17 AM

There's loads of black T-girls that look feminine posing by themselves, and then you see them in a photoshoot with a normal sized guy, and having that comparitive perspective, now you realize, most of them are giants, which in my opinion, their size takes away something from their feminininty/passability.
Which are the ones that are of more feminine proportions (5'6" and under, 140pounds and under). :confused:

Plenty of them you have to look for yourself. Off the top of my head you have Kennedy Logan, Asia from detroit,Natalia Coxxx, Kendra from Atl, Fia from Atl, Sheeba and the list goes on.

MrKnockOut
06-03-2010, 03:41 AM

funny you mention that because it's always been a peave of mine. im not really attracted to really big/tall girls. i like girls who fit the traditional woman role, i.e., realistic non clockable tgirls. k. logan, sheeba, natalia, those size girls. problem is you're more likely to meet the 5'11, 205lb woMAN because most men (which all these girls were born as) are bigger than genetic females by nature.

Dixie Normous
06-03-2010, 04:30 AM
funny you mention that because it's always been a peave of mine. im not really attracted to really big/tall girls. i like girls who fit the traditional woman role, i.e., realistic non clockable tgirls. k. logan, sheeba, natalia, those size girls. problem is you're more likely to meet the 5'11, 205lb woMAN because most men (which all these girls were born as) are bigger than genetic females by nature.

There should be established maximum size T-requirements before donning a dress, fuck-me pumps, and taking up competitive sword-swallowing. :mad:

TurboMan
06-03-2010, 01:20 PM

ditto on that one...all day long.

anonymoussonny
06-08-2010, 11:09 PM

I personally love the Amazons, toned-thick thighs & gams, buttery booty cheeks and feminine face, feet & hands.:o

twowaybro
06-09-2010, 12:55 AM
i personally love the amazons, toned-thick thighs & gams, buttery booty cheeks and feminine face, feet & hands.:o

ditto.....

vidman
06-09-2010, 01:01 AM

I'm with you KO. I personally prefer the woman of the traditional female stature myself. I'm 6'3" 235lbs and I cringe about the possiblility of me and a "lady" hanging out at the mall and we're pretty much the same damn size. HELL NO!!!!!! I like my "girls" no taller than 5'5" and 125lbs - 140lbs. Not only that, but transsexuals LOVE to wear 4 and 5 inch heels. So if you got a "girl" that's 5'8" and she throws on her 4 inch heels, then guess what......that chic just became 6 feet tall. YIKES!!!!!! Again, I'm 6'3" and I don't think I could get away with a 6 foot tall transsexual. Too obvious. The only exception I could possibly make would be V. Porshe because she's soooo gorgeous. Otherwise, I think I'll lie and say, "I don't feel well. Can we go out some other time?"

unknown5
06-09-2010, 05:27 AM
i love a thick, full sized woman not a skinny bony stared look

thegreat1
06-09-2010, 05:41 AM
I'm with you KO. I personally prefer the woman of the traditional female stature myself. I'm 6'3" 235lbs and I cringe about the possiblility of me and a "lady" hanging out at the mall and we're pretty much the same damn size. HELL NO!!!!!! I like my "girls" no taller than 5'5" and 125lbs - 140lbs. Not only that, but transsexuals LOVE to wear 4 and 5 inch heels. So if you got a "girl" that's 5'8" and she throws on her 4 inch heels, then guess what......that chic just became 6 feet tall. YIKES!!!!!! Again, I'm 6'3" and I don't think I could get away with a 6 foot tall transsexual. Too obvious. The only exception I could possibly make would be V. Porshe because she's soooo gorgeous. Otherwise, I think I'll lie and say, "I don't feel well. Can we go out some other time?"

soooooooo...basically i'ma have to take out TWO people for looking at my wife huh? smh...this is why the murder rate won't come down...

snag87
06-10-2010, 07:23 PM
I like the tall ones myself... I'm 5 11 - 6 foot in shoes and i have no problem with being seen with a 5 10 t girl in some heels :)

Dixie Normous
06-10-2010, 08:16 PM
I like the tall ones myself... I'm 5 11 - 6 foot in shoes and i have no problem with being seen with a 5 10 t girl in some heels :)

I'm 6' also in shoes, but 6'1" in stocking feet! :confused:

I wear thick socks. :D

bujrocks
06-11-2010, 12:41 AM
Natalia, non-clockable, are you serious???

Dixie Normous
06-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Natalia, non-clockable, are you serious???

Sure he's serious. She's a fucking Princess! End of story. :)