PDA

View Full Version : Bad Call!!!

TVSURFER
06-03-2010, 06:11 PM
I know most of you chuckies care for fake ass rasslin', but I like baseball! However, last night I witnessed, as well as over a million viewers, the worst call in baseball history! http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Tigers-Armando-Galarraga-robbed-of-perfect-game-by-bad-call Check this out!
Hurry before Remy jumps my bones, since its not about t-girls and cameras!
:cool:

DYNACORD
06-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Yeah Surf, I tuned in for the last 3 outs. That catch by Austin Jackson was amazing. Then:::comes the bad call. Some nice Detroit Baseball history would have been made right then. Selig won't overturn the decision. Too bad for young Galarraga. Nice game!

Ms Remy M
06-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I know most of you chuckies care for fake ass rasslin', but I like baseball! However, last night I witnessed, as well as over a million viewers, the worst call in baseball history! http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Tigers-Armando-Galarraga-robbed-of-perfect-game-by-bad-call Check this out!
Hurry before Remy jumps my bones, since its not about t-girls and cameras!

While I don't care for watching baseball on tv, I actually played for many years when I lived in Stuttgart Germany and traveled western Europe playing to my hearts content. Not into sports much any more (don't like sweating or breaking a nail), but I always use to go watch the Royals play against the Orioles when I lived in Kansas City as well. In general I don't much care for any sports, though soccer would be my first choice followed by tennis. I've found that baseball is a sport that, personally, to watch it I have to be immersed in the whole envirnoment and moment at the stadium, on tv it gets kind of boring. I don't mind watching basketball or football (american or otherwise) on tv when I have more inclined company, but I won't tune in for the games on my own accord.

kilakali
06-03-2010, 11:44 PM
I have to agree on Remy about baseball on TV is boring. I can enjoy the sport when I am there, but other than that give me basketball (see you tonight KB at Staples).
There is no doubt about it that was a bad call. Im sure the ump will be taking a cab to his next game.

bigdicki
06-03-2010, 11:53 PM
I have to agree on Remy about baseball on TV is boring. I can enjoy the sport when I am there, but other than that give me basketball (see you tonight KB at Staples).
There is no doubt about it that was a bad call. Im sure the ump will be taking a cab to his next game.

My west coast brotha, although I usually agree with you and appreciate your opinions on matters regarding tgirls... your opinion on this game is WRONG. KG (Chitown forever baby), Rondo, Paul and the boys are about to show everybody how to ball! They are going to physically dominate and disturb the Lakers. Like I said, they will get medievel on they ass! Celtics in six. ;)

kilakali
06-04-2010, 12:06 AM
My west coast brotha, although I usually agree with you and appreciate your opinions on matters regarding tgirls... your opinion on this game is WRONG. KG (Chitown forever baby), Rondo, Paul and the boys are about to show everybody how to ball! They are going to physically dominate and disturb the Lakers. Like I said, they will get medievel on they ass! Celtics in six. ;)

I dont know BD the Celts are pretty banged up and there bench has changed since they won 2 years ago. I am a HUGE KG fan and i was one of the few that celebrated when they won here. He was so held down when he was with the wovles. I think this year will be diffrent Pau Gasoft is finally trying to fight in the paint like his brother. Like is said tho too many banged up Celts ( Wallace, Davis, Daniels, KG,).

TVSURFER
06-04-2010, 02:18 AM
I was scared this was going to happen; everybody doesn't like to watch baseball and the post has morphed into basketball!!! Amazing how that shit works! That's why I was apprehensive of posting the "Bad Call"! I guess if it would have 'rassling...! I'll try not to do this shit again!:D My pardon Dynacord.

DYNACORD
06-04-2010, 03:12 AM
Americas favorite past time. How can you not love it? LOL.

bigdicki
06-04-2010, 03:15 AM
LOL... I knew you would come back with "off-topic" 'Surf. :D I can't stand watching baseball though unless I'm in the park. On tv (no pun intended) baseball is boring as shit. :rolleyes:

TVSURFER
06-04-2010, 04:22 AM
LOL... I knew you would come back with "off-topic" 'Surf. :D I can't stand watching baseball though unless I'm in the park. On tv (no pun intended) baseball is boring as shit. :rolleyes:
I find going to the park kinda boring; on TV you can catch the players up close, The scoreboard shots are sorta crummy; most of the good seats are compted, so the view isn't as good in the nose-bleeds either; when you watch on TV, you can turn the volume up to hear while you're in the kitchen, make a bee-line to the fridge, grab some tube steak, throw them in a pot, boil the shit out of them, wrap 'em in some Wonder B and mustard, crack open a Miller's and flash back to the couch for the second pitch! You can't do that at the park; you have to wait for some ole beer vender dude to make it to your eagle's nest squat, pass your suds by ten thirsty Neanderthals and hope you get all your change back! Plus I can take a nap and not worry if I missed anything (DVR, cretins), or feel guity because I paid for those tickets and I don't have to fight off a whole section of mutha fuckas trying to get a foul ball! But, to each his own; and if my team is losing, I'll change the channel or turn the TV OFF! AMF!

nycguy
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
The call was definitely bad. Pure hate on the young call up. Had he been a seasoned pro he would have completed the perfecto.

oh by the way, Lakers in 7