PDA

View Full Version : BTG Biker Group

kilakali
09-07-2008, 10:03 PM
I was on the 405 South on my way home on my bike(1300cc Hayabusa), when I noticed in my side mirror what looked like a biker group. I slowed down to let them pass me, and I noticed from the hair from helmets they were all girls (15 bikes all Busas). So I ended up following them for a good 2 miles then they exited to fuel up. At the gas station when they removed their helmets I realized they were all btg's. Come to find out they are a biker group from Anaheim. There was one in particular that caught my eye her name is Tiffany she just sent me these pics thru email. She is from the Diego area im going to try to get her to hook up with Buddy, and possibly try to get some of the other girls to get on here.
Im just wondering has anyone on here ever seen or know of a group of tgs that are bikers or in a group?

GroobySteven
09-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I was on the 405 South on my way home on my bike(1300cc Hayabusa), when I noticed in my side mirror what looked like a biker group. I slowed down to let them pass me, and I noticed from the hair from helmets they were all girls (15 bikes all Busas). So I ended up following them for a good 2 miles then they exited to fuel up. At the gas station when they removed their helmets I realized they were all btg's. Come to find out they are a biker group from Anaheim. There was one in particular that caught my eye her name is Tiffany she just sent me these pics thru email. She is from the Diego area im going to try to get her to hook up with Buddy, and possibly try to get some of the other girls to get on here.
Im just wondering has anyone on here ever seen or know of a group of tgs that are bikers or in a group?

C'mom - are you sure this wasn't a fantasy dream last night? I'd love to do a feature on them.

kilakali
09-07-2008, 10:21 PM
C'mom - are you sure this wasn't a fantasy dream last night? I'd love to do a feature on them.

I kid you not Seanchai they have a website in the works. If this was a fantasy dream I would have slept with some of them. I might have stretched it a little bit by saying they all were cute about seven were beautiful at least in my eye. The others eh well im sure some of the guys on here would like.

Experienced
09-07-2008, 10:23 PM

KK - This getīs better and better, Are we talking BTG Angels or BTGidos :p
I have to agree to what Seanchai wrote with regards to REM sleep: dreaming, are we? The West Coast must the place to residence...........

kilakali
09-07-2008, 10:37 PM
KK - This getīs better and better, Are we talking BTG Angels or BTGidos :p
I have to agree to what Seanchai wrote with regards to REM sleep: dreaming, are we? The West Coast must the place to residence...........

Actually it was this morning I was coming from Roscoes. If I was dreaming I would be splattered on the highway. The West Coast is the place to be if you want a GG. The BTG scene is not bad but you have to go to some shady areas to see them.

DirtySouth
09-07-2008, 11:07 PM

WTF tranny bikers?! WoW....Now thats amazing. I applaud that.

Hey kilakali, you ride a 'busa? i didnt know you were a biker homey!? Trannies? Bikes? You're my long lost brother! lmao..... I have an 2006 GSXR 600. I just moved down from a 750, but I like the handling better. Remy rides a tunafish (Katana) so he rides out just as much as I do! Man, I wish you was closer. We could chase trannies at 160mph..lol. ZOOKS 4 LIFE!

kilakali
09-07-2008, 11:58 PM
WTF tranny bikers?! WoW....Now thats amazing. I applaud that.

Hey kilakali, you ride a 'busa? i didnt know you were a biker homey!? Trannies? Bikes? You're my long lost brother! lmao..... I have an 2006 GSXR 600. I just moved down from a 750, but I like the handling better. Remy rides a tunafish (Katana) so he rides out just as much as I do! Man, I wish you was closer. We could chase trannies at 160mph..lol. ZOOKS 4 LIFE!

Ha.. yeah I love fast cars, bikes and my trannies faster. I just bought a 2008 GSX1300R after selling my 99 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird.One of the girls had a copper colored busa man it was sweet. I used to go to Black Bike Week when I used to live on the East Coast do they still have that? . I was telling the girls about it, they have never heard of it, but they sounded interested.
LOL@ 160 i have been 140 but thats it. That was the first and last time I ever go that fast on a bike.

Ms Remy M
09-08-2008, 12:10 AM
Hardy har har, yeah I have a 600 Katana. I don't do the speeding or group riding thing anymore. I just like to cruise about now. A btg biker group? Never seen anything like it before, seems very cool though.

kilakali
09-08-2008, 12:21 AM
Hardy har har, yeah I have a 600 Katana. I don't do the speeding or group riding thing anymore. I just like to cruise about now. A btg biker group? Never seen anything like it before, seems very cool though.

I heard the Katanas are heavy and hard to corner is that true?

kilakali
09-08-2008, 12:23 AM
Lmao @ I just caught the tunafish...

ROC
09-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Chicks On Bikes Is Hot Period, Tranny Or Not...............

DirtySouth
09-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Ha.. yeah I love fast cars, bikes and my trannies faster. I just bought a 2008 GSX1300R after selling my 99 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird.One of the girls had a copper colored busa man it was sweet. I used to go to Black Bike Week when I used to live on the East Coast do they still have that? . I was telling the girls about it, they have never heard of it, but they sounded interested.
LOL@ 160 i have been 140 but thats it. That was the first and last time I ever go that fast on a bike.

Awww...come on bro! 140 on a busa!? I thought you woulda got up to 170 at least. The busas do 180 stock right? Im just kidding though. I've gotten up to 145 a couple of weeks ago (with my GF on the back btw) and 135 just 45 minutes ago on my way home. My gixxer is still stock so we will soon break that once I upgrade. I had an '03 R6 before with a Micron exhaust, I got up to 163mph one time. Fastest Ive ever been.

Yeah its in Myrtle Beach every year. Pretty wild, Ive never been. I heard the locals are trying to prevent it in the future though. I doubt the trannies would receive a warm reception up there. We all know a lot of brothers are down with trannies when no one is looking.

They are from what I hear. They arent race replicas like the gixxers and such. I think they are made more for sport touring which explains the banana seat. You could ride one of those all day, unlike a gixxer.

Lmao @ I just caught the tunafish...

Thats what they call em in the south at least. They do look somewhat like a fish. They have high resale values from what I hear even though certain bike communities clown them alot. These are usually the type of guys who clown anyone on anything less than a 1000cc....so who cares anyway.

Ms Remy M
09-08-2008, 03:15 AM

They are front end heavy, with the big ass frame it has. I don't have any problems cornering, but I had it up to 130 and it started to get a lil unstable ( I was on a bridge though so wind shear might account for it) It sits higher too (Im 6'4") so I'm comfortable and I don't ride to be cool, just cause I like to ride so I'm good. I usually ride for hours without any problems going to Richmond and such. I like it but I will probably upgrade to a Gixxer eventually, Dirty South bike just looks sooooo SWEET!!!! I don't want a busa though, I don't need that kind of power, I already had my run-in with the law on a bike and will not repeat that again.

kilakali
09-08-2008, 03:19 AM
Awww...come on bro! 140 on a busa!? I thought you woulda got up to 170 at least. The busas do 180 stock right? Im just kidding though. I've gotten up to 145 a couple of weeks ago (with my GF on the back btw) and 135 just 45 minutes ago on my way home. My gixxer is still stock so we will soon break that once I upgrade. I had an '03 R6 before with a Micron exhaust, I got up to 163mph one time. Fastest Ive ever been.

Yeah its in Myrtle Beach every year. Pretty wild, Ive never been. I heard the locals are trying to prevent it in the future though. I doubt the trannies would receive a warm reception up there. We all know a lot of brothers are down with trannies when no one is looking

You definitely have a need for speed..lol I cant even imagine going 160-70 on the highways out here in Cali. I might break in the engine when i go to vegas this weekend as its mostly a straight shot.
I cant even imagine having my girll on my back at those speeds DS you taking that to another level. The fastest I belive i had with my girl was probably 70, and then she was squeezing the hell out of me..lol

kilakali
09-08-2008, 04:31 AM
The last one i recieved this girl is hot.

blacklover
12-23-2012, 07:20 PM
I know this is an old thread- was there ever any update on the BTG biker gang?;)

werwt22
12-23-2012, 08:59 PM

venus the big shenus? lol. riding bikes has become a huge trend lately. its always been popular but its had a huge surge over the past few years

werwt22
12-23-2012, 09:01 PM
yea that looks like venus
http://classifieds.myredbook.com/Transcendental_Venus/photos/102677

vidman
12-24-2012, 07:56 AM
Kali, this is the first I have ever heard of a T-Girl Biker club. But.......THAT SHIT IS SEXY AS HELL!!!! You know I live in Atlanta, home of the Bike Clubs and I have never seen a transsexual biker club here. Now that you started this thread, I know the young lady that you posted pics of and now that I think back, she did tell me that she rode a bike. We used to talk maybe 2 years ago. She is cool as hell! I might need to take a trip to California. Seems like a lot of good things happen out that way.

bibba
12-27-2012, 08:04 PM

get her on this site

nycguy
01-04-2013, 12:03 AM
This actually had me going for a minute until i started to realize DS hasn't been here in a minute!! This is 4yrs old, no need to ask what happened to them, they gone! Woulda been cool to pull off though. Shawtys pics are crazy!! the nylon suit shot is sick. wow!