PDA

View Full Version : Ts Jess Naked

62des
06-03-2010, 08:22 PM
I remember her saying that any pic of her fully nude is fake and I just wanted to put this out there and see if it's fake or not. This is the pic I was describing and it was denied but I found it on another board. Doesn't look fake to me though.

DrDickenstein
06-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I have no first-hand knowledge....but the photo looks legit to me....

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
06-03-2010, 08:55 PM
i remember her saying that any pic of her fully nude is fake and i just wanted to put this out there and see if it's fake or not. This is the pic i was describing and it was denied but i found it on another board. Doesn't look fake to me though.

why am i always the "topic" of discussion? Lol yall queens have nothin betta to do? And no it aint me great photo shop but no !! Uhh cant wait to be like megan foxx and retire from yall.. Yall werks a bytches nerves

TslovelyLuxury
06-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Ive never seen her naked.... Nice dick!

DYNACORD
06-03-2010, 09:19 PM
Ive never seen her naked.... Nice dick!

I agree. But if she comes to Detroit:::then I'll know. LOL.

kilakali
06-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Ive seen her and she is bigger than that..;) If thats her i guess her birthmark has magically disappeared :cool:

Ms Remy M
06-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Of all the beauties that are willing to show themselves online nude, why does this particular topic refuse to die. Let the lady be, you want to see her, pay up and use her services. As a matter of fact I'm tempted to take it down as the pic looks so old that, if it is her than it's likely before she was legal.

kilakali
06-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Of all the beauties that are willing to show themselves online nude, why does this particular topic refuse to die. Let the lady be, you want to see her, pay up and use her services. As a matter of fact I'm tempted to take it down as the pic looks so old that, if it is her than it's likely before she was legal.

I agree its sad to see what lengths and time wasted to do this...:rolleyes:

b_roc
06-04-2010, 02:05 AM
I meet Jess in Chicago about 3-4 years ago. In one thing she told me is that u will never see of find any nude pictures of her. In Jess meant that shit. In you will never see any nude picture of her friend Megan Foxx. In everytime they cum in town they call me jus to see in hang out( dinner or club). So I don't have to see the picture to know its fake!

Dixie Normous
06-04-2010, 02:13 AM
I meet Jess in Chicago about 3-4 years ago. In one thing she told me is that u will never see of find any nude pictures of her. In Jess meant that shit. In you will never see any nude picture of her friend Megan Foxx. In everytime they cum in town they call me jus to see in hang out( dinner or club). So I don't have to see the picture to know its fake!

If they're that adamant about public pickle presentation, maybe the pickles are only gerkins? :D

TVSURFER
06-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Don't worry, I don't want to see you naked, okay!
I got better things to do!
:cool:

bigdicki
06-04-2010, 03:12 AM
Don't worry, I don't want to see you naked, okay!
I got better things to do!

You and me both... who is it we were talking about anyway? Whoever it is they aren't very memorable. ;) :cool: ;)

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
06-04-2010, 10:38 AM
B roc.... U betta let these people know !!! Any ways how u been ?

MrKnockOut
06-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Clearly she doesn't fuck with this site or anyone associated with it so why keep bringing her name up? She's too hollywood for us common folk. This site has been doing pretty good without all the bad/negative energy. Let the girls who want to be featured on this site/boards do they thing and let lil mama do her thing. Always said that physically she's a dime but her personality is a turn off. Whatever, my opinion counts for shit, let her live yo...

andwar
06-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Again this is a prime example of when BTG cheerleading goes bad,some of yall should have got a pair of pom pom's,and a whistle with your memberships:rolleyes:There are so many other more attractive BTG's on this site and off ,with way better attitudes,why are people wasting there time with this:confused:Next post please

fuego
06-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Her attitude is very unattractive, What a horrible attempt of being pompous and arrogant, You'd have to pay me to put up with that.

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
06-05-2010, 02:48 AM
Anybody who "knows" me "personally" in my "personal life or business" knows exactly wat type of person i am and how true, down to earth ts jess "really" is. I dont owe anybody on this type of website anything! Wen yall see my ads up in ur city... Yall always tend to come through so leave that talk online!

And yeah its funnnnnnnnny how i allllllways tend to be a topic huh.... .... ...

I WAS ON THE PLANE FROM LA TODAY AND I HAD THIS ON MY IPOD.. IT JUST FITS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW... I DEDICATE IT TO MY HATERS!!!

I got dat hard cooch, you know these bytches easy, i got that cold flu, i got that itchy sneeze... U in that mitsubishi, im in that bentley gt. Im taking trips with papi's. u walky talky copy?

im got them hookie feenes, might rock some juicy jeans, i mean some juicy sweats, maybe these new giuseppe, i play foul, no freeeeeee throw, bytch i ball alllll week h0e, dis azz "no peep show"

waterfront condo,watching telemondo, flyer than a rocket- money in my polly pocket, watcha u got? keep that work inside my pippy longggggg stockin!!

<smiles> its barbie bytch!!!

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
06-05-2010, 02:51 AM
clearly she doesn't fuck with this site or anyone associated with it so why keep bringing her name up? She's too hollywood for us common folk. This site has been doing pretty good without all the bad/negative energy. Let the girls who want to be featured on this site/boards do they thing and let lil mama do her thing. Always said that physically she's a dime but her personality is a turn off. Whatever, my opinion counts for shit, let her live yo...

no boo.. I have several people who know me personally on here!!! Speak for yaself!! People just need to stay in their "own" place. Im as kewl as can be... But dont cross dat line.. Thats all im saying !! Much luv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh and mr. Kali.... Man i love ur signature on ur profile.. Its sooooooooooooooooooo true for "a lot" of men in here.. Lol u get points for that one baby!!!

illuno
06-05-2010, 03:06 AM
this is pretty comical. Some how Jess has turned into the btg nemesis, lol. Yea I think btg has so many other girls, we could easily do without mentioning this one again.

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
06-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Ya think that will happen.... Notttt lol

Dixie Normous
06-05-2010, 04:39 AM
Anybody who "knows" me "personally" in my "personal life or business" knows exactly wat type of person i am and how true, down to earth ts jess "really" is. I dont owe anybody on this type of website anything! Wen yall see my ads up in ur city... Yall always tend to come through so leave that talk online!

I WAS ON THE PLANE FROM LA TODAY AND I HAD THIS ON MY IPOD.. IT JUST FITS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW... I DEDICATE IT TO MY HATERS!!!

I got dat hard cooch, you know these bytches easy, i got that cold flu, i got that itchy sneeze... U in that mitsubishi, im in that bentley gt. Im taking trips with papi's. u walky talky copy?

im got them hookie feenes, might rock some juicy jeans, i mean some juicy sweats, maybe these new giuseppe, i play foul, no freeeeeee throw, bytch i ball alllll week h0e, dis azz "no peep show"

waterfront condo,watching telemondo, flyer than a rocket- money in my polly pocket, watcha u got? keep that work inside my pippy longggggg stockin!!

<smiles> its barbie bytch!!!

There's alot of slang and shuck and jive-talking, so forgive me but I'm not sure I quite understand (I don't speak jIve) :(

In a nutsack shell, does all that palaver mean that you're universally accepted in T-circles as the cat's pajamas and HBIC? :confused:

b_roc
06-05-2010, 05:40 AM
What's been up Jess? I'm fine jus taking it easy here in the Chi. Waiting on u 2 cum back through the wind city so u can make it hot. So Jess why r they hatin on u? They must don't know u like I know u, but u have 2 remember everybody don't carry themselves like I do. If they r hatin that means u r doing sumthin right Jess. F*ck'em I gotacha!!

kilakali
06-06-2010, 08:03 AM
no boo.. I have several people who know me personally on here!!! Speak for yaself!! People just need to stay in their "own" place. Im as kewl as can be... But dont cross dat line.. Thats all im saying !! Much luv !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh and mr. Kali.... Man i love ur signature on ur profile.. Its sooooooooooooooooooo true for "a lot" of men in here.. Lol u get points for that one baby!!!

Jess is really a nice girl and has a good heart. She and Megan both have been there for me on more than one occasion, although im a little mad I didnt see you when you were here this week..maybe next time.
Sometimes she might come off as being crass, but she is not, that just her way of expression.
By the way how many points do i have left before i can get some booty?...lol J/k trying to brighten up this thread.

DYNACORD
06-06-2010, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE=SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM;17663]Anybody who "knows" me "personally" in my "personal life or business" knows exactly wat type of person i am and how true, down to earth ts jess "really" is. I dont owe anybody on this type of website anything! Wen yall see my ads up in ur city... Yall always tend to come through so leave that talk online!

LMFAO! I got a question. Why is it that poor language and nonsense like that is acceptable as lyrics? And on top of that, the younger generation barely knows anything other than that. Pretty poor example of talent. Don't get me wrong::some rap and crap is rather catchy and clever, but that type of bull shit. Simple entertainment for simple minds is all I can say.
And what the hell did all that shit mean?

TVSURFER
06-06-2010, 04:06 PM
LMFAO! I got a question. Why is it that poor language and nonsense like that is acceptable as lyrics? And on top of that, the younger generation barely knows anything other than that. Pretty poor example of talent. Don't get me wrong::some rap and crap is rather catchy and clever, but that type of bull shit. Simple entertainment for simple minds is all I can say.
And what the hell did all that shit mean?

Spoken like a true Detroit player! Our schools may be at the bottom, but dudes like 'Cord and me escaped without scratches: We can at least comprehend the written word! Good call 'Cord!
However, those who know her, please tell her the reason she's the topic of discussion is all about her funky attitude in the literal word! Plus, she's kind of shallow!