PDA

View Full Version : Rampage

Ms Remy M
06-03-2010, 11:01 PM
No, I'm not talking about the recent UFC 114 match though that was good too. :)

I never thought the day would come when I would recommend a movie directed by one of the worst director ever, Uwe Boll. However; I just finished watching Rampage and while not necessarily anything special it was a decent movie and certainly the best this video game to movie adaptor has ever made.

Dixie Normous
06-03-2010, 11:24 PM

I never thought the day would come when I would recommend a movie directed by one of the worst director ever, Uwe Boll. However; I just finished watching Rampage and while not necessarily anything special it was a decent movie and certainly the best this video game to movie adaptor has ever made.

Always having enough exongenous testosterone in my system to kill a small horse, I've often thought of going on a rampage. Seems like it may be fun! :)
But the aftermath and legal fallout, not so much! :(

kilakali
06-03-2010, 11:30 PM

Damn Remy I thought you were talking about UFC..

Ms Remy M
06-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Damn Remy I thought you were talking about UFC..

I know sorry, :-) just the same it was a good match. I liked the earlier matches too between... I forget, but there was a few good surprises that night. I forgot to mention I do like boxing and to an extent ufc though I don't care for the soap opera-ish wrestling.

TVSURFER
06-04-2010, 02:31 AM
Let's talk about baseball, mutha fuckas! Sheesh!:confused:
:cool: