PDA

View Full Version : More Ms. Mamba, Janet Jackme, Val

kilakali
06-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Ok I am in my ROC drive-by thread posting mode..:D These were taken at Hamburger Marys here in Long Beach...awesome night close to 400 people in attendance. Janet is in the coming soon section on the BTG site.
Val is on Franks t girls.

bigdicki
06-05-2010, 02:24 AM
Ok I am in my ROC drive-by thread posting mode..:D These were taken at Hamburger Marys here in Long Beach...awesome night close to 400 people in attendance. Janet is in the coming soon section on the BTG site.

Is Val Asian? She looks a lot like a lb in Pattaya I met.

Dixie Normous
06-05-2010, 07:25 PM

I fucked the original Janet Jacme about a thousand years ago, when she was headlining at Gordon's on Hillside ave. in Jamaica, NY. :) She asked me for a ride home, I went in, push came to shove, and she wound up on the dining room table. I guess it's not the same thing. ;)

kilakali
06-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Is Val Asian? She looks a lot like a lb in Pattaya I met.

No she is from Guadalajara, Mexico.

ty-clone
06-06-2010, 05:15 AM
I fucked the original Janet Jacme about a thousand years ago, when she was headlining at Gordon's on Hillside ave. in Jamaica, NY. :) She asked me for a ride home, I went in, push came to shove, and she wound up on the dining room table. I guess it's not the same thing. ;)

ha ha u know about gordans

ROC
06-06-2010, 08:41 AM
ok i am in my roc drive-by thread posting mode..:d these were taken at hamburger marys here in long beach...awesome night close to 400 people in attendance. Janet is in the coming soon section on the btg site.
Val is on franks t girls.

real funny potnah, lol

Dixie Normous
06-06-2010, 05:36 PM
ha ha u know about gordans

I used to do all my quail-hunting there. Until they closed it because someone got shot 5 blocks away by somebody who they said was a customer at Gordon's.
They do that in Queens. Anytime somone gets shot, they close everything within 500 feet of whatever the assailant touched. Not too good for businesses in Queens.
Dreams was a few blocks away but not only was it small and packed like sardines all the time, but over 100 degrees too.