PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't She On This Site Already...?

ROC
09-07-2008, 10:24 PM
kandie........ Were Her Photos Taken Off Here On Purpose?... MA IS FINE AS HELL.....

kilakali
09-07-2008, 10:41 PM
She's from LA I think she lives in NY now.

DirtySouth
09-07-2008, 10:46 PM
Kandie. Her newest set, shot earlier this summer/spring, is on Shemale Yum. Not BTG.

Ms Remy M
09-08-2008, 12:15 AM
I think I remember what happened. Her pics were accidentally put in the Coming Soon section, but it was all cleared up. She is a fantastic Yum model though. Perhaps Tony will do a shoot specifically for BTG...

andwar
09-08-2008, 04:10 AM
:Dshe's a very attractive girl!pretty passable face and sexy slim frame with sexy longs legs and a tight ass!It looks like a good shoot!

kilakali
09-08-2008, 04:22 AM
:Dshe's a very attractive girl!pretty passable face and sexy slim frame with sexy longs legs and a tight ass!It looks like a good shoot!

Shoot is the perfect word to describe her "money shot" in the first set. She was shooting everywhere.

ty-clone
09-08-2008, 05:29 AM
She's from LA I think she lives in NY now.

yeah, she in NY and on CL quite often

kilakali
12-26-2008, 04:41 AM
For the guys in LA Kandie is back and looking better than ever. You can catch her at Club Palms and for the tricks on c list. Roc fine is not a good enough word for this girl. She has got to be one of the most passable girls i have ever laid my eyes on. Word of caution if you approach her dont come with that boo, shorty,ma crap you will either get the igg or hung up on.

TVSURFER
12-26-2008, 09:49 AM
WOW!!!
:cool:

DirtySouth
12-26-2008, 02:26 PM
For the guys in LA Kandie is back and looking better than ever. You can catch her at Club Palms and for the tricks on c list. Roc fine is not a good enough word for this girl. She has got to be one of the most passable girls i have ever laid my eyes on. Word of caution if you approach her dont come with that boo, shorty,ma crap you will either get the igg or hung up on.

I like that bubble booty she's working with :D