PDA

View Full Version : TS Kerri Star needs your help.

imahustla200502
06-06-2010, 06:57 PM
I was talking to this hot sexy ts name Kerri Star and she needs financial help I was telling her about she should model for this site black t girls.com So I was thinkin posting her pics here so u guys can show this girl some luv. She is currently in LA her email is hustlindiva09@yahoo.com show her sum luv guys

Ms Remy M
06-06-2010, 07:09 PM
I was talking to this hot sexy ts name Kerri Star and she needs financial help I was telling her about she should model for this site black t girls.com So I was thinkin posting her pics here so u guys can show this girl some luv. She is currently in LA her email is hustlindiva09@yahoo.com show her sum luv guys

cute, Buddy Wood to the rescue!!! lol hmmm the first two pics and latter two pics look like different girls...

thegreat1
06-06-2010, 07:29 PM
cute, Buddy Wood to the rescue!!! lol hmmm the first two pics and latter two pics look like different girls...

my thoughts EXACTLY

imahustla200502
06-06-2010, 08:20 PM
From what she told me she needs to come up with 100 dollars to pay for her hotel and she has a hard time finding clients so holla at her hustlindiva09@yahoo.com

Dixie Normous
06-06-2010, 08:23 PM

Are you sure these T-girls aren't GGs (real women)? :confused:

Their facial structure, contour, and breasts sure look that way!!

imahustla200502
06-06-2010, 08:36 PM
no she is a T girl

Ms Remy M
06-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Don't pimp the girl out, if she wants to advert her services here, she should come and represent herself.

TVSURFER
06-07-2010, 12:06 AM
From what she told me she needs to come up with 100 dollars to pay for her hotel and she has a hard time finding clients so holla at her hustlindiva09@yahoo.com
Shit, since you're a hustla, you give her a Benjamin to get her started! I think you and her are trying to hustle us. Tell her to grab one of those corners out there in LA and get to scraping! I still think there are $100 blow jobs out there...child please! See, I agree with Remy on something!:rolleyes:
:cool:

Dixie Normous
06-07-2010, 12:20 AM
no she is a T girl

Wow! http://www.animalrehabilitation.com/images/dog_drooling.gif

nycguy
06-07-2010, 12:54 AM
as good as she look, if she cant cop a C note she worthless to a pimp. If you cant swim, you bound to drown! Churchh!

kilakali
06-07-2010, 01:52 AM
My question to you is have you seen this girl in person? I find it hard to believe if she looks like that she couldnt get 100 in LA. Even on the stroll she would get that and more. I met a new honey from Houston (pics coming soon) working here who is doing very well along with her friends (equally as fine).

bigdicki
06-08-2010, 01:09 AM
This smells as fishy as North Avenue ho's cunt. $5 will get you $10 that a) the pics are of a gg and b) this is game (or a mistake) on someone's part.

thegreat1
06-08-2010, 01:48 AM
My question to you is have you seen this girl in person? I find it hard to believe if she looks like that she couldnt get 100 in LA. Even on the stroll she would get that and more. I met a new honey from Houston (pics coming soon) working here who is doing very well along with her friends (equally as fine).

so i take it that lil thing-thing worked out well? i told you she was a BEAST homie lol

Dixie Normous
06-08-2010, 02:15 AM
This smells as fishy as North Avenue ho's cunt. $5 will get you $10 that a) the pics are of a gg and b) this is game (or a mistake) on someone's part.

Neither one, and I say that because both pix are not of the same girl, looks like a T-Vulturess.

http://leemeiee.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/smell-a-rat.jpg

andwar
06-08-2010, 04:35 AM
as good as she look, if she cant cop a C note she worthless to a pimp. If you cant swim, you bound to drown! Churchh!when you stated she was in financial difficulty,I was thinking major deficit.as fine a she is, she can find a good samaritan aka sucker, to give her a buck.theres gotta be a catch.

kilakali
06-08-2010, 06:30 AM
so i take it that lil thing-thing worked out well? i told you she was a BEAST homie lol

I got some pics im working to post in a few..heheh;)

thegreat1
06-08-2010, 08:28 AM
I got some pics im working to post in a few..heheh;)

lol...i can only imagine...if i thought she was into it, i'd hit the town with that one...watch niggas give their chicks the 'bitch why you don't look like that' look lol

and next time you talk to her, make sure you let her know that she was HIGHLY recommended by a 'friend' in houston...try to get me some brownie points lol