PDA

View Full Version : Who's the baddest, Non Surgery Girl in the T Game?

MrKnockOut
06-08-2010, 03:19 AM
My brothers and others, who would you consider the baddest shemale in game right now? Aghh, but this is Mr K. O. talking, so you know there's a catch! I'm looking for an example of that one chick who hasn't had any surgeries yet. Just strictly hormones and natural beauty/frame...I gotta make you cats work a lil bit ;)

WhiteBoyBino
06-08-2010, 03:51 AM
Bailey jay. She is too cute

Dixie Normous
06-08-2010, 04:21 AM
My brothers and others, who would you consider the baddest shemale in game right now? Aghh, but this is Mr K. O. talking, so you know there's a catch! I'm looking for an example of that one chick who hasn't had any surgeries yet. Just strictly hormones and natural beauty/frame...I gotta make you cats work a lil bit ;)

I nominate this big sissy right c'here :rolleyes: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7ngieFEl4

DrDickenstein
06-08-2010, 04:24 AM
I nominate this big sissy right c'here :rolleyes: :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb7ngieFEl4

LOL!! nice...

andwar
06-08-2010, 04:24 AM
I'm really Feelin Briana Lace.I would like to date her if possible

twowaybro
06-08-2010, 05:27 AM
My vote for the "baddest" non-surgically enhanced lady has to go to Brittany. I tend to favor the tall, leggy, shapely sistas and this honey fits the bill. If you take out the "non-enhanced" criteria though, hands down, Victoria Porsche is the BADDEST honey in the game. This woman is simply divine.

thegreat1
06-08-2010, 08:25 AM
My vote for the "baddest" non-surgically enhanced lady has to go to Brittany. I tend to favor the tall, leggy, shapely sistas and this honey fits the bill. If you take out the "non-enhanced" criteria though, hands down, Victoria Porsche is the BADDEST honey in the game. This woman is simply divine.

brittany is fine...but i'll box a mufukka over V. Porshe...

MrKnockOut
06-08-2010, 12:50 PM
brittany is fine...but i'll box a mufukka over V. Porshe...

Mufukkas can't stay on topic for shit! Lmao

Vicky p's a nice lookin chick, no doubt.

BUT I wanna know an example of a non surg chick that you think is stone cold sexy.

Trust me, there's a reason behind this post. We (guys...ts gatekeepers, etc.) need to start showing the natural (black) girls a lil more love. Seems like damn near every other race of ts (asian, latina, white, etc.) has bonafied superstars that don't have surged bodies but im hard pressed to find a btg equivolent.

I like the amy daily, hazel tucker, etc. types. Maybe if we start hyping the non surg girls up 'muffukas' will take notice.

TslovelyLuxury
06-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Did you really have to ASK that question?
ME OFCOURSE!
look at the name

NO SURGERIES

bigdicki
06-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Here is my top ten of non-pumped girls in the game:

Precious from Baltimore
Brittany Foxx
Chloe from NYC
Egypt (small frame light-skinned honey)
Luxury
Katie Coxx (I dont think she's had surgery)
Hera C (she ain't Black)
TS Liza (from Chitown baby!)
Sasha (DC?)
Tied: Candi (Detroit) & Fia

;)

62des
06-08-2010, 01:54 PM
How about ALL OF THEM! lol Seems that my attraction fades once I see a hint of plastic surgery. I know a ton of girls who had the surgery that I always prefered their pre-op faces n breasts. Sheeba looked so natural I don't see why she even considered surgery on her face but she still is hot.

Dixie Normous
06-08-2010, 02:30 PM
It's become very rare to find a gorgeous genetic woman that hasn't been surgically/cosmetically tweaked. Why would one expect a T-Swallow not to avail herself of cosmetic intervention in her pursuit of what she considers cosmetic perfection? :confused:

In fact, most male actors, especially the aging ones who were known for their looks, have had cosmetic surgery done, and before and after pictures of female starlets can be seen by the thousands on the net. Look at the Jacksons. This family went one step beyond and actually all had head transplants.

Cosmetic surgery has become very common.

TVSURFER
06-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I'm showing my bias:
Ashley Hunglow
Heather Hung
Brittany Foxx
They are as natural as rain! Plus, they're Detroit girls and they'll sex your ass up!:)
:cool:

DrDickenstein
06-08-2010, 03:29 PM
I'm showing my bias:
Ashley Hunglow
Heather Hung
Brittany Foxx
They are as natural as rain! Plus, they're Detroit girls and they'll sex your ass up!:)

Just so I'm on the same page....from a previous life that's...
Ashanti
Cinnamon
Brittany Foxx

right?

TVSURFER
06-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Just so I'm on the same page....from a previous life that's...
Ashanti
Cinnamon
Brittany Foxx

right?
Armani
Cinnamon and Brittany Foxx, aka... I won't tell!:D

DrDickenstein
06-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Armani
Cinnamon and Brittany Foxx, aka... I won't tell!:D

Oh yah Armani..knew it was an A name. I'm good on B Foxx..don't need no more aliases. lol ;)

MrKnockOut
06-08-2010, 04:49 PM
ME OFCOURSE!
look at the name

NO SURGERIES

U may just be that chick. 2 be honest I stopped checkin 4 u after I read that you're a top only. Not that wed ever meet or fuck but still the appeal went down a few notches for ya boy. Plus the only pic of u I have seen is the 1 in ya avi. I do fuck with the fact that u are cool with who u are, that shit is attractive as hell.

TslovelyLuxury
06-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Girls should be on TOP ALWAYS!
....when u find a guy whos dick is better than mine then i might consider it! HAPPY HUNTING!

U may just be that chick. 2 be honest I stopped checkin 4 u after I read that you're a top only. Not that wed ever meet or fuck but still the appeal went down a few notches for ya boy. Plus the only pic of u I have seen is the 1 in ya avi. I do fuck with the fact that u are cool with who u are, that shit is attractive as hell.

Dixie Normous
06-08-2010, 09:11 PM

NEVER!!! Women are supposed to be quiet, unassuming little creatures ready to act on their man's each an every whim, no matter how bizarre or ridiculous that whim may be!!
A woman who would do less for her man is less than a woman, and a man who would allow a woman to be on top is less than a man! :cool:

TVSURFER
06-08-2010, 09:15 PM
....when u find a guy whos dick is better than mine then i might consider it! HAPPY HUNTING!
Wow, have you fucked yourself? I'm sorry honey, that's perceptibly a ludicrous statement!:confused:

Dixie Normous
06-08-2010, 10:11 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-lcm5kIfZA0/R_7y9FNLb7I/AAAAAAAAAIM/tLZp2VBYB4w/s320/BullShit.gif.jpg

thegreat1
06-08-2010, 10:41 PM

everybody thinks they have the best dick babe...that being said, there's at least 15 dicks better than yours on this board, so you'd be a bent-over, gaped open woman lol

twowaybro
06-08-2010, 10:41 PM
NEVER!!! Women are supposed to be quiet, unassuming little creatures ready to act on their man's each an every whim, no matter how bizarre or ridiculous that whim may be!!
A woman who would do less for her man is less than a woman, and a man who would allow a woman to be on top is less than a man! :cool:

WOW!!! Is this 2010 or 1910? No disrespect, but i can't roll with you there homie. I like my woman free, independent and spirited. A compliment and not a subordinate. Feminine....yes! Subservient...naw! Osiris need Isis and not her handmaiden.

Unisex
06-08-2010, 10:56 PM

The only type of men that respect that ideology are Beta males. Most women don't have respect for beta males.(for various reasons) You're definitely not compatible with Alpha-male men.

vidman
06-09-2010, 02:19 AM

KO, the baddest all-natural chicks in the game are as follows. Before I give my list, let me just say that I cater to the smaller, petite chic. So to all you thick girl lovers don't be offended by my selections as most of them are slim, petite cuties. Here it is in no particular order......
1) China
2) Amandah Nicole
3) Fia
4) Kelise
5) Lil Jada
6) Sasha
7) T'Hera Sinclaire
8) Tonya
9) Yasmine

My personal favorites of these 9 girls are Lil Jada is my #1. Yasmine #2. Tonya #3 and China #4.

Fellas, you know all these girls are bad as hell!!! ...and natural.

kilakali
06-09-2010, 02:46 AM
KO, the baddest all-natural chicks in the game are as follows. Before I give my list, let me just say that I cater to the smaller, petite chic. So to all you thick girl lovers don't be offended by my selections as most of them are slim, petite cuties. Here it is in no particular order......
1) China
2) Amandah Nicole
3) Fia
4) Kelise
5) Lil Jada
6) Sasha
7) T'Hera Sinclaire
8) Tonya
9) Yasmine

My personal favorites of these 9 girls are Lil Jada is my #1. Yasmine #2. Tonya #3 and China #4.

Vman im going to nitpick you...:p My girl Kelise is not petite damn I wish she would allow me to post pics but due to the fact she has left the industry and wants to continue in her new career I cant :(

I would say im pretty on par with Surfer but add in China with Heather, Cinn and Brittany...with honorable mention to Ashley/Phoenix(meeting soon ).

vidman
06-09-2010, 04:20 AM
Vman im going to nitpick you...:p My girl Kelise is not petite damn I wish she would allow me to post pics but due to the fact she has left the industry and wants to continue in her new career I cant :(

I would say im pretty on par with Surfer but add in China with Heather, Cinn and Brittany...with honorable mention to Ashley/Phoenix(meeting soon ).

I always thought Kelise was a small packaged girl. I know she's about 5'8" but I thought she only weighed about 140lbs. Maybe I was wrong.

Kali, what do you think about Yasmine? Her figure is outta site! Look at the slim curves. Tonya is so damn sexy and Fia's legs and tight ass should be served on a platter.

bigdicki
06-09-2010, 04:48 AM

Precious from Baltimore
Brittany Foxx
Chloe from NYC
Luxury
Hera C (she ain't Black)
Sasha (DC?)

;)

1) China
2) Amandah Nicole
3) Fia
4) Kelise
5) Lil Jada
6) Sasha
7) T'Hera Sinclaire
8) Tonya
9) Yasmine

Damn, so many girls so few brain cells left! I absolutely disagree with some on your list, but of course to each his own. One you mentioned, Lil Jada, I totally forgot about. I'd put her in my list as a tie with Liza. ;) Good pick.

kilakali
06-09-2010, 04:52 AM
I always thought Kelise was a small packaged girl. I know she's about 5'8" but I thought she only weighed about 140lbs. Maybe I was wrong.

Kali, what do you think about Yasmine? Her figure is outta site! Look at the slim curves. Tonya is so damn sexy and Fia's legs and tight ass should be served on a platter.

Actually Kelise is 5'9 150 and 8 inches when i just looked at her profile her stats are slightly off.

I have to see more of Yasmine she has the shape but a little waiferish for me is she on the site? Tonya resembles Tichina Arnold from the Martin sitcom which is not a bad thing..I always liked the sexy ghetto style of Pam from that show. Fia came a long way since Steve brought her here and she looks great. Sasha I like as well i like her nasty talk.

KO definitely made it tough but VMan you brought some nice beauties to the table..

kilakali
06-09-2010, 04:56 AM
Katie has Sil...damn i forgot about one of my favs that being precious Im going to have to send out the Tgirl Hound Patrol to track her down..

Precious from Baltimore
Brittany Foxx
Chloe from NYC
Luxury
Hera C (she ain't Black)
Sasha (DC?)

;)

vidman
06-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Damn, so many girls so few brain cells left! I absolutely disagree with some on your list, but of course to each his own. One you mentioned, Lil Jada, I totally forgot about. I'd put her in my list as a tie with Liza. ;) Good pick.

Good list BD! I totally forgot about CHLOE! How in the hell can anyone forget about that sexy ass redbone. I need to append her to my list.

bigdicki
06-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Katie has Sil...damn i forgot about one of my favs that being precious Im going to have to send out the Tgirl Hound Patrol to track her down..

Yea, I wasn't sure about Katie. Whoever did it did a good job. ;)

We all totally forgot about a newbie... Nadia (or Lil Mama or whatever she calls herself :p). Thanks to Strokers and you Kilakali. Let's get her on BTG with a hardcore Seanchai!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPwQID01SeM&feature=player_embedded

MrKnockOut
06-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Yea, I wasn't sure about Katie. Whoever did it did a good job. ;)

We all totally forgot about a newbie... Nadia (or Lil Mama or whatever she calls herself :p). Thanks to Strokers and you Kilakali. Let's get her on BTG with a hardcore Seanchai!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPwQID01SeM&feature=player_embedded

Here here, most girls should either do hardcore or some serious toy play!

Dixie Normous
06-09-2010, 03:14 PM
1) China
2) Amandah Nicole
3) Fia
4) Kelise
5) Lil Jada
6) Sasha
7) T'Hera Sinclaire
8) Tonya
9) Yasmine

I would look up some of these COMEly, Super-Schlonged T-Sirens, if I wasn't already composing my wedding vows for Natalia! ;)

TurboMan
06-09-2010, 03:36 PM
ko, the baddest all-natural chicks in the game are as follows. Before i give my list, let me just say that i cater to the smaller, petite chic. So to all you thick girl lovers don't be offended by my selections as most of them are slim, petite cuties. Here it is in no particular order......
1) china
2) amandah nicole
3) fia
4) kelise
5) lil jada
6) sasha
7) t'hera sinclaire
8) tonya
9) yasmine

my personal favorites of these 9 girls are lil jada is my #1. Yasmine #2. Tonya #3 and china #4.

hey vid...LARGE photos is the order for today..check out# 9

vidman
06-10-2010, 04:40 AM
I would look up some of these COMEly, Super-Schlonged T-Sirens, if I wasn't already composing my wedding vows for Natalia! ;)

Yo Dixie,

Natalia is all anybody needs. Do ya thang playboy. Hell, she's enough to make me settle the hell down too! LOL

vidman
06-10-2010, 04:41 AM
hey vid...LARGE photos is the order for today..check out# 9

I know! Sorry about that Turbo. All but Yasmine's photos uploaded very tiny images. If someone can clue me in as to how to set the picture size, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

TurboMan
06-10-2010, 11:13 AM
I know! Sorry about that Turbo. All but Yasmine's photos uploaded very tiny images. If someone can clue me in as to how to set the picture size, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

yeeaa Vid..i have ran into that same thing with da small photos. I'm sure someone will direct us...have a great day my brotha.

rainman
06-10-2010, 03:57 PM
My choices:

brandonnsdiego
06-10-2010, 05:35 PM
ME OFCOURSE!
look at the name

NO SURGERIES

I was just about to say Lovely Luxury! She is a natural beauty!

MrKnockOut
06-10-2010, 08:52 PM
My choices:

Quality post my man. That's exactly the look I like!

Dixie Normous
06-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Quality post my man. That's exactly the look I like!

http://www.aperfectworld.org/clipart/emotions/surprised02.gif

ROC
06-12-2010, 02:07 AM
i would say my baby sheeba, but it's obvious she had surgery.so i'm nominating nadia..............

YO NADIA LOOKS LIKE LIL'KIM IN THIS 2ND. PHOTO...........

LAST PHOTO IS LIL'KIM....

eclectic_co
06-12-2010, 04:11 AM
...i'm nominating nadia..............

Those lips are what dreams are made of!

OH so kissable!

thookie
06-12-2010, 07:24 AM
hell sasha is definitely top three would have to put luxury up their too egypt, my asia, Katie, karla body, baby doll.

Unisex
02-29-2012, 02:12 PM
to the top

thegreat1
02-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Sasha, implants. Nadia, implants. Try again

raheme
02-29-2012, 04:51 PM
Damn it used to be some cool ass posters on the boards. What the hell happened to them?

Ms Remy M
02-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Damn it used to be some cool ass posters on the boards. What the hell happened to them?

We take breaks every now and again. lol j/k :p I miss Mr KnockOut real cool guy

kilakali
02-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Sasha, implants. Nadia, implants. Try again
Nadia and Sasha didnt have implants when this was last posted almost 2 years ago..

thegreat1
02-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Ah, i misread the date on that post. My bad