PDA

View Full Version : When T-girls fight, do they..

Dixie Normous
06-09-2010, 05:13 AM
.. throw limp wristed, ineffective slaps, flicked from the elbow alone at each other?

Or do they throw a straight-wristed power-punch from the shoulder, stepping in and rotating the torso/hip with the kind of authority that would make an Olympic boxing coach proud? :confused:

bibba
06-10-2010, 02:05 AM
take on kayla ko:eek:

Dixie Normous
06-10-2010, 02:09 AM
take on kayla ko:eek:

Where can I see a pic of this battle-ready Coxswain?

snag87
06-10-2010, 07:09 PM
.. throw limp wristed, ineffective slaps, flicked from the elbow alone at each other?

Or do they throw a straight-wristed power-punch from the shoulder, stepping in and rotating the torso/hip with the kind of authority that would make an Olympic boxing coach proud? :confused:

Would probaly depend on the girl

Ms Remy M
06-11-2010, 06:01 AM
I've yet to see a tgirl fight (in person) where limp wristed punches were being thrown. Though I wouldn't consider the fights participants to have had fighting skill per se either.

Sadly, I've seen a rather dangerous practice of carrying homemade acid, 'supposedly' to throw in face of ts before, and this was a ts doing so.

Koanbred
06-20-2010, 05:45 AM
Most street girls carry somethin' therefore, if fighting, it wouldn't last too long. I've seen a couple of fights between T-girls who were drunk friends. Most times, they forget that they're girls and they jab, punch, and either throw combinations, or deliver repeated blows in rapid succession.

Pretty much, what any of us would do!

I've found that most members of the Black LGBT community can bang!