PDA

View Full Version : my site is open

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-12-2010, 08:23 PM
thank you to grooby again for getting me where i am today i hear avn talks lol.... my site is open join have fun and lets play www.ts-nataliacoxxx.com (http://track.ts-nataliacoxxx.com/track/MTcxOjQ6NDc/)

Dixie Normous
06-12-2010, 08:33 PM
QUOTE=TSNATALIACOXXX;18026]thank you to grooby again for getting me where i am today i hear avn talks lol.... my site is open join have fun and lets play www.ts-nataliacoxxx.com[/QUOTE]

http://www.netfronts.com/images/WOW1.gif

bigdicki
06-12-2010, 09:16 PM
thank you to grooby again for getting me where i am today i hear avn talks lol.... my site is open join have fun and lets play www.ts-nataliacoxxx.com (http://track.ts-nataliacoxxx.com/track/MTcxOjQ6NDc/)

Good luck on the site. You are now the superstar we in the Chi knew you would be. Did you think when you were kickin' on South Shore you would get this big boo?

k.logan
06-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! Congrats sis!!! It Looks Lovely!!!

Dixie Normous
06-12-2010, 11:31 PM

http://tristooges.com/forum/images/smilies/emoticon13.gif

TVSURFER
06-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Best of luck to you! :p

:cool:

Dixie Normous
06-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Best of luck to you! :p

How about wishing ME the luck o' the Irish too!! :(

I'm going to have my hands full keeping this sultry, chestnut T-filly in line when we're married! ;)

TVSURFER
06-13-2010, 01:31 AM

I'm going to have my hands full keeping this sultry, chestnut T-filly in line when we're married! ;)
I thought wishful thinkiing was just wishful thinking?

kilakali
06-13-2010, 01:40 AM

Why dont you become a member of her site and join her forum then you can really express your love.....

kilakali
06-13-2010, 01:46 AM

Congrats Nat... I of all people know how hard you have worked to get your site up. I am glad it has happend you are a true class act more so in person:p with what you are going to bring to the table the other solo TS websites better step up or you going to leave them in the dust..

Dixie Normous
06-13-2010, 01:52 AM
Why dont you become a member of her site and join her forum then you can really express your love.....

If I do that, she'll get to know just how wonderful I really am all at once and it'll be too much for her. I have to give her tiny doses of me at a time. If I give her too much at once, she'll fall for me so hard and fast that I'm afraid she'll hurt herself on the way down!

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0703-0518-2343_Businesswoman_Falling_Down_from_the_Sky_with_ a_Laptop_Computer_clipart_image.jpg

kilakali
06-13-2010, 02:29 AM
Meaning too cheap to join her site as opposed to posting here for free?
If I do that, she'll get to know just how wonderful I really am all at once and it'll be too much for her. I have to give her tiny doses of me at a time. If I give her too much at once, she'll fall for me so hard and fast that I'm afraid she'll hurt herself on the way down!

http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0703-0518-2343_Businesswoman_Falling_Down_from_the_Sky_with_ a_Laptop_Computer_clipart_image.jpg

eclectic_co
06-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Congratulations and break a leg!

Hope it is tremendously successful for you!

Dixie Normous
06-13-2010, 03:59 AM
Meaning too cheap to join her site as opposed to posting here for free?

Tony Randall/Feliz Unger was wrong. When you ASSUME, you only make an ass of you.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BdFGC-zy2qY/RvxReHlOefI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/eQ3yyw926GA/s320/jackass01.gif

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I hit a nerve somewhere!

kilakali
06-13-2010, 04:13 AM
Im glad you changed it because of course everyone is doing welll and rich on the net..:rolleyes: Anyway dude you have hit quite a few nerves on here you disrespect the performers your constant badgering of Natalia..At least John Magnum gets to have sex with her and get paid while others have to pay to get with her(like you). Like you stated in the other post maybe Jade changed her forum to a blog because of you. From what I have seen so far I wouldnt blame her.
It's guys like you that chase away alot of the girls that use to be on here.
Tony Randall/Feliz Unger was wrong. When you ASSUME, you only make an ass of you.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BdFGC-zy2qY/RvxReHlOefI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/eQ3yyw926GA/s320/jackass01.gif

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I hit a nerve somewhere!

Dixie Normous
06-13-2010, 04:48 AM
Im glad you changed it because of course everyone is doing welll and rich on the net..:rolleyes: Anyway dude you have hit quite a few nerves on here you disrespect the performers your constant badgering of Natalia..At least John Magnum gets to have sex with her and get paid while others have to pay to get with her(like you). Like you stated in the other post maybe Jade changed her forum to a blog because of you. From what I have seen so far I wouldnt blame her.

Are you her pimp, their pimp, or just posing as one?

Dixie Normous
06-13-2010, 04:54 AM

So what you're actually doing is stating that anyone who PAYS one of "the performers" should be held in contempt? Since you seem to hold yourself in higher regard because you take it up the ass without paying for it.
And a fan is nothing more than a badger? Compliments are badgering?
Do you want to make any comments about anyone finding a T-girl attractive being gay, because I assume that's the next comment you'll make. You've expressing your contempt for anyone who patronizes or has interest in a T-girl. Keep going, hypocrite.
It didn't take much for you to show your true self, did it now?

Dixie Normous
06-13-2010, 05:00 AM

And it's girls like you that chase away alot of the guys that used to be on here.

kilakali
06-13-2010, 06:59 AM
So what you're actually doing is stating that anyone who PAYS one of "the performers" should be held in contempt? Since you seem to hold yourself in higher regard because you take it up the ass without paying for it.
And a fan is nothing more than a badger? Compliments are badgering?
Do you want to make any comments about anyone finding a T-girl attractive being gay, because I assume that's the next comment you'll make. You've expressing your contempt for anyone who patronizes or has interest in a T-girl. Keep going, hypocrite.
It didn't take much for you to show your true self, did it now?

Ignorance is beyond bliss, with that being said I will explain, so pull the panites out your ass Vera De Milo and READ. What you are doing is beyond fandom. Nothing is wrong with compliments but you take it to the extreme. Out of your 100 posts in less than a week what percentage of those pertain to Nat? How many of those did you get a response from her? She replied once to you (then afterwards she paid no attention to you), and even with her message with Seanchai you STILL butted in. In the true definiton you are badgering, be happy she spoke and acknowledged you and move on.

In regards to your new word of the day "contempt". I didnt say anything was wrong with p4p, but with your name calling of performers, and the fact that I am also in this industry I find what you say as offensive.
As far as taking it up the ass for free? LMAO Im on TOP of my game. Check my threads Pixie, proof has been archived.

kilakali
06-13-2010, 07:07 AM
And it's girls like you that chase away alot of the guys that used to be on here.

This asinine comment is moot. Pixie since you been posting there has never been a member on this board as annoying as you. Hmm who is the girl? Finger points at the star crazed teeny bopper adjusting her training bra to get her fantasy persons attention....:rolleyes:

Dixie Normous
06-13-2010, 07:59 AM
This asinine comment is moot. Pixie since you been posting there has never been a member on this board as annoying as you. Hmm who is the girl? Finger points at the star crazed teeny bopper adjusting her training bra to get her fantasy persons attention....:rolleyes:

And you actually WANT people to post here? If so, you should take off the white wig and stop judging people.

Let's go over just a few of the assimptions you've made about me so far:

1) I'm too cheap, then you started to refer to how much more money you make then me.
2) I'm a teeny bopper
3) I have to pay to fuck or I don't fuck

If you'd like to take a moment to insult my intelligence also, be my guest.

And you know these things about me despite my being a complete fucking stranger, right?

Was it this picture that caused all your consternation?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh167/OtisDriftwood_photos/biceps.jpg

Because that is me, and that is the wife, so you see, I'm not really serious about marrying Natalia, and if you'd like to meet somewhere in NYC to verify that the picture is me, and voice your concerns, gripes, and petty bullshit about me in person, I've NEVER been one to avoid a personal sit-down, which is the only place to say all your smack-talking that means a good rat's ass anyway, right?

You take yourself WAAAAAAAY too seriously, "Killer". If you want to keep arguing on the forum about how much better you are than me, do it by yourself. If you want to argue in person, I'm very accessible, just PM me.

kilakali
06-13-2010, 09:05 AM
This is beyond crazy

1) I never refered that i made more money than you if i did please show the quote. I said meaning are you too cheap question mark if you like her so much join her damn site.

2)In response to you saying im the girl that chases guys away from the board...WTF??

3) I said for guys like you meaning fans you have to pay this is the adult entertainment business.

As far as the picture i dont give a fuck if its you or Jack Lalane you are nothing more than a name on my screen. Who is doing the smack talking? Did i ever say I was better than you? NO you are the one suggesting that im getting fucked in the ass referring that I am a bottom(far from it) which in the way you phrased it as being inferior. You are the one calling performers limp dick fairies etc..
You really need to take a good look at your posts. You sound like you are infatuated. Also to educate you the name is not Killer or Killa its from the Nhengatu language of my people now who is making assumptions? Pronounced Key-La spelled phonetically in my sig.

And you actually WANT people to post here? If so, you should take off the white wig and stop judging people.

Let's go over just a few of the assimptions you've made about me so far:

1) I'm too cheap, then you started to refer to how much more money you make then me.
2) I'm a teeny bopper
3) I have to pay to fuck or I don't fuck

If you'd like to take a moment to insult my intelligence also, be my guest.

And you know these things about me despite my being a complete fucking stranger, right?

Was it this picture that caused all your consternation?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh167/OtisDriftwood_photos/biceps.jpg

Because that is me, and that is the wife, so you see, I'm not really serious about marrying Natalia, and if you'd like to meet somewhere in NYC to verify that the picture is me, and voice your concerns, gripes, and petty bullshit about me in person, I've NEVER been one to avoid a personal sit-down, which is the only place to say all your smack-talking that means a good rat's ass anyway, right?

You take yourself WAAAAAAAY too seriously, "Killer". If you want to keep arguing on the forum about how much better you are than me, do it by yourself. If you want to argue in person, I'm very accessible, just PM me.

Dixie Normous
06-13-2010, 09:23 AM
This is beyond crazy. Yatta..Yatta..Yatta

You have GOT to get your cage fixed! It rattles much too easily!

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/images/smilies/poke2.gif

Note to administrators: Can we please get this emoticon added to the forum?

kilakali
06-13-2010, 09:44 AM
You have GOT to get your cage fixed! It rattles much too easily!

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/images/smilies/poke2.gif

Note to administrators: Can we please get this emoticon added to the forum?

BTW, It's good she's getting all that buggery out of her system on that prag's candy ass (and the limp-dicked fairy with the Superman tatoo on his shoulder) Just like you need to relax with the disparaging remarks..

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2242&page=2

kilakali
06-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Ok sheesh back to the girls...Awesome site Nat I like your logo..

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-13-2010, 12:00 PM
ya'll crazy as hell lol

DrDickenstein
06-13-2010, 01:12 PM
ya'll crazy as hell lol

Uh huh....lol

mrvice
06-13-2010, 01:50 PM
all i have to say nat tht ur site is poppin and best of luck to you

TS Paris Pirelli
06-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Congrats Nat Luvin It Muah

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-13-2010, 08:20 PM
now i gotta get u n a shoot with me lol

DrDickenstein
06-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Congrats Nat Luvin It Muah

now i gotta get u n a shoot with me lol

Yes mam, that's whats up!!

thepiedpiper
06-14-2010, 12:58 AM
Congrats Nat, really lovin' the look of the site I would have to say one of best designed personal sites I have seen if not the best :)

I wish you continued success!

bigdicki
06-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Ah... nothing like a keyboard gangster to spice up a thread. You ever notice that almost anyone who starts shit on a board is 275lbs, 3% body fat AND a martial artist while willing to throw blows at the type of a key? ;)

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Ah... nothing like a keyboard gangster to spice up a thread. You ever notice that almost anyone who starts shit on a board is 275lbs, 3% body fat AND a martial artist while willing to throw blows at the type of a key? ;)

I keep the bodyfat levels at about 7-8% for most of the year, and never go above 10%, even when training for an upcoming powerlifting or bench-pressing tournament (which is my specialty). I compete very successfully in the 242 to 275 pound class on National and World levels.
At 7% bodyfat I'm very vascular (as the prominant cepahlic vein in my biceps shows) and I'm able to stay demonically strong. If I take the bodyfat below that, my strength falls off exponentially.
The picture was taken last year in a Long Island nightclub with my wife, a genetic woman, so quite possibly my aspirations of marriage to Natalia, though I'm sure one day she will make some lucky She-guy a wonderful T-Wife, weren't as serious as you think. ;)

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 02:57 PM

Also, I'm not a gangsta' of any kind. Though I can put my fist through a refrigerator and climb a tree faster than anyone else, I can't remember the last time I was in a physical altercation!
My appearance alone is a strong deterrent to anyone approaching me with bad intent, and I purposely avoid potential problems because I know the type of carnage I'm capable of and would rather go home than be handcuffed to a bench in a stationhouse.

GroobySteven
06-14-2010, 03:19 PM
... because I know the type of carnage I'm capable of ....

R
O
F
L

How far can you run?

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 04:06 PM
R
O
F
L

How far can you run?

Never tried it, or been given a reason to. Like Robbie the Robot said to "Cookie" in "Forbidden Planet", 'the question is totally without meaning'.

Now out of respect for Natalia and her new site, what would you say to concentrating on the subject-matter of the thread, instead of me?
If you need advice on power-training or general conditioning, how to climb trees effeciently, or how to put your fist through the side of refrigerator, PM me and I'll be glad to illucidate.

TVSURFER
06-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Never tried it, or been given a reason to. Like Robbie the Robot said to "Cookie" in "Forbidden Planet", 'the question is totally without meaning'.

Now out of respect for Natalia and her new site, what would you say to concentrating on the subject-matter of the thread, instead of me?
If you need advice on power-training or general conditioning, how to climb trees effeciently, or how to put your fist through the side of refrigerator, PM me and I'll be glad to illucidate.
Concentrate on the subject matter, instead of you, you've got to be kidding every swinging dick on this board!?! Ever since you've been here, it's been all about you! First it was your dick erection remedy, now bench pressing and fisting mom's old Kelvenator; lighten up, please! It makes me think you didn't get enough attention as a kid, so you went to the "I'll show them" mentality of bulging chests and biceps! That story has played out on the back of comic books in the Joe Weider ads when comics were in vogue!
I believe no one wants to know if you can put your fist through a fridge or climb a tree faster than any human! What human wants to do that but a giant semian named King Kong!

TurboMan
06-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Concentrate on the subject matter, instead of you, you've got to be kidding every swinging dick on this board!?! Ever since you've been here, it's been all about you! First it was your dick erection remedy, now bench pressing and fisting mom's old Kelvenator; lighten up, please! It makes me think you didn't get enough attention as a kid, so you went to the "I'll show them" mentality of bulging chests and biceps! That story has played out on the back of comic books in the Joe Weider ads when comics were in vogue!
I believe no one wants to know if you can put your fist through a fridge or climb a tree faster than any human! What human wants to do that but a giant semian named King Kong!

DAMN...DAMN...that's rich.

twowaybro
06-14-2010, 06:01 PM
C'mon guys! This Dixie guy is just a troll. He is in no way serious and is most likely not even into t-girls. Just here to stir up shit. If you just ignore his ignorant and inflammatory posts he'll eventually get bored and fly away to annoy the next board where he chooses to play. If he is not bounced first.

thepiedpiper
06-14-2010, 06:07 PM
I tried to refrain from joining in as I don't think it's fair to shit all over a thread that Natalia started as she seems very happy about her site so I will keep it short

Spaming the shit out of a forum with pointless threads and posting way too much about nothing of any real interest will eventually kill a forum dead and this is a fact.

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 06:16 PM

If you can somehow refrain from joining the hecklers with off-topic posts, you can have these nice balloons:

http://www.bachelorettesuperstore.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/superfunballoons.jpg

BTW, it's KelvInator.

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 06:20 PM
I tried to refrain from joining in as I don't think it's fair to shit all over a thread that Natalia started as she seems very happy about her site so I will keep it short

Spaming the shit out of a forum with pointless threads and posting way too much about nothing of any real interest will eventually kill a forum dead and this is a fact.

There's a point to everything. I'm here to learn. This whole T-thing is new to me and if I don't interact and ask questions, how will I learn? :confused:
I can well imagine how badly I would feel if I were more sensitive in what seems to be an inhospitable environment at times. Do y'all enjoy making a new comer feel unwelcomed? :(

TVSURFER
06-14-2010, 06:24 PM
http://www.bachelorettesuperstore.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/superfunballoons.jpg

BTW, it's KelvInator.
Whatever, you know what I'm talking about! BTW, what's with your fasination with penises, since you want to cure gays?
To coin Archie Bunker, ... you are something, else! :rolleyes:

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Whatever, you know what I'm talking about! BTW, what's with your fasination with penises, since you want to cure gays?
To coin Archie Bunker, ... you are something, else! :rolleyes:

Now this is actually a good, philosophical question!

What does finding a T-GIRL (and I stress the word GIRL, because they look like WOMEN, not men) attractive have to do with being gay?

So we don' take even more focus away from Natalia's grand opening, I'm going to start a new thread with that question that hopefully provoke logical thought and interesting discourse!

thepiedpiper
06-14-2010, 06:30 PM
There's a point to everything. I'm here to learn. This whole T-thing is new to me and if I don't interact and ask questions, how will I learn? :confused:
I can well imagine how badly I would feel if I were more sensitive in what seems to be an inhospitable environment at times. Do y'all enjoy making a new comer feel unwelcomed? :(

Do you see anyone in the forum giving any other newcomers a hard time? No you don't.

To quote your words there is a point to everything. Why do you have to continuously barrage a model on the site when it's clear she is ignoring your comments? Why do you have to post remedies which, are downright dangerous to other board members? Then why do you act suprised when people call you out on it?

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Do you see anyone in the forum giving any other newcomers a hard time? No you don't.

To quote your words there is a point to everything. Why do you have to continuously barrage a model on the site when it's clear she is ignoring your comments? Why do you have to post remedies which, are downright dangerous to other board members? Then why do you act suprised when people call you out on it?

I'll start a BASH DIXIE thread since nobody seems to have enough respect for Natalia to only post ON TOPIC, ABOUT THE GRAND OPENING OF HER NEW SITE.

Ms Remy M
06-14-2010, 10:38 PM
Congrats on your new site Natalia, can't wait to get inside and give my own two cents... hopefully my hands will be functional after watching what I'm sure is to be a wild, cum-dripping adventure with the Goddess of Shemale Porn!

bigdicki
06-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Also, I'm not a gangsta' of any kind. Though I can put my fist through a refrigerator and climb a tree faster than anyone else, I can't remember the last time I was in a physical altercation!
My appearance alone is a strong deterrent to anyone approaching me with bad intent, and I purposely avoid potential problems because I know the type of carnage I'm capable of and would rather go home than be handcuffed to a bench in a stationhouse.

Question: Why would you assume that I was talking about you? Do you feel, subconsciously or otherwise, that you fit the description? :rolleyes:

Dixie Normous
06-15-2010, 03:49 AM
Question: Why would you assume that I was talking about you? Do you feel, subconsciously or otherwise, that you fit the description? :rolleyes:

Because you were referring to me.

There's a specific thread for crucifying me, Pilate. :(

Can we please contain the subject matter to Natalia's great new site? :confused:

brandonnsdiego
06-15-2010, 07:40 AM
Congratulations on your new site. I wish you much success!

TSNATALIACOXXX
06-15-2010, 12:26 PM
Congratulations on your new site. I wish you much success!
thank you so much guys be nice....

GroobySteven
06-15-2010, 02:14 PM
thank you so much guys be nice....

.... aah now I know why your mad ... I don't read the Twitter's for Grooby just for "Grooby Steven Seanchai" ... don't worry, you'll be getting your copies soon - where do you want them mailing to?

mrtrebus
07-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Cool site, for the perfect nubian shemale! ;)