PDA

View Full Version : Bash dixie normous here ...

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 06:42 PM
... so the rest of the forum can remain flame free and constructive. :mad:

TVSURFER
06-14-2010, 08:01 PM
... so the rest of the forum can remain flame free and constructive. :mad:

Since you're an honest person who claims to be a neophyte in this "thing" of ours, with a bit of a [complex], mind you, read, learn and participate in a positive manner. Nobody is going to back up because you've got 36 inch biceps and can climb tall trees in a single bound! There are a lot of experienced and learned people on this site; some who are willing and able to back you when you're right, but will bear their fangs and claws when you're wrong. If you've got thin skin, there are some on this site that can smell it like Dracula smells fresh blood! Relax and gain new allies and don't be so antagonistic! Keep the matches in your pocket!
:cool:

GroobySteven
06-14-2010, 09:17 PM
You've 125 posts in what, 10 days? Most of them useless or rude.

When you come into my bar, where friends and acquaintances have been meeting and shooting the shit for years, where arguments happen, where discussions, likes and dislikes are know and where it's a generally chilled out place, you introduce yourself, you sit, listen and participate gradually and sensibly.
When you jump into the middle of the bar, with your roid rage, bogus questions, insults and being a general all round cunt, then we're going to treat you like a cunt by slapping the shit out of you.

So quit the victim game.
This forum is for members of Black-Tgirls.com and their friends ... are you either at this point?

Dixie Normous
06-14-2010, 10:31 PM
You've 125 posts in what, 10 days? Most of them useless or rude.

When you come into my bar, where friends and acquaintances have been meeting and shooting the shit for years, where arguments happen, where discussions, likes and dislikes are know and where it's a generally chilled out place, you introduce yourself, you sit, listen and participate gradually and sensibly.
When you jump into the middle of the bar, with your roid rage, bogus questions, insults and being a general all round cunt, then we're going to treat you like a cunt by slapping the shit out of you.

So quit the victim game.
This forum is for members of Black-Tgirls.com and their friends ... are you either at this point?

You're the one who locked a thread immediately after calling me "gay". Was there possibly a reason for that other than abject cowardice and/or censorship? I don't understand how y'all can go on and on about certain T-Girls's cocks and how much y'all want to smuggle it up yer' keisters, and then call me gay for the mere mention of a penis!

Also, I was unaware about post limits. What you should do is to state the maximum number of posts that can be made in a set period of time.

bigdicki
06-15-2010, 12:45 AM

Damn, Seanchai is talking about pimp-slappin' dudes, 'Surf and Remy agree on some shit, this is crazy! Seanchai, I didn't know you had a strong pimp hand! Do what it do playboy!

:D:D

TVSURFER
06-15-2010, 01:31 AM
Damn, Seanchai is talking about pimp-slappin' dudes, 'Surf and Remy agree on some shit, this is crazy! Seanchai, I didn't know you had a strong pimp hand! Do what it do playboy!

:D:D This life is strange as a mutha fucka!!!

zipster64
06-15-2010, 01:48 AM
As a long-time "lurker"...I've enjoyed reading many of the threads here at BTG forum and have witnessed many "Arguments" erupt among members with typically everyone agreeing to disagree. And when jokes are made they're usually in the realm of quips, stabs of sarcasm or tame "dozen" like burns between friends. What I've seen with "Dixie Normous" posts are something quite different all together...something I've been at a loss to categorize or describe. However, I'm starting to see them as the intentional actions of a typical troll intent on disrupting the normal flow of the site.

DrDickenstein
06-15-2010, 03:11 AM
As a long-time "lurker"...I've enjoyed reading many of the threads here at BTG forum and have witnessed many "Arguments" erupt among members with typically everyone agreeing to disagree. And when jokes are made they're usually in the realm of quips, stabs of sarcasm or tame "dozen" like burns between friends. What I've seen with "Dixie Normous" posts are something quite different all together...something I've been at a loss to categorize or describe. However, I'm starting to see them as the intentional actions of a typical troll intent on disrupting the normal flow of the site.

Disruptive is a good word... It's a public forum and I'm all for speaking your mind, but......

Dixie Normous
06-15-2010, 03:46 AM
However, I'm starting to see them as the intentional actions of a typical troll intent on disrupting the normal flow of the site.

Then you're not as perceptive as you think. I purposely started a thread to allow the rest of the forum to remain flame free. This way you all can wipe your jackboots on me here instead of littering the other threads with off-topic malfeasance about me.
Seems though I asked 5 times if it was possible for members to get back on topic instead of getting sidetracked posting vitriol about me, nobody was capable of controlling themselves and sumply talking about Natalia's thread instead of ganging up on me in true mob mentality.

http://www.buzzardhut.net/index/htm/whip1.gif

So go ahead. Keep flogging away. There's enough whips here for everyone to take their licks. That's what this thread is for.

TVSURFER
06-15-2010, 03:59 AM
So go ahead. Keep flogging away. There's enough whips here for everyone to take their licks. That's what this thread is for.
I luv you Dixie!

bigdicki
06-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Then you're not as perceptive as you think. I purposely started a thread to allow the rest of the forum to remain flame free. This way you all can wipe your jackboots on me here instead of littering the other threads with off-topic malfeasance about me.
Seems though I asked 5 times if it was possible for members to get back on topic instead of getting sidetracked posting vitriol about me, nobody was capable of controlling themselves and sumply talking about Natalia's thread instead of ganging up on me in true mob mentality.

Pandora's box ring a bell? :p

TVSURFER
06-15-2010, 10:48 PM
What I've seen with "Dixie Normous" posts are something quite different all together...something I've been at a loss to categorize or describe. However, I'm starting to see them as the intentional actions of a typical troll intent on disrupting the normal flow of the site.

What the fuck are you talking about? If bashing you is paramount on this site, then dude, you have it coming! First of all you said you didn’t like to be referred as gay, now you obviously consider yourself “trans”; by connecting it to this post! I and probably many others on this board knew Koanbred wasn’t referring to you, in any way, shape form, or fashion! But, because of those little voices that orbit your mind, I can tell you had a pretty disruptive adolescence that gave you an intricate phobia of everyone picking on you; you were tired of getting sand kicked in your face, which is why you’re ‘roided out cretin! Now you’re trying to have everybody to feel sorry for you because you think evrybody is picking on you, child please! Charlie Brown had the same problem! Seriously, you have a problem!
You are a danger to yourself! Nobody on this board hates you, but you keep this psychotic shit up and they will do more than just hate you!

Dixie Normous
06-15-2010, 11:46 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? If bashing you is paramount on this site, then dude, you have it coming! First of all you said you didn’t like to be referred as gay, now you obviously consider yourself “trans”; by connecting it to this post! I and probably many others on this board knew Koanbred wasn’t referring to you, in any way, shape form, or fashion! But, because of those little voices that orbit your mind, I can tell you had a pretty disruptive adolescence that gave you an intricate phobia of everyone picking on you; you were tired of getting sand kicked in your face, which is why you’re ‘roided out cretin! Now you’re trying to have everybody to feel sorry for you because you think evrybody is picking on you, child please! Charlie Brown had the same problem! Seriously, you have a problem!
You are a danger to yourself! Nobody on this board hates you, but you keep this psychotic shit up and they will do more than just hate you!

I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. If you saw me on the street, and you passed 100,000 pedestrians that day, I would be the LAST person that you would feel sorry for.
Problem is that you think you're an expert on me and you haven't a fucking clue.
I use roids (up to 5000 mg. weekly) and a few other substrates:

Steris brand Aqueous Testosterone suspension (in bacteriostatic water)
Parabolin
Anadrol (Korean)
British Dispensory Pink Thailandian D-bol
T-400 Veterinary sustenon
Test. Cypionate
Humulin R reg.
Serotonin HGH (human growth hormone)

because they are tools of my trade, power-bodybuilding/powerlifting.

They are tools that when used with heavy training (the right way), and 8-10,000 clean calories perday build massive power, size and density. You don't just take steroids and grow without knowing how to promote improvement.

But when combined with the likes of 1200 pound power-shrugs, 1500 pound quarter squats (partial reps), 3000 pound calf raises, 150 pound dumbbell side delt raises and bench press worksets ranging from between 600 (raw, no bench shirt) to 900 pounds (Kevlar bench-shirted) and proper rep/weight schemes are used along with diet and the proper REST (the most important element of all), these tools serve their purpose. Size, strength, power.

We, as powerlifters, do this because we love the sport. Not because otherwise people will kick sand in our faces The feel of crushing heavy iron and overcoming it. We're iron warriors and every set is a test of willpower and fortitude, the payoff a rush of a sense of acheivmnt and personal victory over pain as we attain our goals.

With your primary personal goal of having your asshole stuffed with an 11 inch dick, I know that concept of winning through accomplishment and basking in that hard fought victory by sheer willpower and courage is sadly foreign to you.

I'm the one that pities you! :(

TVSURFER
06-15-2010, 11:56 PM
I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me. If you saw me on the street, and you passed 100,000 pedestrians that day, I would be the LAST person that you would feel sorry for.
Problem is that you think you're an expert on me and you haven't a fucking clue.
I use roids (up to 5000 mg. weekly) and a few other substrates:

Steris brand Aqueous Testosterone suspension (in bacteriostatic water)
Parabolin
Anadrol (Korean)
British Dispensory Pink Thailandian D-bol
T-400 Veterinary sustenon
Test. Cypionate
Humulin R reg.
Serotonin HGH (human growth hormone)

because they are tools of my trade, power-bodybuilding/powerlifting.

They are tools that when used with heavy training (the right way), and 8-10,000 clean calories perday build massive power, size and density. You don't just take steroids and grow without knowing how to promote improvement.

But when combined with the likes of 1200 pound power-shrugs, 1500 pound quarter squats (partial reps), 3000 pound calf raises, 150 pound dumbbell side delt raises and bench press worksets ranging from between 600 (raw, no bench shirt) to 900 pounds (Kevlar bench-shirted) and proper rep/weight schemes are used along with diet and the proper REST (the most important element of all), these tools serve their purpose. Size, strength, power.

We, as powerlifters, do this because we love the sport. Not because otherwise people will kick sand in our faces The feel of crushing heavy iron and overcoming it. We're iron warriors and every set is a test of willpower and fortitude, the payoff a rush of a sense of acheivmnt and personal victory over pain as we attain our goals.

With your primary personal goal of having your asshole stuffed with an 11 inch dick, I know that concept of winning through accomplishment and basking in that hard fought victory by sheer willpower and courage is sadly foreign to you.

I'm the one that pities you! :(
Herein again, its all about YOU! You're a Loon!

Dixie Normous
06-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Herein again, its all about YOU! You're a Loon!

Which thread are you posting in? Of course it's all about me as far as you're concerned. You're morbidly obsessed with me, and the more you post on the subject, the more you show me that narrow, cock-filled ass of yours.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you're a female. You really belong more in the ranks of T-dom as a T-girl than an admirer! If you really are a male, in your case, male to female would be an easy lay-up, little Susie. ;)

DYNACORD
06-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Hey MAN! THAT'S MY FUCKIN DOG. GIVE HIM BACK. DAMN IT! LMFAO!

TVSURFER
06-16-2010, 01:00 AM
Which thread are you posting in? Of course it's all about me as far as you're concerned. You're morbidly obsessed with me, and the more you post on the subject, the more you show me that narrow, cock-filled ass of yours.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you're a female. You really belong more in the ranks of T-dom as a T-girl than an admirer! If you really are a male, in your case, male to female would be an easy lay-up, little Susie. ;)

Those 5000 mg of 'roids have truly affected your brain and thinking capacity! You're a muscle bound idiot and it shows! As someone else aptly put it, you're the cunt!

Dixie Normous
06-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Those 5000 mg of 'roids have truly affected your brain and thinking capacity! You're a muscle bound idiot and it shows! As someone else aptly put it, you're the cunt!

Atta'girl! Rise to the occassion, RISE to it!! I'll make a man out of you yet!

You're well on your way to graduating cum loud (with a tallywhacker up your keister)!

http://www.schmucku.com/diploma.v4.72dpi.gold.jpeg

Dixie Normous
06-16-2010, 01:23 AM
You're a muscle bound idiot and it shows!

Oh really?

Dixie Normous
06-16-2010, 01:26 AM

Now let's just see how smart you are and how dumb I am.

Explain to me if you can the ways in which steroids affect the brain. Do they dim the intellect as you supposed, or have other effects on the brain? What are those effects?

Explain which pharmaceuticals should be definitely avoided at all costs when on steroids and why.

thepiedpiper
06-16-2010, 01:30 AM
What compelled you to list all of your steroidal intake and talk about powerlifting?

Dixie Normous
06-16-2010, 02:22 AM
What compelled you to list all of your steroidal intake and talk about powerlifting?

The list of my array looks more appetizing in print!

http://www.compxweb.com/images/portfolio-print/yummy-logo.jpg

nycguy
06-16-2010, 04:09 AM
Is this the guy that was banned from Jades site last year?

GroobySteven
06-16-2010, 10:23 AM

I couldn't guess why !?!

Dixie Normous
06-16-2010, 12:42 PM

Though I was even more of an enigma to Jade than I appear to be to y'all, I was never banned from Jade's site. It wouldn't have been practical. In all seriousness, there were only 4 of us posting on Jade's site. There was never a problem hearing the crickets chirping; even the ones in the distance.

GroobySteven
06-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Though I was even more of an enigma to Jade than I appear to be to y'all, I was never banned from Jade's site. It wouldn't have been practical. In all seriousness, there were only 4 of us posting on Jade's site. There was never a problem hearing the crickets chirping; even the ones in the distance.

Trust me, an enigma you are not.
I've seen a 1000 of you come and go ... a tool, you may be. :eek:

Dixie Normous
06-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Trust me, an enigma you are not.
I've seen a 1000 of you come and go ... a tool, you may be. :eek:

"a 1000" (a one thousand) ???? Please try again after reading chapter 5:

http://letsdown.net/wp-content/plugins/hot-linked-image-cacher/upload/i38.tinypic.com//e9z1g1.jpg

http://www.speaking-up.com/blog/wp-content/cartoon-laugh-4.jpg

MrF
06-16-2010, 09:51 PM
Dixie seems harmless to me. Mostly trying to be funny, but he's eccentric and perhaps misunderstood.

There's a possibility that he's not a Roid-abusing Powerlifter with a Pulsing Pylon of Love, but is instead a nerdy little college professor who is projecting his strange fantasy life onto this forum. Who knows ! It's an anonymous forum, so you never know.

I say, let him stay. He's amusing in small doses.

There. Did I satisfy you with my "bashing" ? Well, you asked for it ! :) :D :rolleyes: ;) :eek:

Dixie Normous
06-16-2010, 10:55 PM
There's a possibility that he's not a Roid-abusing Powerlifter with a Pulsing Pylon of Love, but is instead a nerdy little college professor

Good guess! I'm actually BOTH!! :eek:

andwar
06-17-2010, 05:28 AM

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you're a female. You really belong more in the ranks of T-dom as a T-girl than an admirer! If you really are a male, in your case, male to female would be an easy lay-up, little Susie. ;)You did kinda bumrush,and stink up the forum like cheap cologne.But I myself, was almost in your shoes when I joined the forum.I joined the site for the BTG's,I'm stand firm in respecting everyones views,and opinions,even if their different from my own,as long as you respect mine.I say cut Mr Muscles a lil slack.By the way,you really take that grocery list of chemicals???you must shit out an orange toxic load.welcome to the forum

Dixie Normous
06-17-2010, 09:06 PM
You did kinda bumrush,and stink up the forum like cheap cologne.But I myself, was almost in your shoes when I joined the forum.I joined the site for the BTG's,I'm stand firm in respecting everyones views,and opinions,even if their different from my own,as long as you respect mine.I say cut Mr Muscles a lil slack.By the way,you really take that grocery list of chemicals???you must shit out an orange toxic load.welcome to the forum

Hey! Good attitude!! :)

Dixie Normous
06-17-2010, 09:16 PM
By the way,you really take that grocery list of chemicals???you must shit out an orange toxic load.

That's my usual array, give or take availability, which is somtimes a limiting factor. When one or more of those components aren't available, I substitute it. For instance, if my connection is out of cypionate, I'll get enanthate or propianate instead. If he's out on T-400, I'll use Polish or Russian sustenon instead.

Genetics play a prominant role in how your body utilizes exogenous testosterone esters. Some, with weak or limited anabolic receptor cells can only assimilate no more than 200 to 500 mg. per week. These types usually overload their endocrin systems and metabolizing organs with 3 to 5 times that amount and wind up not only "shitting orange" but doing their physiology more harm than good, aside from building some muscle.
I lucked out, genetically. I have no problem matabolizing 5000 mg. of gear weekly. Most elite bodybuilders and powerlifters have that same innate talent that allows them to use the tools to their full extent.

GroobySteven
06-17-2010, 09:23 PM
You are growing on me a little also ... which is why your still here :eek:

It's like a scab you keep picking, it's irritating but when it's gone you miss it.

You should check out our other friendly forum - hungdevils.com - you'd fit in well there.

Dixie Normous
06-17-2010, 09:34 PM
You are growing on me a little also ... which is why your still here :eek:

It's like a scab you keep picking, it's irritating but when it's gone you miss it.

You should check out our other friendly forum - hungdevils.com - you'd fit in well there.

I know, I know!! I'm the guy everybody loves to hate and hates to love! I've heard it "a 1000 times", to quote a very famous and wise T-activist and entepreneur! :)

I'm going to check out the hungdeviltresses forum, though it's all I can do to keep up with you coxswains here! You guys are running me ragged. :D