PDA

View Full Version : Are there any T-Girl brothels...

Dixie Normous
06-15-2010, 03:54 AM
..that operate openly, like in HBO's "Cathouse" series? Any that operate at all?

vidman
06-15-2010, 06:05 AM
..that operate openly, like in HBO's "Cathouse" series? Any that operate at all?

Not that I know of. That would be nice! I would be broke, but that would definitely be nice. A brothel with the likes of Victoria Porshe, Ebony, Katie Cokks, Chloe, Sasha, My Asia, Fia, Chyna, Sheeba, Amandah Nicole, Brookland, Epiphany, Elexa, Candii, Tameka, Tyra, Shatika, Infiniti, Shatika, Shante, Kelise, Kendra, Natalia, Neiusha, Kelly and Kayla. (just a few of the sexiest girls in the world....just a few.)

DrDickenstein
06-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Not that I know of. That would be nice! I would be broke, but that would definitely be nice. A brothel with the likes of Victoria Porshe, Ebony, Katie Cokks, Chloe, Sasha, My Asia, Fia, Chyna, Sheeba, Amandah Nicole, Brookland, Epiphany, Elexa, Candii, Tameka, Tyra, Shatika, Infiniti, Shatika, Shante, Kelise, Kendra, Natalia, Neiusha, Kelly and Kayla. (just a few of the sexiest girls in the world....just a few.)

Damn vidman....that's a helluva lineup! All that fine T-azz under one roof!!! :eek: :D

Dixie Normous
06-15-2010, 12:54 PM
Damn vidman....that's a helluva lineup! All that fine T-azz under one roof!!! :eek: :D

That just may be TOO much ass to be packed into one location. Some kind of magical conjunction, the gravitational force from all that ass ripping a black hole in the very fabric of space.

:D

bigdicki
06-15-2010, 09:18 PM

More like all those 'mones under one roof. There would be catfights every day. :rolleyes:

DrDickenstein
06-15-2010, 09:22 PM
More like all those 'mones under one roof. There would be catfights every day. :rolleyes:

LOL cool gimme some popcorn. They will get tired eventually.....then.....it's alotta T-azz!!! :cool:

bigdicki
06-15-2010, 09:56 PM
LOL cool gimme some popcorn. They will get tired eventually.....then.....it's alotta T-azz!!! :cool:

LOL :D:D I guess you're right on that!

Koanbred
06-18-2010, 05:31 AM
So how much cash would you predict you might need to get all those stars to explode?

PS.

I'm almost certain that credit cards, promises, checks, and coupons, will definitely NOT be accepted!